Bimmerpost
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
BIMMERPOST Universal Forums Off-Topic Discussions Board Politics/Religion The Impeachment Thread

View Poll Results: Will Donald Trump be Impeached or will this blowback on Biden
Orange Trump bad. Trump gone. 81 31.89%
Trump Trump-umphant. 87 34.25%
Inclusive 18 7.09%
Biden C4'd to oblivion. 74 29.13%
Biden grows in strength and gets shot in the arm for nomination. 10 3.94%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 254. You may not vote on this poll

Post Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
      11-10-2019, 12:50 PM   #1981
NormanConquest
Brigadier General
2031
Rep
3,012
Posts

Drives: 340i
Join Date: May 2017
Location: Earth

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmg View Post
By that logic the Mueller case makes every single negative charge against the administration irrefutably wrong and without merit? One event will render a person innocent and incapable of any wrongdoing through the course of their life? That doesn't really make sense. Each case must be judged on their own. Had the Mueller case gone the other way, we wouldn't presume guilt on every other single case would we? That wouldn't be fair. Why would we then presume innocence?
Because all american citizens are presumed innocent until proven guilty.
Appreciate 2
Zugzwang1194.00

      11-10-2019, 12:51 PM   #1982
MKSixer
Major General
MKSixer's Avatar
18318
Rep
8,384
Posts

Drives: 2015 BMW i8, E63 M6, 328d
Join Date: Jun 2015
Location: Southeast United States

iTrader: (0)

Garage List
2016 M4 GTS (Allotted)  [0.00]
2013 BMW 328d  [0.00]
2007 BMW M6  [5.00]
2015 BMW i8  [5.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by jmg View Post
By that logic the Mueller case makes every single negative charge against the administration irrefutably wrong and without merit? One event will render a person innocent and incapable of any wrongdoing through the course of their life? That doesn't really make sense. Each case must be judged on their own. Had the Mueller case gone the other way, we wouldn't presume guilt on every other single case would we? That wouldn't be fair. Why would we then presume innocence?
Because the presumption of innocence is the bedrock of our legal system in it's entirety. It goes beyond all else.
__________________
Several actors have played James Bond, Sean Connery IS James Bond...

Lewi6, First of His Name, Destroyer of Careers, Master of Pole Positions, 6X WDC, Master of All Tracks, Scorer of Maximum Points, Whisperer of Tires, Minimizer of Fuel Utilization, Maximizer of Consistency in Finishing. Look Upon Him With DRED.
Appreciate 3
Zugzwang1194.00
SakhirM49886.00
N54Yankee1997.50

      11-10-2019, 12:54 PM   #1983
///M4ster Yoda
Brigadier General
///M4ster Yoda's Avatar
3122
Rep
3,619
Posts

Drives: '16 F82 M4
Join Date: Jun 2016
Location: Long Island, NY

iTrader: (1)

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmg View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by adc100 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by jmg View Post
SAD!
Sad that Democrats are beginning to be held accountable as their TDS impeachment scams are withering away now that they're being exposed to the light of day??
Wishful thinking. It's going to be a heartbreaking month for those in the Trump cult. The evidence just keeps piling up and the desperation from his supporters gets more and more manic.
Is this the Mueller investigation thread?

Sounds awfully similar don't you think?

How did that turn out for our "friends" with TDS?

Is it me or is this a one trick pony on his third trick and it just keeps failing miserably?
__________________
'03 330 '04 325 '08 328 '11 335 '11 335is
'14 335 '16 340 '16 M4 (Retired)
4 ED's 1 PCD
Current Stable: '19 X3 (Wifey) '20 ZCP M4 (Mine)
Appreciate 2
Zugzwang1194.00
Eriphill1311.50

      11-10-2019, 01:01 PM   #1984
Eriphill
Major
1312
Rep
1,017
Posts

Drives: 340i
Join Date: Apr 2016
Location: Down by the sea

iTrader: (0)

The only evidence that is 'piling up' is the evidence being collected by Durham
Appreciate 0
      11-10-2019, 01:07 PM   #1985
Dagamus_NM
Lieutenant
455
Rep
479
Posts

Drives: '17 x1, '10 m3, '91 332iC
Join Date: May 2019
Location: Albuquerque NM

iTrader: (1)

Quote:
Originally Posted by detroitm2 View Post
Why is it that "boomer" is used as such a derogatory term these days? Seriously. Show some respect for others around you and maybe people would take you more seriously.

(caveat. I'm not a boomer)
Why would I care if you take me seriously or not?

You might not be a boomer but you act like one.

Why should I be respectful to an old guy who refers to Democrats as dims? Because he is old and headed towards a nursing home?
Appreciate 0
      11-10-2019, 02:51 PM   #1986
SakhirM4
Major General
SakhirM4's Avatar
United_States
9886
Rep
8,631
Posts

Drives: '15 SO M4/'20 Z4 M40i
Join Date: Jul 2014
Location: Austin, TX

iTrader: (0)

Garage List
2020 BMW Z4 M40i  [0.00]
2015 BMW M4  [4.38]
Quote:
Originally Posted by NormanConquest View Post
Well that not accurate nearly 30% of boomer females participated in aborting their children

10+% was involved in government and unrealistic promises to themselves

About the samw amount was in large corporation that made the same type of unpaid promises

And about 30% was involved in electing the idiots that pass the laws, agreements, and policy mention above.

Don't get me wrong I don't harbor hatred towards the boomer and I understand their action but you got to point out when someone f up so we can learn from it and try to fix it.
Social Security was passed in 1935 by FDR. Before boomers were born

Medicare was instituted in 1966 by LBJ. Boomers were only in high school.

Government Unions were allowed in 1962 by Executive Order 10988 by JFK. Again, Boomers were only in high school.

Rowe v Wade occurred in 1973. Boomers were barely out of college.

I really doubt that many boomers were involved in electing the idiots that passed the laws, agreements, and policy mentioned above.

I don't accept the premise that we boomers are terrible people and the cause of all following generations woes.
__________________
Tejas Chapter, BMW CCA, mem #23915, President 27 years, www.tejaschapter.org
2015 ///M4, SO/full black, 6MT, HK, light 19"
Appreciate 2
wdb1735.50
lakefront237.50

      11-10-2019, 02:54 PM   #1987
detroitm2
Major
detroitm2's Avatar
United_States
1320
Rep
1,420
Posts

Drives: 2018 M2
Join Date: Aug 2018
Location: Michigan

iTrader: (1)

Garage List
2018 BMW M2  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dagamus_NM View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by detroitm2 View Post
Why is it that "boomer" is used as such a derogatory term these days? Seriously. Show some respect for others around you and maybe people would take you more seriously.

(caveat. I'm not a boomer)
Why would I care if you take me seriously or not?

You might not be a boomer but you act like one.

Why should I be respectful to an old guy who refers to Democrats as dims? Because he is old and headed towards a nursing home?
Calm down there buddy.
Appreciate 0
      11-10-2019, 05:19 PM   #1988
NormanConquest
Brigadier General
2031
Rep
3,012
Posts

Drives: 340i
Join Date: May 2017
Location: Earth

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by SakhirM4 View Post
Social Security was passed in 1935 by FDR. Before boomers were born

Medicare was instituted in 1966 by LBJ. Boomers were only in high school.

Government Unions were allowed in 1962 by Executive Order 10988 by JFK. Again, Boomers were only in high school.

Rowe v Wade occurred in 1973. Boomers were barely out of college.

I really doubt that many boomers were involved in electing the idiots that passed the laws, agreements, and policy mentioned above.

I don't accept the premise that we boomers are terrible people and the cause of all following generations woes.
SS would have been fine if we didn't have a million gen X and Z murders in the womb

Boomer is 46-64 so lets go down the line

1962 boomer where 16 so they where the upcoming workforce who promise themselves unrealistic benefits and didn't establish a valid way of paying for it. Pretty much kick the can down the road

1966 boomer where 20 and most of LBJ policy was to cater to the campus protest over the inequality so yes the boomer influence this

1973 boomer where 27 and this was the key period of time for a generation to have kids, with Roe v Wade many of them choose to murder the future generations not thinking who going to pay for all those promises they made to themselves
Appreciate 0
      11-10-2019, 05:44 PM   #1989
SakhirM4
Major General
SakhirM4's Avatar
United_States
9886
Rep
8,631
Posts

Drives: '15 SO M4/'20 Z4 M40i
Join Date: Jul 2014
Location: Austin, TX

iTrader: (0)

Garage List
2020 BMW Z4 M40i  [0.00]
2015 BMW M4  [4.38]
Quote:
Originally Posted by NormanConquest View Post
SS would have been fine if we didn't have a million gen X and Z murders in the womb

Boomer is 46-64 so lets go down the line

1962 boomer where 16 so they where the upcoming workforce who promise themselves unrealistic benefits and didn't establish a valid way of paying for it. Pretty much kick the can down the road

1966 boomer where 20 and most of LBJ policy was to cater to the campus protest over the inequality so yes the boomer influence this

1973 boomer where 27 and this was the key period of time for a generation to have kids, with Roe v Wade many of them choose to murder the future generations not thinking who going to pay for all those promises they made to themselves
I totally disagree, but you can believe what you want. Have a nice day.
__________________
Tejas Chapter, BMW CCA, mem #23915, President 27 years, www.tejaschapter.org
2015 ///M4, SO/full black, 6MT, HK, light 19"
Appreciate 2
MKSixer18317.50

      11-10-2019, 05:57 PM   #1990
adc100
Lieutenant Colonel
1319
Rep
1,624
Posts

Drives: 2018 Forester XT
Join Date: Sep 2018
Location: Elizabethtown PA

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by NormanConquest View Post
Well that not accurate nearly 30% of boomer females participated in aborting their children

10+% was involved in government and unrealistic promises to themselves

About the samw amount was in large corporation that made the same type of unpaid promises

And about 30% was involved in electing the idiots that pass the laws, agreements, and policy mention above.

Don't get me wrong I don't harbor hatred towards the boomer and I understand their action but you got to point out when someone f up so we can learn from it and try to fix it.
Arbitrary age grouping proves nothing. Almost all of the policies which today are strangling us were put in place by FDR/Johnson etc. I could easily argue that folks born after 64' put the pedal to the metal. These folks are now 55 years old and retiring. And if you look at the debt piled on in the last 75 years you can't pin it on one party/age group.or the other.

People these days are living better than ever before. And while you are harping about abortions.....this country would be in a very sad state if Abortions had not taken place.

Population in the U.S would be well over 1/2 Billion. And remember fetuses would in many many cases become unwanted and in many cases born to sectors of the public that would have required more government support. Something you rail against.

Funny you want gov out of our lives but controlling our family planning.

One of my best friends in College died in an abortion facility. Not uncommon.
Appreciate 1
jmg7805.00

      11-10-2019, 06:01 PM   #1991
Dagamus_NM
Lieutenant
455
Rep
479
Posts

Drives: '17 x1, '10 m3, '91 332iC
Join Date: May 2019
Location: Albuquerque NM

iTrader: (1)

Quote:
Originally Posted by adc100 View Post
Arbitrary age grouping proves nothing. Almost all of the policies which today are strangling us were put in place by FDR/Johnson etc. I could easily argue that folks born after 64' put the pedal to the metal. These folks are now 55 years old and retiring. And if you look at the debt piled on in the last 75 years you can't pin it on one party/age group.or the other.

People these days are living better than ever before. And while you are harping about abortions.....this country would be in a very sad state if Abortions had not taken place.

Population in the U.S would be well over 1/2 Billion. And remember fetuses would in many many cases become unwanted and in many cases born to sectors of the public that would have required more government support. Something you rail against.

Funny you want gov out of our lives but controlling our family planning.

One of my best friends in College died in an abortion facility. Not uncommon.
Whoa, I agree with everything you just said. Cheers to ADC.
Appreciate 0
      11-10-2019, 06:29 PM   #1992
NormanConquest
Brigadier General
2031
Rep
3,012
Posts

Drives: 340i
Join Date: May 2017
Location: Earth

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by adc100 View Post
Arbitrary age grouping proves nothing. Almost all of the policies which today are strangling us were put in place by FDR/Johnson etc. I could easily argue that folks born after 64' put the pedal to the metal. These folks are now 55 years old and retiring. And if you look at the debt piled on in the last 75 years you can't pin it on one party/age group.or the other.

People these days are living better than ever before. And while you are harping about abortions.....this country would be in a very sad state if Abortions had not taken place.

Population in the U.S would be well over 1/2 Billion. And remember fetuses would in many many cases become unwanted and in many cases born to sectors of the public that would have required more government support. Something you rail against.

Funny you want gov out of our lives but controlling our family planning.

One of my best friends in College died in an abortion facility. Not uncommon.
Life, Liberty, and pursuit of happiness

Can't have the other two if your deny the first. As for your over population arguement that falla flat on it face fpr the simple fact that all the western world is importing foreign population which require greater state investment in an attempt to assimilate them to make up for the mass murder of citizens who wouldn't need education and services to learn the native dialect, laws, and culture. Yes you can pass the other flaw programs to the Greatest generation but the simple fact is those programs made sense at the time because it wasn't expecting young adult offing their offspring and didn't expect them not to adjust the programs as people live longer.
Appreciate 0
      11-10-2019, 06:54 PM   #1993
N54Yankee
Major
N54Yankee's Avatar
United_States
1998
Rep
1,468
Posts

Drives: N54 135|Cobb|M3 control arms
Join Date: Sep 2018
Location: USA

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by NormanConquest View Post
https://heavy.com/news/2019/10/eric-ciaramella/

Since Youtube, Twitter, and Facebook are censoring information I'll just drop this here.
Great post.
This Quote seems to hit the bullseye. When the dust settles on this attempted coup this and more will be borne out as as fact.

“Ciaramella was outed in a Medium article by the far-right figure Mike Cernovich in June 2017, claiming that the former Obama aide wanted to “sabotage” Trump. Foreign Policy wrote in 2017, “The piece described Eric Ciaramella as ‘pro-Ukraine and anti-Russia’ and alleged, with no evidence, that he was possibly responsible for high-level leaks. Cernovich wrote, “Nothing in his résumé indicates that Ciaramella will put America First. His entire life arc indicates he will sabotage Trump and leak information to the press whenever possible”

Eric Ciaramella will be uncovered as the cockroach saboteur whistleblower he is along with the other vermin.
__________________
__________________
"The Constitution be never construed to authorize Congress to infringe the just liberty of the press, or the rights of conscience; or to prevent the people of the United States, who are peaceable citizens, from keeping their own arms.” Samuel Adams
Appreciate 2
Eriphill1311.50

      11-10-2019, 07:26 PM   #1994
Captain Blood
Pirate and thief, avast
Captain Blood's Avatar
United_States
8953
Rep
11,904
Posts

Drives: 135i DCT
Join Date: May 2017
Location: Tortuga

iTrader: (0)

Garage List
2012 135  [5.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by N54Yankee View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by NormanConquest View Post
https://heavy.com/news/2019/10/eric-ciaramella/

Since Youtube, Twitter, and Facebook are censoring information I'll just drop this here.
Great post.
This Quote seems to hit the bullseye. When the dust settles on this attempted coup this and more will be borne out as as fact.

"Ciaramella was outed in a Medium article by the far-right figure Mike Cernovich in June 2017, claiming that the former Obama aide wanted to "sabotage" Trump. Foreign Policy wrote in 2017, "The piece described Eric Ciaramella as 'pro-Ukraine and anti-Russia' and alleged, with no evidence, that he was possibly responsible for high-level leaks. Cernovich wrote, "Nothing in his résumé indicates that Ciaramella will put America First. His entire life arc indicates he will sabotage Trump and leak information to the press whenever possible"

Eric Ciaramella will be uncovered as the cockroach saboteur whistleblower he is along with the other vermin.
If it's him, it's because everything he's claimed is true? That makes him vermin?

The trumpsters didn't like "deplorable". So human scum is better? cock roach saboteurs?

Classy!!
__________________
Renegade of Funk
Appreciate 0
      11-10-2019, 08:08 PM   #1995
jmg
Major General
jmg's Avatar
United_States
7805
Rep
9,056
Posts

Drives: F80 M3 CS, I01 i3 REx LCI
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: Orange County, CA

iTrader: (0)

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by NormanConquest View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by jmg View Post
By that logic the Mueller case makes every single negative charge against the administration irrefutably wrong and without merit? One event will render a person innocent and incapable of any wrongdoing through the course of their life? That doesn't really make sense. Each case must be judged on their own. Had the Mueller case gone the other way, we wouldn't presume guilt on every other single case would we? That wouldn't be fair. Why would we then presume innocence?
Because all american citizens are presumed innocent until proven guilty.
Yes but not because the results of another case as the other post implies.
__________________
2018 F80 ///M3 CS - Lime Rock Grey Metallic | MPHAS | GC Camber Plates
2019 I01 i3 BEV - Giga World
Previous: F80 M3 | I01 i3 Rex LCI | I01 i3 REx | F30 340i M Sport ZTR | F30 328i Sport | Audi B7 S4 25Quattro #33 of 250 | E21 320i
Appreciate 1
      11-10-2019, 08:13 PM   #1996
jmg
Major General
jmg's Avatar
United_States
7805
Rep
9,056
Posts

Drives: F80 M3 CS, I01 i3 REx LCI
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: Orange County, CA

iTrader: (0)

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by ///M4ster Yoda View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by jmg View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by adc100 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by jmg View Post
SAD!
Sad that Democrats are beginning to be held accountable as their TDS impeachment scams are withering away now that they're being exposed to the light of day??
Wishful thinking. It's going to be a heartbreaking month for those in the Trump cult. The evidence just keeps piling up and the desperation from his supporters gets more and more manic.
Is this the Mueller investigation thread?

Sounds awfully similar don't you think?

How did that turn out for our "friends" with TDS?

Is it me or is this a one trick pony on his third trick and it just keeps failing miserably?
Except it isn't failing and more people more than ever can see The Trump administration's corruptions. If anything this proves that the checks and balances are working as intended. In case we forgot, the branches of government are supposed exist for this purpose. This is not a monarchy and even the President does not have absolute power nor be held above scrutiny as Trump would have you believe. If the conservative right-wing wackos don't like it they can leave the country.
__________________
2018 F80 ///M3 CS - Lime Rock Grey Metallic | MPHAS | GC Camber Plates
2019 I01 i3 BEV - Giga World
Previous: F80 M3 | I01 i3 Rex LCI | I01 i3 REx | F30 340i M Sport ZTR | F30 328i Sport | Audi B7 S4 25Quattro #33 of 250 | E21 320i
Appreciate 1
      11-10-2019, 08:15 PM   #1997
jmg
Major General
jmg's Avatar
United_States
7805
Rep
9,056
Posts

Drives: F80 M3 CS, I01 i3 REx LCI
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: Orange County, CA

iTrader: (0)

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by MKSixer View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by jmg View Post
By that logic the Mueller case makes every single negative charge against the administration irrefutably wrong and without merit? One event will render a person innocent and incapable of any wrongdoing through the course of their life? That doesn't really make sense. Each case must be judged on their own. Had the Mueller case gone the other way, we wouldn't presume guilt on every other single case would we? That wouldn't be fair. Why would we then presume innocence?
Because the presumption of innocence is the bedrock of our legal system in it's entirety. It goes beyond all else.
We wording is wrong in that post. I should have used "assigning".

This isn't the case of a presumption of innocence. This is a case of assigning innocence based on the results of another case. We don't dismiss a speeding ticket because a previous carpool ticket was cleared.
__________________
2018 F80 ///M3 CS - Lime Rock Grey Metallic | MPHAS | GC Camber Plates
2019 I01 i3 BEV - Giga World
Previous: F80 M3 | I01 i3 Rex LCI | I01 i3 REx | F30 340i M Sport ZTR | F30 328i Sport | Audi B7 S4 25Quattro #33 of 250 | E21 320i
Appreciate 0
      11-10-2019, 08:19 PM   #1998
///M4ster Yoda
Brigadier General
///M4ster Yoda's Avatar
3122
Rep
3,619
Posts

Drives: '16 F82 M4
Join Date: Jun 2016
Location: Long Island, NY

iTrader: (1)

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmg View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by ///M4ster Yoda View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by jmg View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by adc100 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by jmg View Post
SAD!
Sad that Democrats are beginning to be held accountable as their TDS impeachment scams are withering away now that they're being exposed to the light of day??
Wishful thinking. It's going to be a heartbreaking month for those in the Trump cult. The evidence just keeps piling up and the desperation from his supporters gets more and more manic.
Is this the Mueller investigation thread?

Sounds awfully similar don't you think?

How did that turn out for our "friends" with TDS?

Is it me or is this a one trick pony on his third trick and it just keeps failing miserably?
Except it isn't failing and more people more than ever can see The Trump administration's corruptions. If anything this proves that the checks and balances are working as intended. In case we forgot, the branches of government are supposed exist for this purpose. This is not a monarchy and even the President does not have absolute power nor be held above scrutiny as Trump would have you believe. If the conservative right-wing wackos don't like it they can leave the country.
Sure
__________________
'03 330 '04 325 '08 328 '11 335 '11 335is
'14 335 '16 340 '16 M4 (Retired)
4 ED's 1 PCD
Current Stable: '19 X3 (Wifey) '20 ZCP M4 (Mine)
Appreciate 0
      11-10-2019, 08:41 PM   #1999
Captain Blood
Pirate and thief, avast
Captain Blood's Avatar
United_States
8953
Rep
11,904
Posts

Drives: 135i DCT
Join Date: May 2017
Location: Tortuga

iTrader: (0)

Garage List
2012 135  [5.00]
I don't put a lot into what Lev, Igor, or Rudy says, but it will interesting to see if there is any corroboration.


https://apple.news/AENS6qyuLTBWC9Ot__7oimg


Giuliani Associate Claims He Pressured Ukrainian Government to Investigate Bidens
__________________
Renegade of Funk
Appreciate 0
      11-10-2019, 09:53 PM   #2000
NormanConquest
Brigadier General
2031
Rep
3,012
Posts

Drives: 340i
Join Date: May 2017
Location: Earth

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmg View Post
Yes but not because the results of another case as the other post implies.
In all cases.
Appreciate 1
SakhirM49886.00

      11-10-2019, 11:52 PM   #2001
jmg
Major General
jmg's Avatar
United_States
7805
Rep
9,056
Posts

Drives: F80 M3 CS, I01 i3 REx LCI
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: Orange County, CA

iTrader: (0)

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by NormanConquest View Post
In all cases.
Are we talking about the same thing? Are you implying that if I managed to get off on a speeding ticket last month, if I get another speeding ticket this month I can get it dismissed because I got the last one dismissed? My argument is that just because the Mueller case didn't end up with any implications, doesn't mean that this one won't nor that Trump is incapable of any wrongdoing.
__________________
2018 F80 ///M3 CS - Lime Rock Grey Metallic | MPHAS | GC Camber Plates
2019 I01 i3 BEV - Giga World
Previous: F80 M3 | I01 i3 Rex LCI | I01 i3 REx | F30 340i M Sport ZTR | F30 328i Sport | Audi B7 S4 25Quattro #33 of 250 | E21 320i
Appreciate 0
      11-11-2019, 12:24 AM   #2002
jmg
Major General
jmg's Avatar
United_States
7805
Rep
9,056
Posts

Drives: F80 M3 CS, I01 i3 REx LCI
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: Orange County, CA

iTrader: (0)

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by NormanConquest View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by jmg View Post
Yes but not because the results of another case as the other post implies.
In all cases.
LOL let's not forget that the fallout from that case isn't even over. The Mueller probe has become a shitshow because it's business is rooting through the shitshow that is this administration.
Let's also not forget this quote:

"Oh my God. This is terrible. This is the end of my presidency. I'm fucked" - Trump

Fortunately for Trump, the probe was hindered by the White House consistently. Not only that but the administration was outright lying. So while the report generally couldn't find definitive proof, that doesn't mean that Trump is actually innocent in the eyes of truth or in the eyes of god for you religious types.

__________________
2018 F80 ///M3 CS - Lime Rock Grey Metallic | MPHAS | GC Camber Plates
2019 I01 i3 BEV - Giga World
Previous: F80 M3 | I01 i3 Rex LCI | I01 i3 REx | F30 340i M Sport ZTR | F30 328i Sport | Audi B7 S4 25Quattro #33 of 250 | E21 320i
Appreciate 0
Post Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 08:40 PM.




g20
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
1Addicts.com, BIMMERPOST.com, E90Post.com, F30Post.com, M3Post.com, ZPost.com, 5Post.com, 6Post.com, 7Post.com, XBimmers.com logo and trademark are properties of BIMMERPOST