Bimmerpost
/
4 Series
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts
Marketplace Vendors Classifieds Suspension / Brakes / Chassis / Spacers IND | MMR Performance G20 3-Series xDrive Lowering Spring Set

01-25-2024, 02:55 PM   #1
IND-Distribution
BMW obsessed
Rep
Drives: G82 M4 / G87 M2

IND | MMR Performance G20 3-Series xDrive Lowering Spring Set

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
None

Item Interest

The MMR Performance Lowering Spring Kit is one of our best-sellers. Little wonder, as they've earned a reputation for delivering the perfect blend of improved handling, enhanced looks, yet all without sacrificing ride quality.

The drop in ride-height makes a huge difference to the handling characteristics: by lowering the M340i & 330i G20's center of gravity, it reduces body roll for better dynamics, whilst maintaining the ride quality and comfort of your car.

Thanks to the carefully selected progressive spring rates the ride-quality remains unaffected and is actually nicer to drive at slower speeds. But push-on through the corners and the G20 chassis really comes to life, making it feel lighter, more direct and with significantly sharper turn-in.

Meanwhile, the car's appearance is transformed. Our development has resulted in the springs providing a drop at both front and rear of around 30mm. By getting rid of those nasty wheel arch gaps, it'll look just how it should have come from the factory!

Go lower or stiffer than these MMR Springs and your car will bounce and crash as the dampers are mismatched to spring-rate, and the springs themselves run out of travel.

Finished in MMR Metallic Grey, the Lowering Springs are developed to be fully compatible with cars fitted with either static or Adaptive M adaptive dampers, and only applicable to xDrive versions. A must-fit for any M340i, 330i xDrive G20!

Product Details:
  • Fits 2018+ G20 M340i and 330i xDrive models only
  • Carefully optimised spring rates for improved driving dynamics
  • Designed to be compatible with Adaptive M and static factory dampers
  • Applicable to xDrive models only, saloon/sedan only
  • Lowers vehicle by 30mm front | 30mm rear
  • Powder coated in MMR Metallic Gunmetal Grey for a durable finish

The MMR Performance G20 3-Series xDrive Lower Spring Set may be viewed at the following link to our online store:
https://ind-distribution.com/product...ing-spring-set

Please contact IND by phone or email for more information or to place your order.
866.963.4520 | info@ind-distribution.com