Bimmerpost
/
4 Series
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts
Technical Topics B58 6-Cylinder Turbo Engine / Drivetrain / Exhaust Modifications [Available Now] Presenting the AWE Exhaust Suite for the G2X M340i & M440i

04-01-2021, 11:46 AM   #45
Sara/AWE
Vendor
Rep
Drives: E46

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rux View Post
G22? tap tap tap.
I have system almost ready to test fit on the G22. Only concern is the tip outlets, the rest looks the same at first glance. Stay tuned!
Appreciate 0
      04-01-2021, 11:47 AM   #46
Sara/AWE
Vendor
Rep

Presenting AWE’s Fantastic Tip Tonic, the miracle exhaust tip cleaning solution!

AWE is proud to announce the release of our custom formulated Tip Tonic that is designed to gently remove carbon, deposits and road filth from AWE exhaust tip finishes, leaving your shine at the front of the line!
Custom formulated to AWE’s exact standards to remove carbon deposits and road filth from AWE exhaust tip finishes

• Recommended for use on both chrome silver and diamond black AWE tips
  • Cuts and cleans without any harsh abrasives, acids, or ammonia
  • Provides a glaring shine without intense application and removal
  • Available in 8oz bottles
  • Made in the USA

Check out our How to Apply video here!

Who is Tip Tonic for?
Tip Tonic is specially formulated and tested on our AWE Tips and may be effective on other finishes where the use of an abrasive cleaning agent is prohibited.

Who is Tip Tonic not for?
Those with burnt tip finishes, Titanium or flat finished tips.

Ready to order? Here's the link!
Appreciate 1
VipinLJ1941.50
      06-03-2021, 01:34 PM   #47
Sara/AWE
Vendor
Rep

AWE Confirms Fitment for M440i

Hey everyone! We had the opportunity to confirm fitment of our G20 suite on the M440i. This product suite has been updated to reflect the new fitment and is now called AWE EXHAUST SUITE FOR THE BMW G2X M340I / M440I.

There is one additional step in the installation due to slightly different design of the rear heat shielding which we will be updating in the installation instructions. If you have any questions, reply here, DM or DM me on IG @awetuningofficial.

Appreciate 0
      07-15-2021, 07:29 PM   #48
Mastamoe
Private
Rep
Drives: '21 m340 rwd

Hey Dave, any input on availability if ordered today?
Appreciate 0
      07-16-2021, 12:12 PM   #49
Sara/AWE
Vendor
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mastamoe View Post
Hey Dave, any input on availability if ordered today?
We are on a 3 week lead time currently for direct orders. If you DM me the exact configuration you are looking for I can scan the distributors and dealers and see if there are any landing to those guys or in stock.

Last edited by Sara/AWE; 09-22-2022 at 11:33 AM..
Appreciate 0
      07-16-2021, 12:45 PM   #50
Sara/AWE
Vendor
Rep

Track vs Touring... which is right for you?

Josh and I made a general overview of Track vs Touring to help AWE customers understand the difference and choose the right system for you!

As always, DM me with any questions!

I love to feature customer cars on Instagram. Just tag @awetuningofficial in your story post and we'll share it to ours!
Appreciate 0
      07-18-2021, 12:05 AM   #51
NJg340
Registered
Rep
Drives: BMW 340

M340 Track Exhaust

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave/AWE View Post
We are on a 10 week lead time currently for direct orders. If you DM me the exact configuration you are looking for I can scan the distributors and dealers and see if there are any landing to those guys or in stock.
Good Evening Dave,

I cant DM you because my account is new but can you please scan with distributors and dealers if anybody is getting or has in stock A track edition exhaust with OE tips for my M340, would highly appreciate it! thanks
Appreciate 0
      07-20-2021, 11:26 AM   #52
Sara/AWE
Vendor
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by NJg340 View Post
Good Evening Dave,

I cant DM you because my account is new but can you please scan with distributors and dealers if anybody is getting or has in stock A track edition exhaust with OE tips for my M340, would highly appreciate it! thanks
I checked around and I don't see any in stock. I would reach out to Kiesmotorsports.com and see when they might be getting anything in. I think you are best served to order through them as we have systems in production that might be headed their way in a few weeks (I can't see that level of detail).
Appreciate 0
      07-20-2021, 12:01 PM   #53
Sara/AWE
Vendor
Rep

PSA: Installation Update

Hey everyone! I wanted to give you all some tips and tricks for a successful experience installing your AWE system.

Grab the bevo of your choice and cozy up to our Installation Video.

Our M340i/440i have all of the same parts. Once you receive your system, I ALWAYS recommend referencing the parts list and laying out all of the parts in the box to ensure you have everything. During this step you are also familiarizing yourself with "what's in the box" and where it goes and inspecting the parts for any shipping damage, etc.

If anything is missing or damaged, you can drop in a support ticket referencing the part numbers on this list.

Once you have ensured all of the parts are present, you will want to watch our detailed installation video again.

If you have an M440i, there is one step that is going to be added to this installation video. That can be found right here.

I want to call your attention to D06 from the parts list - the OEM downpipe adaptor. This will be used on all systems with an OEM DP, or a DP designed to connect to an OEM system which will be the most common on the market. If you are running a race pipe with a larger outlet, any good performance muffler shop will be able to make you an adaptor to meet up to our Mega Merge.

I have seen some instances lately where shops and customers aren't familiarizing themselves with the system and running into problems. We install these every week, and the key things for success, in summary are:
  • Ensure you have all of the parts.
  • Familiarize yourself with the components.
  • Watch and re-watch the installation video.
  • Note the additional clearance needed for the M440i's.

As always, hit me up with any questions. Note that I cover our Instagram page as well in near real-time so that is always the fastest place to get a response. (M-F only)

Appreciate 0
      10-14-2021, 04:53 PM   #54
Josh/AWE
Rep
Drives: F80 M3 Comp

Appreciate 0
      10-20-2021, 04:12 PM   #55
Datemike
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2018 330e

Looks like all demo videos were made using a 2020 M340i? Any way we can get some demos for a 2021 since there was a big change in how the car sounds stock. Wondering if we get the same pops and crackles as in the videos for a 2021 as well.
Appreciate 0
      10-22-2021, 09:25 PM   #56
BlueOnBlue
Enlisted Member
Canada
Rep
Drives: 2020 G20 330i

Garage List
2020 M340i  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave/AWE View Post
Hey everyone! I wanted to give you all some tips and tricks for a successful experience installing your AWE system.

Grab the bevo of your choice and cozy up to our Installation Video.

Our M340i/440i have all of the same parts. Once you receive your system, I ALWAYS recommend referencing the parts list and laying out all of the parts in the box to ensure you have everything. During this step you are also familiarizing yourself with "what's in the box" and where it goes and inspecting the parts for any shipping damage, etc.

If anything is missing or damaged, you can drop in a support ticket referencing the part numbers on this list.

Once you have ensured all of the parts are present, you will want to watch our detailed installation video again.

If you have an M440i, there is one step that is going to be added to this installation video. That can be found right here.

I want to call your attention to D06 from the parts list - the OEM downpipe adaptor. This will be used on all systems with an OEM DP, or a DP designed to connect to an OEM system which will be the most common on the market. If you are running a race pipe with a larger outlet, any good performance muffler shop will be able to make you an adaptor to meet up to our Mega Merge.

I have seen some instances lately where shops and customers aren't familiarizing themselves with the system and running into problems. We install these every week, and the key things for success, in summary are:
  • Ensure you have all of the parts.
  • Familiarize yourself with the components.
  • Watch and re-watch the installation video.
  • Note the additional clearance needed for the M440i's.

As always, hit me up with any questions. Note that I cover our Instagram page as well in near real-time so that is always the fastest place to get a response. (M-F only)

Just ordered my track exhaust, and going through all this great info before it arrives

Do you happen to have a list of required tools/wrench/driver sizes ?

That would be super helpful I think, so I know exactly what I need to have on hand at the time of removal/install
Appreciate 0
      11-13-2021, 10:32 AM   #57
mattmasody
Rep
Drives: BMW 330i G20

Quote:
Originally Posted by Josh/AWE View Post
Quote:
Will AWE Track exhaust fit for a 2021 BMW 330i G20? I have the M bumper so the exhaust tips can fit with a diffuser but I am curious if the actual exhaust can fit the same way under a car like the M340i.
Appreciate 0
      04-20-2022, 12:15 PM   #58
Sara/AWE
Vendor
Rep

This G20 is sporting our Track Edition exhaust for minimal filter and maximum sound.

Check it out for your G2X right this way.

Appreciate 1
      04-20-2022, 12:32 PM   #59
billnchristy
Major
Rep
Drives: 2022 M440xi GC

Garage List
Have you confirmed G26 fitment yet?
Appreciate 0
      04-20-2022, 08:29 PM   #60
1WickedE90
Major
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2022 330i

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sara/AWE View Post
This G20 is sporting our Track Edition exhaust for minimal filter and maximum sound.

Sara/AWE We need the same for G20 B48/46 cars - please post a survey in the B48 section to gauge interest, thanks!
      05-03-2022, 12:29 PM   #61
Sara/AWE
Vendor
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by billnchristy View Post
Have you confirmed G26 fitment yet?
Not at this time, but its on our radar.
Appreciate 0
      05-03-2022, 12:32 PM   #62
Sara/AWE
Vendor
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1WickedE90 View Post
Sara/AWE We need the same for G20 B48/46 cars - please post a survey in the B48 section to gauge interest, thanks!
We are actively working on this project as we speak, looking at getting one in the shop to start development. If you know of anyone local to Horsham PA, have them shoot me a DM or email sriordan@awe-tuning.com.
Appreciate 1
      05-03-2022, 01:15 PM   #63
1WickedE90
Major
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2022 330i

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sara/AWE View Post
We are actively working on this project as we speak, looking at getting one in the shop to start development. If you know of anyone local to Horsham PA, have them shoot me a DM or email sriordan@awe-tuning.com.
Thanks much Sara/AWE I just posted this in the B48 section, hopefully you get some volunteers.
      05-03-2022, 08:25 PM   #64
Korstix
Enlisted Member
Rep
Drives: 2017 M2

Hello, i purchased a 2022 M440i Xdrive Gran Coupe. I was on your website and only saw option for 2dr coupe. Is this something being worked on for fitment?
Appreciate 0
      05-04-2022, 01:27 PM   #65
Josh/AWE
Rep
Drives: F80 M3 Comp

Quote:
Originally Posted by Korstix View Post
Hello, i purchased a 2022 M440i Xdrive Gran Coupe. I was on your website and only saw option for 2dr coupe. Is this something being worked on for fitment?
Not at this time, K.
Appreciate 0
      05-10-2022, 12:29 PM   #66
Korstix
Enlisted Member
Rep
Drives: 2017 M2

Thank you for the reply.

Quote:
Not at this time, K.
Appreciate 0