Bimmerpost
/
4 Series
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
2019+ BMW 3 AND 4-SERIES FORUMS (G2x Generation) Photos / Videos / Journals Arma_Speed Carbon Fiber Intake for G20 M340

09-17-2020, 12:17 AM   #1
Justanotherm340
Banned
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2020 bmw m340

Arma_Speed Carbon Fiber Intake for G20 M340

I know the first thing ppl will talk about is the price of the product so I'll get that out the away and say it is 100% worth it...
I'm not talk just to aesthetically please your self but also gain some performance vs other brands and I'm not here to bash other brands... especially over intakes but to my knowledge a lot of ppl use aftermarket intakes and don't even use a tune so I see this as a key opportunity to show you first hand what you will be getting in this kit and as well as a written review of a short term performance outcome
For a visual of what this intake looks like video link is right here —->

If you would like to purchase this kit link to the website —-> https://www.armaspeed.com/

My tuner and I compared Arma_speed to a leading brand for bmw intakes I won't mention any names...
my iats drop by few degrees and held that low temp for a bit longer than the last aftermarket intake I was using....
The carbon that is used to make the kit is 10/10 with a matching carbon weave....
fitment is also a 10/10 and kit comes with instructions if needed
ARMASPEED
Attached Images

Appreciate 0