Bimmerpost
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
BIMMERPOST Universal Forums Off-Topic Discussions Board Politics/Religion Maybe the world is on fire. Paris Terrorist Attacks.

11-13-2015, 05:22 PM   #1
gonzo
Lieutenant General
United_States
Rep
Drives: as many as possible

Maybe the world is on fire. Paris Terrorist Attacks.

Are we safe anywhere anymore?
Could this be retaliation for a cartoon?

Bless the innocent. Die slowly, chained in the sun to the aggressors.

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-34814203

Barbaric.

Last edited by gonzo; 11-13-2015 at 07:24 PM..
Appreciate 1
      11-13-2015, 05:28 PM   #2
ScottSinger
Brigadier General
Rep
Drives: M235i 6spd

To think some MF'er decides when someone else's life shall end. Literally feels heavy on the heart.

Bless their souls.
Appreciate 0
      11-13-2015, 05:46 PM   #3
P1et
Major General
United_States
Rep
Drives: my wife's cars

Let's see who is behind this. No prizes for guessing correctly.
Appreciate 0
      11-13-2015, 05:47 PM   #4
///M Power-Belgium
Lieutenant General
Belgium
Rep
Drives: ///M3-E92-DCT Silverstone II

Quote:
Originally Posted by gonzo View Post
Are we safe anywhere anymore?
Could this be retaliation for a cartoon?

Bless the innocent. Die slowly, chained in the sun to the aggressors.

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-34814203

Barbaric.
Wow..wow...wow !!! Paris under terror attack !!!
Saw it earlier the newsflash here in Belgium and on CNN live.
Your link says 40 were killed but here they say more than 60 !
And in the mean while we let them settle in the Euro-zone and feed them and we give them money ..
All I can say the Euro are fools and it's more than time that they open their eyes ...
Sadly it's too late for the poor innocent victims ..
May they RIP .
Attached Images

Last edited by ///M Power-Belgium; 11-14-2015 at 06:54 AM..
Appreciate 0
      11-13-2015, 05:49 PM   #5
///M Power-Belgium
Lieutenant General
Belgium
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by P1et View Post
Let's see who is behind this. No prizes for guessing correctly.
That's not difficult to know...
      11-13-2015, 05:54 PM   #6
UglyBuzzard
Baba Booey
United_States
Rep
Drives: Use to be a X5 50i M Sport

Just nuts!
Appreciate 0
      11-13-2015, 06:14 PM   #7
gonzo
Lieutenant General
United_States
Rep
Drives: as many as possible

Quote:
Originally Posted by ///M Power-Belgium View Post
Wow..wow...wow !!! Paris under terror attack !!!
Saw it earlier on a newflash here in Belgium and on CNN live.
Your link says 40 were killed but here they say more than 60 !
And in the mean while we let them in and feed them and we give money ..
All I can say the Euro are fools and it's more than time they open their eyes ...
Sadly it's too late for the poor innocent victims ..
May they RIP .
The number killed and taken hostage will be devastating by sunrise Paris time.
Taken hostage?
I couldn't have gone. Probably an if there's a heaven please take me and then done my best to tear one of their heads off with my bare hands. Then I'd be killed. Probably better.
Could be days of living horror ahead for the hostages. Probably, only to die.

Infuriating to say the least.
      11-13-2015, 06:24 PM   #8
VB5ER
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: Space Grey 2011 535i

Uh, lets go ahead and bring 200k refugees from the mid e conflict in over here to middle America. What could possibly go wrong?? Might want to rethink me thinks.
Appreciate 5
      11-13-2015, 06:29 PM   #9
///M Power-Belgium
Lieutenant General
Belgium
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by gonzo View Post
The number killed and taken hostage will be devastating by sunrise Paris time.
Taken hostage?
I couldn't have gone. Probably an if there's a heaven please take me and then done my best to tear one of their heads off with my bare hands. Then I'd be killed. Probably better.
Could be days of living horror ahead for the hostages. Probably, only to die.

Infuriating to say the least.
Hostage is still going , one woman escaped and she said to police it's a horror bloodbath inside .
That's what the live-news says over here ...
Cowards from hell they are ...They fight only against innocent people without arms .
Just looking on my screen and the hostage looks to be over just now , but probably lots of killed people are inside ...
Hope the cowards will be raped in hell !!!

Last edited by ///M Power-Belgium; 11-13-2015 at 06:35 PM..
Appreciate 0
      11-13-2015, 06:43 PM   #10
UglyBuzzard
Baba Booey
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by VB5ER View Post
Uh, lets go ahead and bring 200k refugees from the mid e conflict in over here to middle America. What could possibly go wrong?? Might want to rethink me thinks.
This ^
Appreciate 0
      11-13-2015, 07:42 PM   #11
bbbbmw
Major General
Rep
Drives: 135i

Quote:
Originally Posted by VB5ER
http://news.investors.com/ibd-editor...n-refugees.htm

We've already brought something like 400k Somali "refugees" to Minneapolis, and there are no records to vet them either.
      11-13-2015, 07:45 PM   #12
P1et
Major General
United_States
Rep
Drives: my wife's cars

Quote:
Originally Posted by bbbbmw View Post

We've already brought something like 400k Somali "refugees" to Minneapolis, and there are no records to vet them either. Wonder why crime has exploded?
Civil war is coming in Europe. Mark my words. People are going to get tired of politicians making mistake after mistake, all at the expense of the common citizen who has NO say.
Appreciate 3
      11-13-2015, 08:01 PM   #13
UglyBuzzard
Baba Booey
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by P1et
Quote:
Originally Posted by bbbbmw View Post

We've already brought something like 400k Somali "refugees" to Minneapolis, and there are no records to vet them either. Wonder why crime has exploded?
Civil war is coming in Europe. Mark my words. People are going to get tired of politicians making mistake after mistake, all at the expense of the common citizen who has NO say.
Maybe so but me thinks religious war brewing.
Appreciate 0
      11-13-2015, 08:09 PM   #14
Fundguy1
Major General
Rep
Drives: 335 e93

Sorry France. Obama has much to answer for with these attacks.
He pulled us out of Ia pacified raq leaving a powervacuum filled by isis.

Isis grew in power and started killing everyone with different beliefs.

Christian and progressive Muslims fled isis into Europe.

Isis infiltrated these refugees bragging they were going to.

Now they kill all these people. Who knows how many more are throughout Europe.

And Obama and Kerry want to bring 30,000 of the refugees here putting them in your town.

Wtf! Hope you're happy with all this hope and change.

I hope that the western world has finally woken up. I hope we finally have the resolve to exterminate with the most extreme measures all muslin radical fundamentalists and we can help them meet their 40 virgins and Allah ASAP.

A college in Minneapolis today was reported to have shot down having an annual 9/11 remembrance because the students, who were in kindergarten when it happened, thought it would be offensive to Muslims. Well doing that is offensive to me. Someone who was there and lost 2 dear friends that day.

Last edited by Fundguy1; 11-13-2015 at 08:17 PM..
Appreciate 0
      11-13-2015, 08:54 PM   #15
Needbmwpartzz
Colonel
Rep
Drives: 2009 bmw 328i x-drive

War is good for the economy.....sad but true!
There has to be a better way!
Appreciate 0
      11-13-2015, 08:57 PM   #16
catchm3ifyoucann
First Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: car

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by UglyBuzzard View Post
This ^
I don't think these are fair assumptions to make. These refugees are people fleeing in search of a better life, and better opportunities. Lets not be to quick to cast judgement on people who literally had to leave everything behind or else face death.

Also we are educated here, lets refrain from saying things such as "religious war, and civil war." This type of thinking does nothing but spread fear in people and promotes hatred toward another religion and or conflict between religions.

My heart goes out to all those effected by the horrific events tonight.
Appreciate 5
      11-13-2015, 09:05 PM   #17
Haywood
I know a thing or 2 about a thing or 2...
United_States
Rep
Drives: E36 M3 Coupe, e39 M5

Garage List
2003 BMW e39 M5  [0.00]
1997 BMW e36 M3  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Needbmwpartzz View Post
War is good for the economy.....sad but true!
There has to be a better way!
There is no other way. Unfortunately, this is the way the world is. In the World Wars, we were fighting a known enemy. Their military against ours and the allies. Now, we are dealing with radicalized Muslims who are being trained in Syria and Iraq to attack innocent civilians around the world. How do you stop an attack on people sitting in a restaurant and you have drive by terrorist shooting into the crowd.

The Obama administration is a joke. We sat on the sidelines and starting pulling out of the middle east while ISIS ran unabated in these regions. Training and taking over cities. Killing people who wouldn't join ISIS. He wants to bring in all these refugees? Can we stop being such a pussy liberal country and take care of ourselves first? He even came out TODAY and said ISIS is being contained. That was a brilliant statement.

I am the most optimistic person, but you have to believe there are sleeper cells in this countries waiting to do this same type of attacks. Coordinated on soft targets where large numbers of people gather. I pray to God I'm not in one of those crowds. I live close to DC and travel to NYC half the month.
2014 Carbon Black 650i M-sport (sold)
Appreciate 0
      11-13-2015, 09:08 PM   #18
catchm3ifyoucann
First Lieutenant
Rep

Beruit, Lebanon yesterday (over 40 killed) and Paris today. Seems Putin is taking this more seriously, maybe we should follow...
Appreciate 1
      11-13-2015, 09:16 PM   #19
ASAP
Stargazing
No_Country
Rep
Drives: M2C

Very sad day, rip to all of the victims...

But what's even sadder is that French/European social policy has allowed this to happen...

Let's allow all immigrants that share a completely different value / culture set into out country and pretend all will be fine.

How long did the French assist America in the war on terror?

Thats not to say, our administration is perfect... the current boss in charge sat on the sidelines while these things happened... and that's after Russia did whatever they wanted with a certain plane explosion, annexed crimea and stepped as far forward as they could...

Please know who you are voting for next time...
Appreciate 0
      11-13-2015, 09:16 PM   #20
VB5ER
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: Space Grey 2011 535i

Quote:
Originally Posted by catchm3ifyoucann View Post
I don't think these are fair assumptions to make. These refugees are people fleeing in search of a better life, and better opportunities. Lets not be to quick to cast judgement on people who literally had to leave everything behind or else face death.

Also we are educated here, lets refrain from saying things such as "religious war, and civil war." This type of thinking does nothing but spread fear in people and promotes hatred toward another religion and or conflict between religions.

As I agree with you on many of the points that you are making I really hope that the people we bring into our country are subject to some sort of background check. The initial plan seems to call for 40k with up to 200k total. Even at 1% turning out to be anti American if you will, ends up being 2000 people. As I originally stated, might just be something we need to really think hard about.
Appreciate 0
      11-13-2015, 09:32 PM   #21
catchm3ifyoucann
First Lieutenant
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by ASAP View Post
Very sad day, rip to all of the victims...

But what's even sadder is that French/European social policy has allowed this to happen...

Let's allow all immigrants that share a completely different value / culture set into out country and pretend all will be fine.

How long did the French assist America in the war on terror?

Thats not to say, our administration is perfect... the current boss in charge sat on the sidelines while these things happened... and that's after Russia did whatever they wanted with a certain plane explosion, annexed crimea and stepped as far forward as they could...

Please know who you are voting for next time...
The issue that arises is assimilation. Do we expect immigrants to take on our values and culture, or should they not adjust? As an immigrant, I grew up with a conservative family background. I found that many of our values and culture actually aligned here in the United States. I personally do feel that immigrants should they want to be productive and add value to the country they are living in must assimilate to an extent. I am not saying they should throw out their values / culture because it makes up who you are but there has to be a point where you need to have a liberal mindset as an immigrant.

Quote:
As I agree with you on many of the points that you are making I really hope that the people we bring into our country are subject to some sort of background check. The initial plan seems to call for 40k with up to 200k total. Even at 1% turning out to be anti American if you will, ends up being 2000 people. As I originally stated, might just be something we need to really think hard about.
The issue that arises is how do we conduct background searches on individuals and families with little to no documentation?
Appreciate 0
      11-13-2015, 09:32 PM   #22
Fundguy1
Major General
Rep
Drives: 335 e93

Quote:
Originally Posted by catchm3ifyoucann View Post

Holy bleeding heart naivety.
Of course 99% are exactly what you said.
Of course Obama leaving Iraq for political points just like he wants to close gitmo now is the root cause for the rise of isis.
Of course he has blood on his hands.
But that doesn't mean we need to be stupid too like Europe has been and import the 1% who are terrorists. We owe these people zero. Sorry. You should have stayed and died fighting these assholes.

Let them rot on the Syrian border.

And an educated man is one who is intelligent enough to know who his enemy is, brave enough to stand up and say who he is, strong enough to do something about it, and resolved enough to do it. We need to EXTERMINATE Muslim fundamentalists. They are trying to do this to us. Stop acting like a jew in a nazi ghetto saying if we only reason with them they will leave us alone and we can sing kum-bai-yah with them. They believe God has told them we must convert or die and dying is a good thing for them as they will be rewarded by God for killing us first. You can't negotiate with that. It needs to be killed like the evil beast it is. And sorry. I feel for these people, but there is zero reason to import them here knowing with 100% certainty we will also import a Paris incident in the US with them. Send in our ground forces in massive strength. Set up a safe zone there for refugees, then March through iraq, iran, afghanistan, and the hills of Pakistan clearing every terrorist like we did falluja.

Have the FBI, MI-5, and the other federal police agencies of the western world eject all potential Muslim threats from our borders. Build a strong border so they can't come here. Stop issuing visas to Muslims for a year. Round up all the ones who have over stayed their visas and jail or eject them. Don't worry about stepping on toes. Too bad.

Only then will this end.

Last edited by Fundguy1; 11-13-2015 at 09:51 PM..
Appreciate 0