Bimmerpost
/
4 Series
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts
BIMMERPOST Universal Forums Off-Topic Discussions Board The Sports Lounge *** 2015 NFL Season thread ***

01-25-2016, 05:01 AM   #1409
infamousdiz
Major
United_States
Rep
Drives: (17 X5M)gone 2018M3CS HERE

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.SugarSkulls View Post
But hey, likely they'll win in two weeks so that's all that matters hoping for a Broncos upset though. Not because I dislike Carolina or like the Broncos (i already said, I don't care who wins if it isn't Seattle as long as it isn't Pittsburgh or NE)- but to see Peyton manning end his career with the chip would trump seeing the panthers win
that's the reason i'm routing for cam and the panthers,

my god how many opportunities did the pats have, Denver D put a hurting on them, after seeing what the panthers did to a good a AZ team i rather lose here then in the superbowl.

Time to reorganize and set up for next fall, atleast we know brady has a few more years left.

Brandon Lafell is on the back of milk carton, he needs to go away along with scott chandler maybe amendola if he wont take league minimum

Last edited by infamousdiz; 01-25-2016 at 05:12 AM..
Appreciate 1
      01-25-2016, 05:03 AM   #1410
Mr.SugarSkulls
Brigadier General
No_Country
Rep
Drives: BMW i8

Garage List
2016 BMW F13 M6  [10.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by infamousdiz
Quote:
But hey, likely they'll win in two weeks so that's all that matters hoping for a Broncos upset though. Not because I dislike Carolina or like the Broncos (i already said, I don't care who wins if it isn't Seattle as long as it isn't Pittsburgh or NE)- but to see Peyton manning end his career with the chip would trump seeing the panthers win
Different strokes for different folks
      01-25-2016, 05:16 AM   #1411
Mr.SugarSkulls
Brigadier General
No_Country
Rep

Garage List
2016 BMW F13 M6  [10.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by infamousdiz
Quote:

my god how many opportunities did the pats have, Denver D put a hurting on them, after seeing what the panthers did to a good a AZ team i rather lose here then in the superbowl.

Time to reorganize and set up for next fall, atleast we know brady has a few more years left.

Brandon Lafell is on the back of milk carton, he needs to go away along with scott chandler maybe amendola if he wont take league minimum
I totally agree with you. It's easier to take the L in a divisional or conference championship than in the SB.

Why else do you think I loathe the Pats and Pittsburgh? I'll give you a hint- it has everything to do with who caused the loss
      01-25-2016, 05:20 AM   #1412
infamousdiz
Major
United_States
Rep
Drives: (17 X5M)gone 2018M3CS HERE

Quote:
Originally Posted by HFW003 View Post
That he did, he was the difference between the two teams.
you see the jumps he got? dude had the snap count
      01-25-2016, 05:30 AM   #1413
Game
------
No_Country
Rep
Drives: G87 M2 (sold)

Quote:
Gosh, I had no idea my respect meant so much around here?! Didn't I already say, the day Carolina eliminated Seattle, and AZ today- the better team that day won?? What more do you want? Me to dick ride all the panther band wagon fans??? You're the same guy who didn't read through the posts the last time you decided to chime in- so READ before you talk man. You know what's more loyal than a fan who randomly chooses a team, a typical band wagon fan or likes certain players so they root for the team?

Someone born and bred who only knows one team their whole life as I am with the city of Seattle. EVERY sport. (Seahawks, Mariners, sounders, storm)Hell, I refuse to watch the NBA since they stole my sonics- I don't have to give any other city/team anything.

STILL- panthers had the softest schedule of all play off teams to get that number 1 seed.

Your respect doesn't mean much when you can't sound unbiased. And yes, I read through your bitter posts.

No one's asking you to dick ride anything, but stop bringing up the fact they had the easiest schedule. They whooped your Seahawks and massacred the Cardinals. Better on that day? Stop it, they've been better all year. Clearly if you agree they'll win the SB, you can agree that they're the best team in the league right now.

Oh and the fact that a Seahawks whining about the Panthers being "arrogant" is just absurdly ironic.
      01-25-2016, 05:33 AM   #1414
Mr.SugarSkulls
Brigadier General
No_Country
Rep

Garage List
2016 BMW F13 M6  [10.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Game
Quote:
Gosh, I had no idea my respect meant so much around here?! Didn't I already say, the day Carolina eliminated Seattle, and AZ today- the better team that day won?? What more do you want? Me to dick ride all the panther band wagon fans??? You're the same guy who didn't read through the posts the last time you decided to chime in- so READ before you talk man. You know what's more loyal than a fan who randomly chooses a team, a typical band wagon fan or likes certain players so they root for the team?

Someone born and bred who only knows one team their whole life as I am with the city of Seattle. EVERY sport. (Seahawks, Mariners, sounders, storm)Hell, I refuse to watch the NBA since they stole my sonics- I don't have to give any other city/team anything.

STILL- panthers had the softest schedule of all play off teams to get that number 1 seed.

Your respect doesn't mean much when you can't sound unbiased. And yes, I read through your bitter posts.

No one's asking you to dick ride anything, but stop bringing up the fact they had the easiest schedule. They whooped your Seahawks and massacred the Cardinals. Better on that day? Stop it, they've been better all year. Clearly if you agree they'll win the SB, you can agree that they're the best team in the league right now.

Oh and the fact that a Seahawks whining about the Panthers being "arrogant" is just absurdly ironic.
Again, if you knew how to read through the posts- you'd see I stated us Hawks fans are arrogant as well.

But, knowing who I'm speaking to- of course you didn't see that either

Whooped the Hawks? Wow- no idea 31-24 counts as a whoppin. That sounds like Carolina played a better first half, while Seattle played a better second but were simply not good enough to win.
      01-25-2016, 05:39 AM   #1415
TrevorM3
Banned
Rep
Drives: 6.3 AMG

whoever thinks carolina is going to steamroll denver, is trippppinnnnn

go peyton.

fuck cam.

seattle will be back next year, so get back to worrying folks.
Appreciate 0
      01-25-2016, 05:41 AM   #1416
Game
------
No_Country
Rep

Quote:
Again, if you knew how to read, I stated us Hawks fans are arrogant as well.

But, knowing who I'm speaking to- of course you didn't see that either

Whooped the Hawks? Wow- no idea 31-24 counts as a whoppin. That sounds like Carolina played a better first half, while Seattle played a better second but were simply not good enough to win.
If you knew how to read, you'd know I wasn't talking about the arrogance of fans. You stated the team is hated because, "they're an arrogant bunch who had a soft schedule. Check the strength."

Sugar coat that ass whooping you guys got all you want. The game was over and the Panthers let off the pedal.
      01-25-2016, 06:02 AM   #1417
Mr.SugarSkulls
Brigadier General
No_Country
Rep

Garage List
2016 BMW F13 M6  [10.00]
Enjoy the Super Bowl gentleman, apparently one of you can't separate a game from "personal attacks", and decided to report me to the mods (thankfully he saw that you guys are making something out of nothing- so I'll take the warning and go without further responding to anyone here)

Go Hawks!!!
      01-25-2016, 06:05 AM   #1418
Game
------
No_Country
Rep

Quote:
Ok...So let's fact check-

27th on strength of schedule. Check.
Arrogant QB with maturity issues stemming back to auburn and well into his NFL career. Check.

Where am I making anything up? :

And thanks, I'll sugar coat it then. All I know is that that does not constitute as an ass whopping.

Out of curiosity- are you a Bears fan?
I'm a Chargers fan, I've been rooting for losses and a higher draft pick for months now.

You're right, they had the 27th ranked strength of schedule, based on 2014 standings.

How about after this current season? Which one would think would be a more accurate measure considering how drastically the dynamics of the league can change in just one season.

Well, they ranked 12th in the league based on opponent win percentage from this year. Facing eight 8+ win teams, the same as your Seahawks. (Although your Seahawks are ranked 6th on the list) Meaning they actually had a tougher schedule than the Broncos, Chiefs, Bengals, Redskins, Vikings, Texans, Steelers, and Packers.

Therefore, ranking them 4th out of the 12 playoff teams.

edit - For the record, I did no reporting. I actually love this kind of sports talk.
      01-25-2016, 08:13 AM   #1419
CantCatchMe
Lieutenant Colonel
Romania
Rep
Drives: 2012 335i xdrive msport(E92)

No one is worrying about Seattle this year anymore, they're irrelevant like every team besides Carolina and Denver.

If we all love to play that game then, Carolina will be 100% next year with KB, Allen, Peanut, Shaq playing a full season, and Benwikere coming back.

#KeepPounding
Appreciate 0
      01-25-2016, 09:20 AM   #1420
F30lolz
I can haz cheezburger?
Rep
Drives: 14 Sahara/08 335xi/22 Maverick

Garage List
Quote:
Enjoy the Super Bowl gentleman, apparently one of you can't separate a game from "personal attacks", and decided to report me to the mods (thankfully he saw that you guys are making something out of nothing- so I'll take the warning and go without further responding to anyone here)

Go Hawks!!!
I still can't believe they didn't run the ball

1MOREMOD
Appreciate 0
      01-25-2016, 09:42 AM   #1421
1MOREMOD
-
United_States
Rep
Drives: Race car->

Quote:
Originally Posted by F30lolz View Post
I still can't believe they didn't run the ball

1MOREMOD
do you want a broken nose

F30lolz

02 Tiag e46 M3|6MT|GC plates|MCS c.o.|GC bars|GC race control arms|GC bushings|BW eng. & tran. mounts|subframe kit|BW race shifter|BW Jaffster|Euro header|BW exhaust|K&N c.a.i.|Epic race tune|Rouge pulleys|Seibon CF hood|CSL bumper|apr gt 250 & splitter|ST-40|XR-2|SS lines|half cage|Recaro profi|Profi 2 harness|BMWpedals|BW studs|
Appreciate 0
      01-25-2016, 09:43 AM   #1422
F30lolz
I can haz cheezburger?
Rep

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1MOREMOD View Post
do you want a broken nose

F30lolz
Yes, it would improve my looks.
Appreciate 0
      01-25-2016, 09:46 AM   #1423
F30lolz
I can haz cheezburger?
Rep

Garage List
Ok I'm rooting for Denver, however, its obvious that Cam is the better QB today over Peyton. Ol skool vs nu skool, number 1 offense vs number 1 defense. Should be a great game!
Appreciate 0
      01-25-2016, 09:47 AM   #1424
UncleWede
Long Time Admirer, First Time Owner
United_States
Rep
Drives: G01 X3 M40i Dark Graphite

I think I'll take the over if it isn't triple digits
Appreciate 0
      01-25-2016, 11:22 AM   #1425
ASBSECU E93
Know's a guy that know's a guy...
Rep
Drives: 2010 335d; 2008 135i

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.SugarSkulls
Quote:
Originally Posted by Game
What's a "soft schedule" matter when you roll through teams in the playoffs? That's really the best argument you guys have?

Panthers are rolling right now. Give them their due.

So...your main point is the Panthers weak schedule.

With only one loss this season - I believe they won the games they were supposed to win...

Not sure this position holds any water when they do exactly what they should given their 'weak' schedule.

Edit: And I believe someone pointed out the panthers had a tougher schedule than the Hawks.....and won more games
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lups View Post
Poop shit, shit and poop. I'm mildly angry now.
Appreciate 0
      01-25-2016, 01:05 PM   #1426
TXSTYLE
"Salud"
United_States
Rep
Drives: F01 & F15 / Mineral White

Thumbs up

Panthers are pretty much destined to win SB 50! They are just too good on both sides of the ball. They made a great and very talented defensive team in Arizona look like pee wee football.

"Mama there goes that bad man again..."

01-25-2016, 02:29 PM   #1427
ASBSECU E93
Know's a guy that know's a guy...
Rep
Drives: 2010 335d; 2008 135i

...I'll just leave this here Wah shoei EstorilM myzmak Mr.SugarSkulls
Attached Images

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lups View Post
Poop shit, shit and poop. I'm mildly angry now.
Appreciate 5
      01-25-2016, 02:41 PM   #1428
myzmak
Advocatus Douchebagus. Sex Marxist.
Canada
Rep
Drives: Lucy.

Garage List
2015 F80 M3  [10.00]
2013 MB E350 Wagon  [10.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by ASBSECU E93 View Post
...I'll just leave this here Wah shoei EstorilM myzmak Mr.SugarSkulls
Fucken right we are!
      01-25-2016, 03:14 PM   #1429
BMW F22
Major General
United_States
Rep
Drives: ///M235i

Quote:
Originally Posted by TrevorM3 View Post
whoever thinks carolina is going to steamroll denver, is trippppinnnnn

go peyton.

fuck cam.

seattle will be back next year, so get back to worrying folks.
Don't know if they will steamroll Broncos but their defense and offense scare me a little. They are a very balanced team. Still, I have faith in the Broncos (although yesterday's game nearly gave me a heart attack).
Appreciate 0
      01-25-2016, 03:19 PM   #1430
BMW F22
Major General
United_States
Rep
Drives: ///M235i

Quote:

Go Hawks!!!
Lmao. Who reported you? That's pretty funny.
Appreciate 0