Bimmerpost
/
4 Series
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Marketplace Members Classifieds Cars for Sale / Lease Takeover takeover my 2021 m440i xdrive, BSM, tacora red interior, laser headlights

10-08-2021, 01:56 PM   #1
gfa3
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: '16 340i project, '21 M440i

takeover my 2021 m440i xdrive, BSM, tacora red interior, laser headlights

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
Sold

Item Interest
i have a 2021 m440i xdrive from BMW of Springfield, black sapphire, tacora red interior, $68k msrp 12% off, zero down sign and drive, $812 a month including CT tax, 10k miles a year. Nearly every package except adaptive suspension, getting the nice laser headlights was most important to me. 19" gloss black wheels option.

looking to have someone take it over as I'm more in love with my project car (fully built 340i) then I thought. couldn't part ways with the project in the end. the original plan was to sell the 340i for this.

I meticulously care for this car (as if it was my project). I polished almost all of the swirl marks from the factory (yes new cars come with swirl marks). Weekly at-home touchless washes with bilt hamber soap and ceramic topper sprays. Inside is almost brand new too, I've never even used the touch screen display for the record lol. (I do have a touch screen protector that is not installed which you can have).

The car has Cobra 30mm lowering springs, AWE exhaust, carbon fiber PSM spoiler, and cf interior overlay pieces on it at the moment. I can uninstall those or leave them on for a small additional amount (and give you the stock parts ofcourse). Whatever you prefer.

Also has 20% tints side and back, whatever you want to do there as well. I wouldn't charge you anything if you wanted to leave them on or I can take them off.

can also email me at the340iguy@gmail.com

Attached Images

Last edited by gfa3; 10-20-2021 at 01:38 PM..
Appreciate 0
      10-09-2021, 11:54 AM   #2
gfa3
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: '16 340i project, '21 M440i

a few important details-

9k miles (not driving it currently to preserve mileage), first year of contract will be over in Dec, so 2 years left after that.

First service done by BMW of Ridgefield, can provide receipt.

255/35 RS-Pro performance tires on their currently as you can see in the pics, ~90% tread life they just went on. Car was realigned after the tires went on.

Have 2 of the stock tires bagged for reuse.

Not asking for anything up front (unless you want the mods), just to take over the monthly.
      10-09-2021, 01:36 PM   #3
Boostin335
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep
Drives: G82 M4CX, C8, MKIV Supra

Join leasehackr forum and post that in the market place. Its free.

Just know that many other states, including the surrounding NY/NJ they unfortunately have to pay tax ontop of whatever comes out of your account every month. If its 800 theyll pay their rate of sales tax on top of that. In CT it will remain the number you pay and some other states as well.

If you can't move it here or there it will move on swapalease but youll have to pay to become a member of maybe a couple hundred bucks.
Appreciate 1
gfa325.50