Bimmerpost
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
BIMMERPOST Universal Forums General BMW News and Cars Discussion BMWNA Announces Best Dealership Awards 2019

Post Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
      03-13-2019, 04:32 PM   #45
B58
Lieutenant
B58's Avatar
173
Rep
550
Posts

Drives: 2018 BMW 340i M-sport
Join Date: May 2018
Location: Southern California

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by shoei View Post
Nothing Glendale (short of Porto's) should make the "best of" list anywhere, lol...

Best fraud maybe...
Fraud or not, it's not hurting your pocket so who cares. The dealers prices are outrageous and the service department is even more shittier.
__________________
| 2018 BMW 340i | M-Sport | Track Handling Package |
| M-Performance exhaust | VRSF catless | BMS intake | JB4 | 100% Meth Injected |
Appreciate 1
      03-13-2019, 04:58 PM   #46
shoei
Lieutenant Colonel
shoei's Avatar
2784
Rep
1,760
Posts

Drives: MW Vespa w/pink racing stripes
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Peeing in your garden

iTrader: (3)

Quote:
Originally Posted by B58 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by shoei View Post
Nothing Glendale (short of Porto's) should make the "best of" list anywhere, lol...

Best fraud maybe...
Fraud or not, it's not hurting your pocket so who cares. The dealers prices are outrageous and the service department is even more shittier.
Wasn't this the dealership who marked up the pricing on a customers 1M they got caught filming joyriding and had to buy back? Something to that effect, can't remember now but to your point, I learned a long time ago to stay away from their pricing and stay away from their shoddy service department...
Appreciate 1
      03-13-2019, 04:59 PM   #47
doublevanosrc
Back in a 1er!!!
doublevanosrc's Avatar
United_States
161
Rep
2,340
Posts

Drives: 2013 135i
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Austin. Tx

iTrader: (1)

Garage List
2013 BMW  [0.00]
Ha glad BMW of Austin didn't make it, based on my last service experience they have a lot of work to do.
__________________
Now: 2013 135i manual Black on coral, all options except HK.
Past-2011 135i
"I know it can be expensive but man I just love the darn thing."
Appreciate 0
      03-13-2019, 06:06 PM   #48
DE Urlaub
Lieutenant
DE Urlaub's Avatar
United_States
179
Rep
437
Posts

Drives: '71 Pinzgauer 710K
Join Date: Mar 2016
Location: Ohio

iTrader: (0)

I am happy to validate that, in my experience, BMW of Cincinnati being on the list is well deserved. Their M Guru is da bomb, Aatir Barlas! The man knows his stuff - no posing going on. Aatir put together my '16 ED with my CP M3 and it was a great experience from start to finish. Well done!
Appreciate 0
      03-13-2019, 06:19 PM   #49
uniqueMR
Colonel
uniqueMR's Avatar
United_States
1012
Rep
2,232
Posts

Drives: 2018 BMW M4 ZCP
Join Date: Dec 2017
Location: Chicago

iTrader: (0)

Never from ILLINOIS
__________________
Currently: BMW M4 Competition, Audi S3 and Volkswagen Beetle
Previous BMWs: 340i, M3, 740i, 745Li
Previously Owned: Audi, BMW, Ducati, Honda, Infiniti, Mercedes-Benz, MINI, Mitsubishi, Toyota, Volkswagen
Appreciate 0
      03-13-2019, 06:53 PM   #50
Tonyfsu21
Private First Class
United_States
37
Rep
162
Posts

Drives: 2011 E92 M3, Jet Black, ZCP
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Fort Lauderdale, FL

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jason View Post
Woodcliff Lake, NJ – March 13, 2019… BMW of North America today announced its annual Center of Excellence winners, awarding 33 centers out of 347 with the 2019 honors. This elite recognition, awarded annually, goes to top performing BMW dealerships for their superior performance in various areas of the business including sales, service, parts, operations, and customer experience.
“Our Center of Excellence dealers are more than just ultimate performers,” said Bernhard Kuhnt, president and CEO, BMW of North America. “They represent the backbone of our business and their dedication to our brand and to our customers makes them an integral part of our team. All of us at BMW are proud to have such great dealers representing our brand. We thank them for their leadership and look forward to their continued success.”

2019 Center of Excellence Award Recipients (listed in alphabetical order):

Autogermana BMW, San Juan Puerto Rico
BMW of Anchorage, AK
BMW of Bridgeport, CT
BMW of Cincinnati North, OH
BMW of Fort Wayne, IN
BMW of Grapevine, TX
BMW of Honolulu, HI
BMW of Morristown, NJ
BMW of Murrieta, CA
BMW of Peabody, MA
BMW of Rochester, NY
BMW of San Antonio, TX
BMW of San Rafael, CA
BMW of Silver Spring, MD
BMW of Sioux Falls, SD
BMW of Sudbury, MA
BMW of Toledo, OH
BMW of Warwick, RI
BMW of Wilmington, NC
Braman Motorcars, West Palm Beach, FL
Crevier BMW, Santa Ana, CA
Galleria BMW, D’Iberville, MS
Habberstad BMW, Huntington Station, NY
Hilton Head BMW, Bluffton, SC
Kuni BMW, Beaverton, OR
Otto's BMW, West Chester, PA
Pacific BMW, Glendale, CA
Passport BMW, Suitland, MD
Schomp BMW of Highlands Ranch, CO
South Shore BMW, Rockland, MA
Towne BMW, Williamsville, NY
Tulley BMW, Nashua, NH
United BMW, Alpharetta, GA
The fact that Braman West Palm Beach is on anything "the best" is a joke. This might be the biggest POS dealer in the country.
Appreciate 0
      03-13-2019, 07:08 PM   #51
IntegraXTR
Captain
145
Rep
694
Posts

Drives: MY08 E92 M3 and MY15 F80 M3
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Hawaii

iTrader: (4)

Representing BMW of Honolulu over here. I believe this is our 8th COE?
__________________
2008 Alpineweiss III E92 M3
Amuse/Varis/CAE/BBS/BRIDE
IG: Integraxtr
Appreciate 0
      03-13-2019, 07:10 PM   #52
G35POPPEDMYCHERRY
Lieutenant Colonel
G35POPPEDMYCHERRY's Avatar
No_Country
1362
Rep
1,771
Posts

Drives: Totaled Toyota Celica :((
Join Date: Dec 2015
Location: Trenton, NJ

iTrader: (0)

its all a marketing scheme. participation trophies all over the place to increase buyer confidence. bs metrics to appease BMWNA wins you a useless award; which you can turn around and market to the mass.

Appreciate 0
      03-13-2019, 07:14 PM   #53
Taran.J
Youtube.com/Taran861
Taran.J's Avatar
United_States
871
Rep
7,038
Posts

Drives: 15 X5 Msport & a lot of Merc's
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Tacoma/Puyallup, WA

iTrader: (7)

Send a message via Skype™ to Taran.J
Quote:
Originally Posted by IanMan View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Taran.J View Post
Another year nobody in Washington state. That's more than fair.
Do you know if David Quinn still works at BMW NW? I had great experiences and was always happy to deal with him. He earned my business.
No man, him, Brandon, Rick all left after the X5M incident also a few SA's
Appreciate 1
IanMan304.50

      03-13-2019, 07:27 PM   #54
LayneMarkJohnson
New Member
0
Rep
7
Posts

Drives: 2015 Alpine White 435i xDrive
Join Date: Oct 2014
Location: United States

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by pdegene View Post
Way to go BMW of Bloomington and BMW of Minnetonka! Keep up the outstanding work!
Quote:
Originally Posted by pdegene View Post
Way to go BMW of Bloomington and BMW of Minnetonka! Keep up the outstanding work!
I've been very pleased with BMW Minnetonka.
Appreciate 0
      03-13-2019, 07:54 PM   #55
Calabria
New Member
Calabria's Avatar
United_States
2
Rep
13
Posts

Drives: '18 330i
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Los Angeles

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by shoei View Post
Nothing Glendale (short of Porto's) should make the "best of" list anywhere, lol...

Best fraud maybe...
raffis place as well.
and the la market is the biggest/most competitive for bmwna. just shows how far behind all the other dealers in the la area are. im sure the pacific guys are laughing to the bank with the bonus money.
Appreciate 1
      03-13-2019, 08:21 PM   #56
///M4TT
18 F82 ZCP
///M4TT's Avatar
United_States
32
Rep
56
Posts

Drives: 18' F82 ZCP in MGM
Join Date: Jan 2018
Location: Washington State

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taran.J View Post
Another year nobody in Washington state. That's more than fair.
BMW Seattle is amazing and I'm surprised they didn't make it this year with the remodel. Inventory, sales, and service they're incredible!

BMW of Bellevue sucks in every possible way an organization can suck. They have no idea what customer service means.

I don't know anything about BMW Northwest.
__________________
2018 F82 ZCP MGM
Appreciate 0
      03-13-2019, 08:31 PM   #57
///M4TT
18 F82 ZCP
///M4TT's Avatar
United_States
32
Rep
56
Posts

Drives: 18' F82 ZCP in MGM
Join Date: Jan 2018
Location: Washington State

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by PassportBMW View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Clark_Kent View Post
I recall having an interesting encounter with Passport BMW back in the summer of 2015 when allocations for the M3 were sparse. I was laying out the terms of what I believed to be an acceptable offer to one of the managers via phone. Just as I finished, him and at least two others who were in the room started busted out laughing. It was immediately apparent that I was on speaker. I also remember one of them saying, "Good luck buddy!" in a condescending tone. Very, very classy. I never understood the approach of treating prospective clients in such a manner.
I'm sorry to hear about your experience. It's definitely not how we want to treat our customers or the experience we wish to provide. We completely understand how you can't understand the approach, as neither can we. The actions of a few certainly do not represent the whole here, and we do ask for your forgiveness.

Hope you we're still able to land on an M3 and that you had a good experience where you went!
Classy move Passport. To come on here and address this customer's issue is respectable. Now IM the guy and offer him a deal.
__________________
2018 F82 ZCP MGM
Appreciate 0
      03-13-2019, 08:37 PM   #58
///M4TT
18 F82 ZCP
///M4TT's Avatar
United_States
32
Rep
56
Posts

Drives: 18' F82 ZCP in MGM
Join Date: Jan 2018
Location: Washington State

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taran.J View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by IanMan View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Taran.J View Post
Another year nobody in Washington state. That's more than fair.
Do you know if David Quinn still works at BMW NW? I had great experiences and was always happy to deal with him. He earned my business.
No man, him, Brandon, Rick all left after the X5M incident also a few SA's

Please IM me to explain the X5 incident. Very curious.
__________________
2018 F82 ZCP MGM
Appreciate 0
      03-13-2019, 08:46 PM   #59
RickFLM4
Brigadier General
RickFLM4's Avatar
United_States
3346
Rep
3,404
Posts

Drives: M4
Join Date: Jul 2015
Location: PB County, FL

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ///M4TT View Post
Please IM me to explain the X5 incident. Very curious.
Or post a link to the story if there is one.
__________________
Current: 2018 SO/SS F83 ZCP
Gone: 2015 SO/SO F82
Appreciate 1
///M4TT31.50

      03-13-2019, 08:55 PM   #60
B58
Lieutenant
B58's Avatar
173
Rep
550
Posts

Drives: 2018 BMW 340i M-sport
Join Date: May 2018
Location: Southern California

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by shoei View Post
Wasn't this the dealership who marked up the pricing on a customers 1M they got caught filming joyriding and had to buy back? Something to that effect, can't remember now but to your point, I learned a long time ago to stay away from their pricing and stay away from their shoddy service department...
Yeah exactly. It was just a bunch of kids excited burning the 1M through the streets lmao. Unfortunately this happens to almost every car during the PDI believe me on that because it's a bunch of new kids out of school learning to work on BMW's and PDI is what they usually start with
__________________
| 2018 BMW 340i | M-Sport | Track Handling Package |
| M-Performance exhaust | VRSF catless | BMS intake | JB4 | 100% Meth Injected |
Appreciate 0
      03-13-2019, 09:40 PM   #61
llvsixaxisvll
New Member
United_States
5
Rep
22
Posts

Drives: 2015 BMW M4 6MT
Join Date: Oct 2018
Location: New Jersey

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dynamic_m235 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jason View Post
Woodcliff Lake, NJ – March 13, 2019… BMW of North America today announced its annual Center of Excellence winners, awarding 33 centers out of 347 with the 2019 honors. This elite recognition, awarded annually, goes to top performing BMW dealerships for their superior performance in various areas of the business including sales, service, parts, operations, and customer experience.
"Our Center of Excellence dealers are more than just ultimate performers," said Bernhard Kuhnt, president and CEO, BMW of North America. "They represent the backbone of our business and their dedication to our brand and to our customers makes them an integral part of our team. All of us at BMW are proud to have such great dealers representing our brand. We thank them for their leadership and look forward to their continued success."

2019 Center of Excellence Award Recipients (listed in alphabetical order):

Autogermana BMW, San Juan Puerto Rico
BMW of Anchorage, AK
BMW of Bridgeport, CT
BMW of Cincinnati North, OH
BMW of Fort Wayne, IN
BMW of Grapevine, TX
BMW of Honolulu, HI
BMW of Morristown, NJ
BMW of Murrieta, CA
BMW of Peabody, MA
BMW of Rochester, NY
BMW of San Antonio, TX
BMW of San Rafael, CA
BMW of Silver Spring, MD
BMW of Sioux Falls, SD
BMW of Sudbury, MA
BMW of Toledo, OH
BMW of Warwick, RI
BMW of Wilmington, NC
Braman Motorcars, West Palm Beach, FL
Crevier BMW, Santa Ana, CA
Galleria BMW, D'Iberville, MS
Habberstad BMW, Huntington Station, NY
Hilton Head BMW, Bluffton, SC
Kuni BMW, Beaverton, OR
Otto's BMW, West Chester, PA
Pacific BMW, Glendale, CA
Passport BMW, Suitland, MD
Schomp BMW of Highlands Ranch, CO
South Shore BMW, Rockland, MA
Towne BMW, Williamsville, NY
Tulley BMW, Nashua, NH
United BMW, Alpharetta, GA
Bmw Morristown is full of thieves. The lady who sold me my 2016 m235 tried charging me 500 for 2 brake pads and told me brakes weren't under warranty. Should've never left Rochelle Park bmw because I went to them a couple days later and gave me a new set of brakes without question
When I was in the market for a used F82, they always had the most expensive, base level cars for sale. Didn't even bother going in as surround areas had better equipped cars, similar mileage CPO's for $3-$4k off their list, compared to Morristown. Good thing there are a couple of surrounding dealerships.
Appreciate 0
      03-13-2019, 09:41 PM   #62
fanekstudio
New Member
2
Rep
9
Posts

Drives: 228i xdrive M Sport
Join Date: Oct 2018
Location: Boston

iTrader: (0)

In the last couple of years I had good experience with BMW of Peabody, nice to see them on the list!
Appreciate 0
      03-13-2019, 10:33 PM   #63
Taran.J
Youtube.com/Taran861
Taran.J's Avatar
United_States
871
Rep
7,038
Posts

Drives: 15 X5 Msport & a lot of Merc's
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Tacoma/Puyallup, WA

iTrader: (7)

Send a message via Skype™ to Taran.J
Quote:
Originally Posted by ///M4TT View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Taran.J View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by IanMan View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Taran.J View Post
Another year nobody in Washington state. That's more than fair.
Do you know if David Quinn still works at BMW NW? I had great experiences and was always happy to deal with him. He earned my business.
No man, him, Brandon, Rick all left after the X5M incident also a few SA's

Please IM me to explain the X5 incident. Very curious.
Not only what happened to this member but how it went down internally...lost my business for sure had a few friends over the years working there who left due to the way matters started to be handled by management

https://f15.bimmerpost.com/forums/sh...1#post20863779
Appreciate 0
      03-13-2019, 10:37 PM   #64
JayPichardo
BMW Client Advisor
JayPichardo's Avatar
1671
Rep
1,742
Posts

Drives: X3 M40i
Join Date: May 2017
Location: Tulley BMW Nashua, NH

iTrader: (0)

Garage List
2009 BMW 135I  [0.00]
2019 BMW X3 M40i  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by G35POPPEDMYCHERRY View Post
its all a marketing scheme. participation trophies all over the place to increase buyer confidence. bs metrics to appease BMWNA wins you a useless award; which you can turn around and market to the mass.

Those of us who win take pride and getting the award. There is a lot that goes into it for us.
__________________
Jay P
BMW Client Advisor in NH.
2xPIA & 3xCOE winner.
M Performance Specialist. Jpichardo@tulley.com

Contact me for all your BMW needs in the New England area.
Appreciate 0
      03-13-2019, 11:12 PM   #65
BuddhaTB
Private First Class
BuddhaTB's Avatar
United_States
54
Rep
189
Posts

Drives: 2019 X3 xDrive 30i
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Los Angeles

iTrader: (0)

Garage List
2019 BMW X3  [0.00]
Purchased my X3 from Greg Poland at Pacific BMW. Would highly recommend him to anyone looking for a BMW.
__________________
2019 X3 xDrive30i Alpine White | Cognac w/ Fineline Cove Matte | 20" 699M Wheels | M Sport | Dynamic Handling PKG | Drive Assist | Parking Assist | Navigation | Trailer Hitch
Appreciate 0
      03-13-2019, 11:27 PM   #66
Seekup41
Enlisted Member
United_States
5
Rep
47
Posts

Drives: 2008 Acura RDX
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: Columbus, Ohio

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by DE Urlaub View Post
I am happy to validate, that in my experience, BMW of Cincinnati being on the list is well deserved. Their M Guru is da bomb, Aatir Barlas! The man knows his stuff - no posing going on. Aatir put together my '16 ED with my CP M3 and it was a great experience from start to finish. Well done!
Totally agree! Had a similarly fantastic experience with Aatir to help build my 2016 BSM M4! True class, knowledge and enthusiasm, and a great dealership and delivery experience all around! Props to BMW of Cincinnati North and thanks again, Aatir!
Appreciate 0
Post Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 03:46 AM.




g20
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
1Addicts.com, BIMMERPOST.com, E90Post.com, F30Post.com, M3Post.com, ZPost.com, 5Post.com, 6Post.com, 7Post.com, XBimmers.com logo and trademark are properties of BIMMERPOST