Bimmerpost
/
4 Series
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
2019+ BMW 3 AND 4-SERIES FORUMS (G2x Generation) Photos / Videos / Journals Awe track exhaust for 2020 M340 xdrive

09-08-2020, 11:16 PM   #1
Justanotherm340
Banned
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2020 bmw m340

2020 M340 xdrive fitted with Awe track exhaust with black diamond tips thanks to Dave/AWE
Instagram- @[Justanotherm340]

cold start
Attached Images

Appreciate 0
      09-09-2020, 06:39 AM   #2
eforty6_m3
Lieutenant Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: '05 M3 6MT

Garage List
2005 BMW M3  [0.00]
If you're going to be promoting yourself and tagging contacts from reputable companies, you might want to rethink the type of music you have in the background of your videos. And maybe edit out some of the lingo from the conversation with your boys. Just my $.02.

'05 BMW M3 6MT (Weekend car)
Need to stock up on some detailing products or spiff up your garage, then use my Obsessed Garage link!
Appreciate 1
      09-15-2020, 08:52 AM   #3
Justanotherm340
Banned
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by eforty6_m3 View Post
If you're going to be promoting yourself and tagging contacts from reputable companies, you might want to rethink the type of music you have in the background of your videos. And maybe edit out some of the lingo from the conversation with your boys. Just my $.02.
Fully understand that but this video isn't for kids and if I'm not wrong must be at least 18 years of age to drive or would watch this content/ be on forums
No offense intended I get what your trying to explain....
Appreciate 0
      09-15-2020, 10:53 AM   #4
eforty6_m3
Lieutenant Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: '05 M3 6MT

Garage List
2005 BMW M3  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Justanotherm340 View Post
Fully understand that but this video isn't for kids and if I'm not wrong must be at least 18 years of age to drive or would watch this content/ be on forums
No, I get where you're coming from. Regardless, 18+ or not, some people might find it offensive. F bombs are one thing...but the n word is an entirely different subject, especially in the current climate.

But if you got the OK from the AWE folks to post it and what not, it's all good. Again, was just my opinion. And we all know that opinions are like a**holes...everyone has one!

'05 BMW M3 6MT (Weekend car)
Need to stock up on some detailing products or spiff up your garage, then use my Obsessed Garage link!
Appreciate 2
      09-15-2020, 04:30 PM   #5
Justanotherm340
Banned
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by eforty6_m3 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Justanotherm340 View Post
No, I get where you're coming from. Regardless, 18+ or not, some people might find it offensive. F bombs are one thing...but the n word is an entirely different subject, especially in the current climate.

But if you got the OK from the AWE folks to post it and what not, it's all good. Again, was just my opinion. And we all know that opinions are like a**holes...everyone has one!
I see you've been on the forums for a while just wanted to show respect and explain myself and yes everyone has an opinion but ppl misunderstand the meaning of opinion and I'm all ears Bc you never know what you can learn 💪🏼💪🏼💪🏼
Appreciate 0