Bimmerpost
/
4 Series
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
2019+ BMW 3 AND 4-SERIES FORUMS (G2x Generation) Local Forums AUSTRALIA M-Performance Parts

08-11-2019, 03:03 AM   #1
akzz
Private
Rep
Drives: '19 330i M-Sport

M-Performance Parts

Hi All,

It looks like the M-Performance parts have are finally available officially through the dealers.

Waverley BMW wants $6,888 (parts + labour) for the front bumper splitter, side skirts, rear bumper trip + diffuser, and CF spoiler.

Anyone else have quotes?

Cheers
Appreciate 0
      08-11-2019, 07:07 AM   #2
cpbandit13
Enlisted Member
Germany
Rep
Drives: 2020 BMW M340i

Garage List
2020 BMW M340i  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by akzz View Post
Hi All,

It looks like the M-Performance parts have are finally available officially through the dealers.

Waverley BMW wants $6,888 (parts + labour) for the front bumper splitter, side skirts, rear bumper trip + diffuser, and CF spoiler.

Anyone else have quotes?

Cheers
$4,768 for M Performance parts on my M340i
Appreciate 0
      08-13-2019, 05:53 AM   #3
NoSUV4Me
First Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: G20 330i M Sport

Quote:
Hi All,

Anyone else have quotes?

Cheers
Tried SouthernBM?
Assuming ur in Melb since ur quoting Waverley BMW
Appreciate 0
      08-13-2019, 06:05 AM   #4
akzz
Private
Rep
Drives: '19 330i M-Sport

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoSUV4Me View Post
Quote:
Hi All,

Anyone else have quotes?

Cheers
Tried SouthernBM?
Assuming ur in Melb since ur quoting Waverley BMW
Haven't tried them actually. The quote in my original post is from their Facebook and Instagram page. They've got a deal on at the moment.
Appreciate 0
      10-01-2019, 12:40 AM   #5
SteveAus
Captain
Australia
Rep
Drives: G20 M340iX

Garage List
Quote:
Hi All,

Anyone else have quotes?

Cheers
Have you checked out GetBMWParts.com? Based in the US, here you can buy genuine BMW parts. The items you mentioned above would cost US$ 2,432.90 (approx. A$ 3,743.00), but you would have to get someone to fit them if you are unable to do it yourself.

In addition, you can get black grilles, CF Front splitters that fit on either side of the front lip, matte black plastic rear spoiler (cheaper than CF), rear diffuser in plastic or CF, and what I consider to be some very expensive CF mirror covers!

Check out the website. It will be where I go for aero parts when I get my M340.
      10-01-2019, 12:42 AM   #6
SteveAus
Captain
Australia
Rep

Garage List
Quote:
Hi All,

Anyone else have quotes?

Cheers
Have you checked out GetBMWParts.com? Based in the US, here you can buy genuine BMW parts. The items you mentioned above would cost US$ 2,432.90 (approx. A$ 3,743.00), but you would have to get someone to fit them if you are unable to do it yourself.

In addition, you can get black grilles, CF Front splitters that fit on either side of the front lip, matte black plastic rear spoiler, rear diffuser in plastic or CF, and what I consider to be some very expensive CF mirror covers.

Check out the website. It will be where I go for aero parts when I get my M340.
Appreciate 0
      10-01-2019, 12:47 AM   #7
SteveAus
Captain
Australia
Rep

Garage List
Have you tried GetBMWParts.com in the US?
This company has genuine BMW performance parts etc and are way cheaper than your local stealer.
The parts you mentioned above would cost US$ 2,432.90 (approx. AU$ 3,743.00).

This company has lots of other parts you might also be interested in, including CF splitters to fit the front lip, CF rear diffusers, CF mirror covers, etc, etc.

Check it out. It's where I will be going for parts when I get my M340.
      10-01-2019, 12:48 AM   #8
SteveAus
Captain
Australia
Rep

Garage List
Sorry about that guys...……..seems I sent the message twice due to some fat fingers not working properly!