Bimmerpost
/
4 Series
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts
2019+ BMW 3 AND 4-SERIES FORUMS (G2x Generation) Local Forums CANADA Lease transfer g82 M4

09-12-2023, 07:23 AM   #1
G-Breazy
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: Grandmarquis 92, X6 21

Lease transfer g82 M4

I know this is the g20 forum. But just in case anyone is looking to upgrade I’m going to leave this here.

Hey everyone,

Looking to get into a new car. The M4 is the best car I’ve ever owned. Loved it so much I bought 2 in a row. Spent 6 months with each. I finally got the M bug out of my system and am ready to move on to a truck for off roading and overlanding. I know, crazy opposite direction.

Im looking to get into a Landrover Defender. If anyone “knows a guy” (salesman who gives good deals) please DM me. For the Montreal and surrounding area.

Anyways, here are my M4 specs:

2023 M4 Competition X-Drive
São Paulo Yellow
Silverstone interior
Carbon Roof

Original MSRP: 113,450.40$
Payment (Tax included/15% Quebec): 1998.00$
Current buyout: 106,700$
Current mileage: 18,000km (Will go up slowly as it’s my daily)
Allowed mileage: 64,000km

Premium package
Exterior Carbon pack
Interior Carbon pack
Standard seats (Silverstone)
Ventilated seats and heated
Garage link
Wireless charging
Red Calipers
Black wheels
Laser Lights
50th anniversary emblems

Car has tinted windows and is ceramic coated inside and out.
No accidents. No dents, no scratches.

I’m the only one who has ever washed the car. It’s never even seen a touch less car wash. You bet I’m that guy who parks all the way at the end of a parking lot away from everyone.

Mods list (Everything included with the car free, my gift to you).

MAD catless downpipes with 02 spacers (absolutely no check engine light)
First resonator delete (replaced with stainless pipes)
VSC-2 valve controller (still working like a charm)

I have no idea how to upload pictures but send me a dm with your email and I can send as many as you want. Or if you are in Mirabel you can come by yourself and check it out.

All I’m asking is you pay the transfer fees and give me my deposit back which is 1998.00$

Just for some context. I went by my dealer the other day, and I saw an m4 on the showroom floor. It was built like mine but no carbon exterior pack and no ventilated seats. The little paper on the window was showing with a 5000$ down payment you can get this car for 2050$ a month.

Hopefully I can let this car go to another enthusiast.

Btw willing to work anything out for someone from Ontario or surrounding. Never done it before from out of province but we can figure it out.

Cheers!
Appreciate 0