Bimmerpost
/
4 Series
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts
2019+ BMW 3 AND 4-SERIES FORUMS (G2x Generation) General G20 Sedan / G22 Coupe / G26 Gran Coupe Discussions Missing navigation, wifi and carplay

04-08-2024, 08:39 AM   #1
hakari
Registered
Romania
Rep
Drives: BMW G20 330I XDrive 2021

Missing navigation, wifi and carplay

Hi guys. First time owner of a BMW G20 2021. I am running iDrive 7. It is saying that everything is up to date. I have the phone paired through bluetooth and myBMW. I have ordered as well connected drive and it is telling me that I have it fully activated and running. I have restarted the navigation and resetted vehicle data. With all of these in mind i cannot still find a map button so that I can see the navigation map, I cannot find a wifi button configuration so that I can fully setup apple car play. So do you guys know if there is something that I am missing, or is it just the car is not equipped with them and I have to talk to the dealership or somewhere for them to be activated? Thanks a lot

L.E: If the car does not have it equipped. Is there a way to activate it or something?

Last edited by hakari; 04-08-2024 at 09:04 AM..
Appreciate 0
      04-10-2024, 10:37 AM   #2
Torettoshifts
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: G30

Hi dm https://www.instagram.com/btoretto5?igsh=MWVsenlsZDN1cnBjbg%3D%3D&utm_source =qr
We will sort your issue
Appreciate 0