Bimmerpost
/
4 Series
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts
2019+ BMW 3 AND 4-SERIES FORUMS (G2x Generation) General G20 Sedan / G22 Coupe / G26 Gran Coupe Discussions Which function do you regret (not) getting?

10-19-2021, 05:25 PM   #155
Bimmer006
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: BMW F30 -> G20

Only package I haven't gotten in my 2021 330i xdrive build was Dynamic Handling Package (with Adaptive M Suspension, M Sport Diff, M Sport brakes). I just wished I got the Adaptive M Suspension, as the M Sport suspension is little harsh especially for the passengers in the back seat. If you don't really have any passengers in the back seat, then I don't think it matters, M Sport suspension is pretty good to drive. Moreover M sport suspension is getting better day by day.

But on the other side, I really do not regret getting these options in my car. I'm really glad I got these.

1) M Sport package (I drove the non M sport 330i xdrive, believe it or not the one with M Sport package totally changes the driving dynamics & looks of the car. I'm really glad I got M Sport package). Also, I liked the M Sport steering, better than the standard steering wheel.
2) Gesture control (Is at next level, hardly find a lot of cars with this feature. Of course you need to get used to with the angles, but once you do. You will never get another car without the gesture controls. I use this in my everyday commute, never really used the controls on the dash or steering, very occasionally)
3) HK sound system (better than the standard sound system & better than my F30 330i sound system)
4) HUD (Simple answer is a must have for a 2021 car, It shows a plenty of
4) Parking Assistance Package (360 cameras), this is pretty helpful when you park or driving in the drive thru or ATM or while parking or even peeking at your car from your phone app.
5) Driving assistance Professional Package, it really drives so good most of the time (Almost like an auto-pilot, just have to make sure you touch the steering every now and then or find a way to hold the steering lol). Whenever I had to drive in the local roads (with lot of traffic, stop and go, traffic lights), I just turn on the Active driving assistance plus. It takes away a lot of driving stress.
6) Laser lights (Of course it's not fully enabled in US, but still it's really bright if you drive in the suburbs during the night time). Also moreover the aesthetics of the car, I don't like the standard DRL, the laser light comes with a good looking DRL.
7) Aluminum mesh trim interior (was thinking to get tetragon trim, but I love this Aluminum mesh trim)
8) Comfort access for sure (I like the auto-locking feature when you walk away and unlock using the Key card)
9) Power tailgate (It's good to have this feature something usually will see it in SUVs)
10) Spare tire (Of course it takes away a lot of space, but I generally don't carry a lot in the trunk, If I have to we have a SUV for that purpose).
Appreciate 0
      10-23-2021, 10:13 AM   #156
Seaford
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep
Drives: 840 M Sport Gran Coupe

My 330i has every option bar a tow bar……..love the radar controlled cruise….. can’t say i have ever noticed the very expensive laser lights coming on but maybe 8 am missing something.

Wish it wasn’t Sapphire black as it’s a pig to keep clean and the black interior is a bit sombre. Dravit grey with a very pale cream interior would have been my choice if ordering from new.
Appreciate 0