Bimmerpost
/
4 Series
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts
Technical Topics B58 6-Cylinder Turbo Engine / Drivetrain / Exhaust Modifications Take a look at my data Log 21 M340

09-11-2022, 06:21 PM   #1
21m340nyc
Enlisted Member
Rep
Drives: Bmw m340

Take a look at my data Log 21 M340

Hey guys just installed JB4

I have ewg connected as well

Car is just on a Catless downpipe

This was on Map3. Running 93. In the tank. I felt the boost cut a little bit not too sure. The power is there and feels great. But this is my log.

I also ran map 2 and it felt the same little cut but nothing major. My piggy back for my cla45 use to do that to I think it wasn't even boost cutting i think it's just the boost is turnt up and I kinda forgot what that felt like lol

This is the log. I no there's a guy named "mike-ph-" I hope he sees this and can tell me how this looks. [IMG][/IMG]
Attached Images

Appreciate 0
      09-11-2022, 09:32 PM   #2
Harout
Private
Rep
Drives: 2022 m440i xdrive coupe

Quote:
Originally Posted by 21m340nyc View Post

This was on Map3. Running 93. In the tank. I felt the boost cut a little bit not too sure. The power is there and feels great. But this is my log.

I also ran map 2 and it felt the same little cut but nothing major. My piggy back for my cla45 use to do that to I think it wasn't even boost cutting i think it's just the boost is turnt up and I kinda forgot what that felt like lol

This is the log. I no there's a guy named "mike-ph-" I hope he sees this and can tell me how this looks. [IMG][/IMG]
try running map5 because all the other maps have boost spike issues with dps. I run map 5 e25 mix and it's perfect. definitely worth a try
Appreciate 0
      09-11-2022, 09:43 PM   #3
21m340nyc
Enlisted Member
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harout View Post
Quote:

try running map5 because all the other maps have boost spike issues with dps. I run map 5 e25 mix and it's perfect. definitely worth a try
Can I run this map 5 with just 93?.

Plus I don't wanna run a peak target map just yet i feel map 2 is safer? Correct me if I'm wrong

Should I run map 5 on just 93 and data long a pull?
Appreciate 0
      09-11-2022, 09:45 PM   #4
Harout
Private
Rep

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Plus I don't wanna run a peak target map just yet i feel map 2 is safer? Correct me if I'm wrong

ya brotha i was thinking the same as you but trust me try doing map 5 it's way better. Map 1-3 aren't good with dps on the 21s and 22s. I've been emailing logs back and fourth and we found map5 to be the best one. You can run just 93 with map5. I daily on map 5 with crappy cali gas so your chilling.
Appreciate 0
      09-11-2022, 10:06 PM   #5
21m340nyc
Enlisted Member
Rep

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

ya brotha i was thinking the same as you but trust me try doing map 5 it's way better. Map 1-3 aren't good with dps on the 21s and 22s. I've been emailing logs back and fourth and we found map5 to be the best one. You can run just 93 with map5. I daily on map 5 with crappy cali gas so your chilling.
Was you sending them logs. With mix fuel? Or just 93? When you was data logging map 2

Thanks for helping btw
Appreciate 0
      09-11-2022, 10:09 PM   #6
Harout
Private
Rep

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Was you sending them logs. With mix fuel? Or just 93? When you was data logging map 2

Thanks for helping btw
ya i sent both. Couple with 91 octane and other ones were e25 mix. My car was having crazy boost spikes on map 2 and it was really annoying. Map 5 fixed all my problems and waiting to find a custom tuner for jb4
Appreciate 0
      09-11-2022, 10:21 PM   #7
21m340nyc
Enlisted Member
Rep

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Thanks for helping btw
ya i sent both. Couple with 91 octane and other ones were e25 mix. My car was having crazy boost spikes on map 2 and it was really annoying. Map 5 fixed all my problems and waiting to find a custom tuner for jb4
Trying map 5 right now.

Let you no what's up
Appreciate 0
      09-11-2022, 10:51 PM   #8
21m340nyc
Enlisted Member
Rep

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Thanks for helping btw
Trying map 5 right now.

Let you no what's up
Just did map 5. Breaking up pretty bad WOT

are you sure we can run this map on just 93?
Appreciate 0
      09-11-2022, 10:54 PM   #9
21m340nyc
Enlisted Member
Rep

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Thanks for helping btw
Trying map 5 right now.

Let you no what's up

And what do you mean by boost spikes? Breaking up??
Appreciate 0
      09-11-2022, 11:13 PM   #10
Harout
Private
Rep

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Thanks for helping btw
Trying map 5 right now.

Let you no what's up

I don't even know how to explain it. it's like the car is doing anti lag and the whole car shakes then it takes off. This happened on map 2
Appreciate 0
      09-12-2022, 07:58 AM   #11
21m340nyc
Enlisted Member
Rep

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Thanks for helping btw
Trying map 5 right now.

Let you no what's up

I don't even know how to explain it. it's like the car is doing anti lag and the whole car shakes then it takes off. This happened on map 2
Okay do you mind sending me their email address for data logging?

Also do you have terry's ? Email?
Appreciate 0