Bimmerpost
/
4 Series
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts
Technical Topics DIYs and Coding Discussions Coding question - 2021 320i M Sport

01-24-2022, 08:57 AM   #1
no47
Registered
Rep
Drives: BMW 320i M Sport

Coding question - 2021 320i M Sport

Hi all.
relatively new BMW owner, picked up just before christmas. Car was bought on a spur of the moment thing (picking wifes mini cooper s up after service and just happened to see it in the showroom). Love the car, although do feel a bit underwhelmed with it power/noise wise (now realise I should have gone for a 330 or M340. Anyway...

Ive just taken delivery of my OBDLink CX to have a play around with Bimmercode. I have already removed the startup warning message and added the 5 indicator flash option. I have been reading the forum about the sport+ option, but before delving into advanced mode and messing about, I was wondering if anyone could advise;

Is it possible to add this to my veh (I believe I have the B48C engine)?

Will I see/hear any improvement or change if it is possible and I add it? I know I dont have the exhaust valves so would I hear a change in exhaust noise?

Many thanks in advance.
Appreciate 0