Bimmerpost
/
4 Series
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts
2019+ BMW 3 AND 4-SERIES FORUMS (G2x Generation) General G20 Sedan / G22 Coupe / G26 Gran Coupe Discussions Downpipe install in CO or surrounding area?

04-13-2024, 10:19 PM   #1
nextro420
Registered
Rep
Drives: BMW M340i

Downpipe install in CO or surrounding area?

Hello, I recently ran out of warranty on my 20’ M340i and I’ve been looking to get a downpipe and go stage 2. Unfortunately Colorado seems to be the next California and all the shops I’ve tried so far won’t even touch the AA downpipe that’s claimed to be 49 state legal and passes EPA. As easy as the job looks to DIY this is my daily and I’m a one man army ((also no garage)) so I would prefer to just have it done at a shop. If anyone knows any shops or has any idea please let me know. Thanks!
Appreciate 0
      04-18-2024, 04:57 PM   #2
MattEcho
Private
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2021 M340xi

Not sure where you live, I assume in Denver. If you can't find someplace close, try https://titanautotech.com
They're in Castle Rock. I don't have any personal experience, but have heard good things.
Good luck
Appreciate 0