Bimmerpost
/
4 Series
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
BIMMERPOST Universal Forums Off-Topic Discussions Board The Sports Lounge *** 2015 NFL Season thread ***

01-24-2016, 08:47 PM   #1387
Mr.SugarSkulls
Brigadier General
No_Country
Rep
Drives: BMW i8

Garage List
2016 BMW F13 M6  [10.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by ASBSECU E93
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.SugarSkulls View Post
2 divisional rounds, 2 Superbowls-1 ring in the 4 years of the RW era.
looks like regression to me....

SB ring
SB loser
Wildcard team....
No, division exit, super bowl ring, should have been another (but agreed stupidest call of all time), and didn't show up the first half against Carolina.

And calm down- Carolina is good. No doubt. But this year is an aberration. they will have a harder schedule next year. And people are going to want to get paid after. It bites every single team after a successful season.
      01-24-2016, 08:50 PM   #1388
ASBSECU E93
Know's a guy that know's a guy...
Rep
Drives: 2010 335d; 2008 135i

Quote:
No, division exit, super bowl ring, should have been another (but agreed stupidest call of all time), and didn't show up the first half against Carolina.

And calm down- Carolina is good. No doubt. But this year is an aberration. they will have a harder schedule next year. And people are going to want to get paid after. It bites every single team after a successful season.
...agree - look to the Hawks for confirmation
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lups View Post
Poop shit, shit and poop. I'm mildly angry now.
Appreciate 0
      01-24-2016, 08:52 PM   #1389
Mr.SugarSkulls
Brigadier General
No_Country
Rep

Garage List
2016 BMW F13 M6  [10.00]
Quote:
Quote:

...agree - look to the Hawks for confirmation
Hey we got through it with minimal damage.

Through the draft- Rawls and lockette have emerged. Baldwin is balling. as is RW. Lynch will be gone, holding onto Wagner, Thomas Sherman and likely Irvin.

This year were focusing on the O line through the draft.

Considering how bad it could get (i.e.-- look at the Ravens and niners) we barely got scathed.
      01-24-2016, 08:52 PM   #1390
BMW F22
Major General
United_States
Rep
Drives: ///M235i

Quote:
Originally Posted by BMW F22 View Post
Predictions on which 2 teams make it to SB50?

I like both AZ and CAR so I can't decide between the two. As for the AFC, I would love for Broncos to win.

So I would predict Broncos vs Panthers in tbe SB. I have reservations about AZ's offense so I am picking Panthers.
And so it is.

Carolina steamrolled Cards. Their offense is truly scary and their defense is pretty damn good too. They are a legit and scary team. Still, I hope Broncos take it all in 2 weeks.
Appreciate 0
      01-24-2016, 08:55 PM   #1391
ASBSECU E93
Rep

Quote:
Hey we got through it with minimal damage.

Through the draft- Rawls and lockette have emerged. Baldwin is balling. as is RW. Lynch will be gone, holding onto Wagner, Thomas Sherman and likely Irvin.

This year were focusing on the O line through the draft.

Considering how bad it could get (i.e.-- look at the Ravens and niners) we barely got scathed.
Time will tell - but the road to the bowl in the NFC goes through Charlotte now...

Panthers are crazy good on D, and Cam is likely league MVP this year.
Quote:
Appreciate 0
      01-24-2016, 08:59 PM   #1392
M_Six
Free Thinker
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2016 MB GLC300 4matic

Carolina will embarrass Peyton and the Broncs. They would have embarrassed the Pats, too. Maybe better that the Pats bowed out today. Wonder if Belichick blew the game to avoid the ass whoopin' in two weeks. (I kid, I kid.)

"There is no shame in dropping fruit in your glass."
-UncleWede
Appreciate 4
      01-24-2016, 09:16 PM   #1393
JN1
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep
Drives: S211 AMG E63

Panthers.

What's good?!

SB50 here we come!!!!!!
...and go.
      01-24-2016, 09:23 PM   #1394
larryn
Lieutenant General
United_States
Rep
Drives: '97 332ti, '21 X5 45e, '16 GT4

Why start a new thread?
Appreciate 1
      01-24-2016, 09:23 PM   #1395
JN1
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by larryn
Why start a new thread?
whoops. I skimmed. deleting
      01-24-2016, 09:30 PM   #1396
CantCatchMe
Lieutenant Colonel
Romania
Rep
Drives: 2012 335i xdrive msport(E92)

Haters finally shut their mouths up. I don't hear anymore excuses about who Carolina didn't beat. We beat the two best NFC teams. Now it's on to the main goal, winning the Super Bowl. Lets go Panthers!
VRSF 7" IC, VRSF CP, aFe panel filter, VRSF DP, Pure Inlet Pipe, MHD/Twisted Tuned, Performance Exhaust, Koni Yellows on Eibach Pro Kit springs, Turner adjustable front endlinks, R1 Concepts Slotted Rotors w/ Hawk 5.0 pads, VMR's 710, Fuel It Stage 2 LPFP, 3.5 TMAP, CYBA 3.8" black chrome exhaust tips, Orange Vinyl Wrap, CF bits, coding, Pure Stage 2 turbo w/ DV+(NGK plugs), xHP trans flash, and more.
Appreciate 1
      01-24-2016, 09:41 PM   #1397
F83
Roofless & Ruthless
Rep
Drives: 2015 AY 6MT F83

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by CantCatchMe View Post
Haters finally shut their mouths up. I don't hear anymore excuses about who Carolina didn't beat. We beat the two best NFC teams. Now it's on to the main goal, winning the Super Bowl. Lets go Panthers!
They're going to win. NFC had the three best teams in the league.

I blame Lups because of reasons.
Appreciate 0
      01-24-2016, 09:45 PM   #1398
Mr.SugarSkulls
Brigadier General
No_Country
Rep

Garage List
2016 BMW F13 M6  [10.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by F83
Quote:
Originally Posted by CantCatchMe View Post
They're going to win. NFC had the three best teams in the league.
Hahahahahahahaha panthers fans don't seem to understand- people hate on them because they're an arrogant bunch who had a soft schedule. Check the strength.

The last two weeks, good for them- they proved that the better team of the day won, but what panthers fans (just as us Seattle fans can be) when you're arrogant as shit- from the QB down to their common fan especially in this case- no one outside of your own is going to like you, and well- when you win, who cares about the rest.
      01-24-2016, 09:59 PM   #1399
ASBSECU E93
Rep

Quote:
Hahahahahahahaha panthers fans don't seem to understand- people hate on them because they're an arrogant bunch who had a soft schedule. Check the strength.

The last two weeks, good for them- they proved that the better team of the day won, but what panthers fans (just as us Seattle fans can be) when you're arrogant as shit- from the QB down to their common fan especially in this case- no one outside of your own is going to like you, and well- when you win, who cares about the rest.

Sour grapes make shitty wine
Quote:
Appreciate 0
      01-24-2016, 10:00 PM   #1400
Mr.SugarSkulls
Brigadier General
No_Country
Rep

Garage List
2016 BMW F13 M6  [10.00]
Quote:
Quote:

Sour grapes make shitty wine
Misery loves company,

Come take a seat next to me to watch the SB, pats fan
      01-24-2016, 10:01 PM   #1401
CantCatchMe
Lieutenant Colonel
Romania
Rep
Drives: 2012 335i xdrive msport(E92)

What did I say that was arrogant? Don't associate me with some of the dumb fans we have. All I've had to hear was the same garbage all year. They'll be knocked out of the playoffs first chance they have. They can't hang with Arizona. They can't get to the Super Bowl.

Those haters that assume Carolina just arrived, they're imbeciles. Carolina won the division three straight years and no one said a word back in 2013 when we were 12-4. Not a single word about our schedule. Now, everyone loves to talk because they were successful even with injuries here and there. This was all without his number one WR in KB13. We finally deserve to be where we went through the other two best teams(Seattle twice) in the NFC path.

I don't sit there like some people talking stupidity out of my ass about Cam haha. I just laugh because my team won't please everyone, but they will respect them in the end.
VRSF 7" IC, VRSF CP, aFe panel filter, VRSF DP, Pure Inlet Pipe, MHD/Twisted Tuned, Performance Exhaust, Koni Yellows on Eibach Pro Kit springs, Turner adjustable front endlinks, R1 Concepts Slotted Rotors w/ Hawk 5.0 pads, VMR's 710, Fuel It Stage 2 LPFP, 3.5 TMAP, CYBA 3.8" black chrome exhaust tips, Orange Vinyl Wrap, CF bits, coding, Pure Stage 2 turbo w/ DV+(NGK plugs), xHP trans flash, and more.
Appreciate 0
      01-24-2016, 10:05 PM   #1402
Mr.SugarSkulls
Brigadier General
No_Country
Rep

Garage List
2016 BMW F13 M6  [10.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by CantCatchMe
What did I say that was arrogant? Don't associate me with some of the dumb fans we have. All I've had to hear was the same garbage all year. They'll be knocked out of the playoffs first chance they have. They can't hang with Arizona. They can't get to the Super Bowl.

Those haters that assume Carolina just arrived, they're imbeciles. Carolina won the division three straight years and no one said a word back in 2013 when we were 12-4. Not a single word about our schedule. Now, everyone loves to talk because they were successful even with injuries here and there. This was all without his number one WR in KB13. We finally deserve to be where we went through the other two best teams(Seattle twice) in the NFC path.

I don't sit there like some people talking stupidity out of my ass about Cam haha. I just laugh because my team won't please everyone, but they will respect them in the end.
Chill, it's just a game.

I'm never going to like the panthers. I don't like any other team other than Seattle. If it's not the Hawks playing- I'm an equal opportunist to talk crap whichever way possible, why?

Because my team isn't playing. Plain and simple.

I remember in the 2013 season when we won- so many fans were concerned about "respect" I was like "I could give two shits if people respect us as long as we win"

But I'm wired a little differently. As long as Pittsburgh and NE don't win- I don't care about the rest.

So sorry- if you guys win it all, I'll always hold that you guys were the champs with the softest schedule.
      01-24-2016, 11:00 PM   #1403
bmw1racer
bimmerphile, technogeek
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2012 E82 6MT Sport

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by BMW F22 View Post
Carolina steamrolled Cards. Their offense is truly scary and their defense is pretty damn good too. They are a legit and scary team. Still, I hope Broncos take it all in 2 weeks.
+1.

If not, I hope it's at least a competitive game and not a repeat of the blowout of SB48.
      01-24-2016, 11:32 PM   #1404
ASBSECU E93
Rep

just like a panthers fan...

Quote:
Appreciate 0
      01-24-2016, 11:40 PM   #1405
JN1
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by F83 View Post
Sheesh this NFC game is a bloodbath.
Loved every bit of it. #keeppounding
      01-25-2016, 12:05 AM   #1406
1MOREMOD
-
United_States
Rep
Drives: Race car->

Do the Broncos have a real horse? Hope it kicks cam in the head.
Appreciate 3
      01-25-2016, 04:14 AM   #1407
Game
------
No_Country
Rep
Drives: G87 M2 (sold)

What's a "soft schedule" matter when you roll through teams in the playoffs? That's really the best argument you guys have?

Panthers are rolling right now. Give them their due.
      01-25-2016, 04:39 AM   #1408
Mr.SugarSkulls
Brigadier General
No_Country
Rep

Garage List
2016 BMW F13 M6  [10.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Game
What's a "soft schedule" matter when you roll through teams in the playoffs? That's really the best argument you guys have?

Panthers are rolling right now. Give them their due.
Gosh, I had no idea my respect meant so much around here?! Didn't I already say, the day Carolina eliminated Seattle, and AZ today- the better team that day won?? What more do you want? Me to dick ride all the panther band wagon fans??? You're the same guy who didn't read through the posts the last time you decided to chime in- so READ before you talk man. You know what's more loyal than a fan who randomly chooses a team, a typical band wagon fan or likes certain players so they root for the team?

Someone born and bred who only knows one team their whole life as I am with the city of Seattle. EVERY sport. (Seahawks, Mariners, sounders, storm)Hell, I refuse to watch the NBA since they stole my sonics- I don't have to give any other city/team anything.

STILL- panthers had the softest schedule of all play off teams to get that number 1 seed.

But hey, likely they'll win in two weeks so that's all that matters hoping for a Broncos upset though. Not because I dislike Carolina or like the Broncos (i already said, I don't care who wins if it isn't Seattle as long as it isn't Pittsburgh or NE)- but to see Peyton manning end his career with the chip would trump seeing the panthers win