Bimmerpost
/
4 Series
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Marketplace Members Classifieds Wheels and Tires Items For Sale- G20 OEM Take Offs, 18inch wheels, tires, TPMS & centercaps

07-24-2019, 06:00 PM   #1
pkancel
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: BMWs

For Sale- G20 OEM Take Offs, 18inch wheels, tires, TPMS & centercaps

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
Sold

Item Interest
SOLD/SOLD/SOLD NO Longer Available
For Sale, OEM take offs, wheels, tires, TPMS and center caps. They are All Season, 18x7.5 et 25 all around, wheel is style 780. 225/45-18 Bridgestone Turanza LS100 tires, which are Run Flats and only 3,500 miles on them. Bolt pattern 5x112. They will technically fit on 2017 and newer G30 5 series and the G11 7 series, although not sure something this size is ideal for a 7 series. I think I read that the TPMS on these are the same for the G30 5 series but you would have to check on that to confirm.

Price: $1,000 plus shipping.

Call: 949-916-0223 and lv msg or post message here for response.

I can take pictures when someone is interested but they are mint condition, no scuffs, dings, nothing and naturally the tires are still like brand new. Posted photo of my car with them on.

Attached Images

Last edited by pkancel; 08-01-2019 at 07:43 PM..
Appreciate 0
      07-29-2019, 07:34 PM   #2
kenya971
Private
Rep
Drives: 2024 X5 40i

If their still available I'd be interested.
Appreciate 0
      07-29-2019, 08:40 PM   #3
pkancel
Captain
United_States
Rep

They are right now and I just checked shipping to VA for someone and whether UPS or Fedex ground, both said about 4 to 5 days shipping time and cost is $450.00. Since Maryland is VA neighbor, would be about the same shipping cost.

Just an FYI though, I see in your profile you have a 2016 340i. You know these wont fit that car right? 2019 changed bolt pattern. Just making sure in case you were considering for winters.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kenya971 View Post
If their still available I'd be interested.
Appreciate 0
      07-30-2019, 11:04 AM   #4
kenya971
Private
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by pkancel View Post
They are right now and I just checked shipping to VA for someone and whether UPS or Fedex ground, both said about 4 to 5 days shipping time and cost is $450.00. Since Maryland is VA neighbor, would be about the same shipping cost.

Just an FYI though, I see in your profile you have a 2016 340i. You know these wont fit that car right? 2019 changed bolt pattern. Just making sure in case you were considering for winters.
They are for winters but i actually have a 2020 M340ix due for delivery in about 2 weeks. I believe they should be compatible but a second opinion is always appreciated.
Appreciate 0
      07-30-2019, 11:17 AM   #5
pkancel
Captain
United_States
Rep

Very nice....so I can tell you that the 18s I have will work since everything is the same as far as fitment, with one exception...

Will your M340ix have the ZTK option, HP Cooling & Performance package. If it doesnt then based on other forum members, the 18s will fit. If you have the ZTK option, then its an unknown because that option has larger brakes and the 18s might not fit over them.

Quote:
They are for winters but i actually have a 2020 M340ix due for delivery in about 2 weeks. I believe they should be compatible but a second opinion is always appreciated.
Appreciate 0
      07-30-2019, 12:18 PM   #6
kenya971
Private
Rep

Quote:
Very nice....so I can tell you that the 18s I have will work since everything is the same as far as fitment, with one exception...

Will your M340ix have the ZTK option, HP Cooling & Performance package. If it doesnt then based on other forum members, the 18s will fit. If you have the ZTK option, then its an unknown because that option has larger brakes and the 18s might not fit over them.
No cooling and performance package for me so we should be good to go.

How do you want to proceed? Did you want me to pm (or some other method) my shipping address to you so you can get a true shipping cost estimate?
Appreciate 0
      07-30-2019, 12:39 PM   #7
pkancel
Captain
United_States
Rep

PM is good....Are you good with paypal for payment? as for shipping, I wont know exact until I take them there to ship but let me know your address city and zip and I'll run an estimate. If the shipping comes in less, thats what we can go with. It wont come in higher because I rounded everything up to be sure I wasnt under estimating, as I have been down this path many times before and learned the hard way. Im not to worried about a couple of dollars. When you PM, will respond with more details. Phillip

Quote:
No cooling and performance package for me so we should be good to go.

How do you want to proceed? Did you want me to pm (or some other method) my shipping address to you so you can get a true shipping cost estimate?
Appreciate 0
      07-30-2019, 12:58 PM   #8
kenya971
Private
Rep

Quote:
PM is good....Are you good with paypal for payment? as for shipping, I wont know exact until I take them there to ship but let me know your address city and zip and I'll run an estimate. If the shipping comes in less, thats what we can go with. It wont come in higher because I rounded everything up to be sure I wasnt under estimating, as I have been down this path many times before and learned the hard way. Im not to worried about a couple of dollars. When you PM, will respond with more details. Phillip
PM sent.
Appreciate 0