Bimmerpost
/
4 Series
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
2019+ BMW 3 AND 4-SERIES FORUMS (G2x Generation) Local Forums UK Instrument Cluster Gone

11-19-2020, 05:18 AM   #1
Franko666
Private
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: G20 330i

Instrument Cluster Gone

Got into my G20 330i this morning and the map and fuel information has gone from instrument cluster in drivers display.
Any ideas?
      11-19-2020, 08:53 AM   #2
Mr Cynical
Registered
Rep
Drives: BMW G20 330i / Audi Q5 FYB

Had a problem with mine earlier this week satnav froze and lost connection to server which brought up a warning message saying emergency call button not working? Phoned BMW who put me through to a Tech Genius who talked me through what to do whilst in the car. Basically pushed and held the volume button in for 30 seconds which reset it, then went down to apps on the left of the screen and there is a menu saying update apps which I did. Solved the problem for now might be worth a try? Didn't fancy going back to the dealer so soon.
Appreciate 1