Bimmerpost
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
BIMMERPOST Universal Forums Off-Topic Discussions Board Politics/Religion The Impeachment Thread

View Poll Results: Will Donald Trump be Impeached or will this blowback on Biden
Orange Trump bad. Trump gone. 61 31.28%
Trump Trump-umphant. 66 33.85%
Inclusive 14 7.18%
Biden C4'd to oblivion. 57 29.23%
Biden grows in strength and gets shot in the arm for nomination. 8 4.10%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 195. You may not vote on this poll

11-10-2019, 06:29 PM   #2003
NormanConquest
Colonel
Rep
Drives: 340i

Quote:
Originally Posted by adc100 View Post
Arbitrary age grouping proves nothing. Almost all of the policies which today are strangling us were put in place by FDR/Johnson etc. I could easily argue that folks born after 64' put the pedal to the metal. These folks are now 55 years old and retiring. And if you look at the debt piled on in the last 75 years you can't pin it on one party/age group.or the other.

People these days are living better than ever before. And while you are harping about abortions.....this country would be in a very sad state if Abortions had not taken place.

Population in the U.S would be well over 1/2 Billion. And remember fetuses would in many many cases become unwanted and in many cases born to sectors of the public that would have required more government support. Something you rail against.

Funny you want gov out of our lives but controlling our family planning.

One of my best friends in College died in an abortion facility. Not uncommon.
Life, Liberty, and pursuit of happiness

Can't have the other two if your deny the first. As for your over population arguement that falla flat on it face fpr the simple fact that all the western world is importing foreign population which require greater state investment in an attempt to assimilate them to make up for the mass murder of citizens who wouldn't need education and services to learn the native dialect, laws, and culture. Yes you can pass the other flaw programs to the Greatest generation but the simple fact is those programs made sense at the time because it wasn't expecting young adult offing their offspring and didn't expect them not to adjust the programs as people live longer.
Appreciate 0
      11-10-2019, 06:54 PM   #2004
N54Yankee
Major
United_States
Rep
Drives: N54 135|Cobb|M3 control arms

Quote:
Originally Posted by NormanConquest View Post
https://heavy.com/news/2019/10/eric-ciaramella/

Since Youtube, Twitter, and Facebook are censoring information I'll just drop this here.
Great post.
This Quote seems to hit the bullseye. When the dust settles on this attempted coup this and more will be borne out as as fact.

“Ciaramella was outed in a Medium article by the far-right figure Mike Cernovich in June 2017, claiming that the former Obama aide wanted to “sabotage” Trump. Foreign Policy wrote in 2017, “The piece described Eric Ciaramella as ‘pro-Ukraine and anti-Russia’ and alleged, with no evidence, that he was possibly responsible for high-level leaks. Cernovich wrote, “Nothing in his résumé indicates that Ciaramella will put America First. His entire life arc indicates he will sabotage Trump and leak information to the press whenever possible”

Eric Ciaramella will be uncovered as the cockroach saboteur whistleblower he is along with the other vermin.
"The Constitution be never construed to authorize Congress to infringe the just liberty of the press, or the rights of conscience; or to prevent the people of the United States, who are peaceable citizens, from keeping their own arms.” Samuel Adams
Appreciate 2
Eriphill1148.50

11-10-2019, 07:26 PM   #2005
Captain Blood
Pirate and thief, avast
United_States
Rep
Drives: 135i DCT

Garage List
2012 135  [5.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by N54Yankee View Post
Quote:
https://heavy.com/news/2019/10/eric-ciaramella/

Since Youtube, Twitter, and Facebook are censoring information I'll just drop this here.
Great post.
This Quote seems to hit the bullseye. When the dust settles on this attempted coup this and more will be borne out as as fact.

"Ciaramella was outed in a Medium article by the far-right figure Mike Cernovich in June 2017, claiming that the former Obama aide wanted to "sabotage" Trump. Foreign Policy wrote in 2017, "The piece described Eric Ciaramella as 'pro-Ukraine and anti-Russia' and alleged, with no evidence, that he was possibly responsible for high-level leaks. Cernovich wrote, "Nothing in his résumé indicates that Ciaramella will put America First. His entire life arc indicates he will sabotage Trump and leak information to the press whenever possible"

Eric Ciaramella will be uncovered as the cockroach saboteur whistleblower he is along with the other vermin.
If it's him, it's because everything he's claimed is true? That makes him vermin?

The trumpsters didn't like "deplorable". So human scum is better? cock roach saboteurs?

Classy!!
      11-10-2019, 08:08 PM   #2006
jmg
Major General
United_States
Rep
Drives: F80 M3 CS, I01 i3 REx LCI

Garage List
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by jmg View Post
By that logic the Mueller case makes every single negative charge against the administration irrefutably wrong and without merit? One event will render a person innocent and incapable of any wrongdoing through the course of their life? That doesn't really make sense. Each case must be judged on their own. Had the Mueller case gone the other way, we wouldn't presume guilt on every other single case would we? That wouldn't be fair. Why would we then presume innocence?
Because all american citizens are presumed innocent until proven guilty.
Yes but not because the results of another case as the other post implies.
Previous: F80 M3 | I01 i3 Rex LCI | I01 i3 REx | F30 340i M Sport ZTR | F30 328i Sport | Audi B7 S4 25Quattro #33 of 250 | E21 320i
Appreciate 1
      11-10-2019, 08:13 PM   #2007
jmg
Major General
United_States
Rep

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by ///M4ster Yoda View Post
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
SAD!
Sad that Democrats are beginning to be held accountable as their TDS impeachment scams are withering away now that they're being exposed to the light of day??
Wishful thinking. It's going to be a heartbreaking month for those in the Trump cult. The evidence just keeps piling up and the desperation from his supporters gets more and more manic.
Is this the Mueller investigation thread?

Sounds awfully similar don't you think?

How did that turn out for our "friends" with TDS?

Is it me or is this a one trick pony on his third trick and it just keeps failing miserably?
Except it isn't failing and more people more than ever can see The Trump administration's corruptions. If anything this proves that the checks and balances are working as intended. In case we forgot, the branches of government are supposed exist for this purpose. This is not a monarchy and even the President does not have absolute power nor be held above scrutiny as Trump would have you believe. If the conservative right-wing wackos don't like it they can leave the country.
Previous: F80 M3 | I01 i3 Rex LCI | I01 i3 REx | F30 340i M Sport ZTR | F30 328i Sport | Audi B7 S4 25Quattro #33 of 250 | E21 320i
Appreciate 1
      11-10-2019, 08:15 PM   #2008
jmg
Major General
United_States
Rep

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by MKSixer View Post
Quote:
By that logic the Mueller case makes every single negative charge against the administration irrefutably wrong and without merit? One event will render a person innocent and incapable of any wrongdoing through the course of their life? That doesn't really make sense. Each case must be judged on their own. Had the Mueller case gone the other way, we wouldn't presume guilt on every other single case would we? That wouldn't be fair. Why would we then presume innocence?
Because the presumption of innocence is the bedrock of our legal system in it's entirety. It goes beyond all else.
We wording is wrong in that post. I should have used "assigning".

This isn't the case of a presumption of innocence. This is a case of assigning innocence based on the results of another case. We don't dismiss a speeding ticket because a previous carpool ticket was cleared.
Appreciate 0
      11-10-2019, 08:19 PM   #2009
///M4ster Yoda
Brigadier General
Rep
Drives: '16 F82 M4

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by ///M4ster Yoda View Post
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
SAD!
Sad that Democrats are beginning to be held accountable as their TDS impeachment scams are withering away now that they're being exposed to the light of day??
Wishful thinking. It's going to be a heartbreaking month for those in the Trump cult. The evidence just keeps piling up and the desperation from his supporters gets more and more manic.
Is this the Mueller investigation thread?

Sounds awfully similar don't you think?

How did that turn out for our "friends" with TDS?

Is it me or is this a one trick pony on his third trick and it just keeps failing miserably?
Except it isn't failing and more people more than ever can see The Trump administration's corruptions. If anything this proves that the checks and balances are working as intended. In case we forgot, the branches of government are supposed exist for this purpose. This is not a monarchy and even the President does not have absolute power nor be held above scrutiny as Trump would have you believe. If the conservative right-wing wackos don't like it they can leave the country.
Sure
Current Stable: '19 X3 (Wifey) '20 ZCP M4 (Mine)
Appreciate 0
      11-10-2019, 08:41 PM   #2010
Captain Blood
Pirate and thief, avast
United_States
Rep
Drives: 135i DCT

Garage List
2012 135  [5.00]
I don't put a lot into what Lev, Igor, or Rudy says, but it will interesting to see if there is any corroboration.

https://apple.news/AENS6qyuLTBWC9Ot__7oimg

Giuliani Associate Claims He Pressured Ukrainian Government to Investigate Bidens
      11-10-2019, 09:53 PM   #2011
NormanConquest
Colonel
Rep

Quote:
In all cases.
Appreciate 1
SakhirM49602.50

11-10-2019, 11:52 PM   #2012
jmg
Major General
United_States
Rep

Garage List
Quote:
In all cases.
Are we talking about the same thing? Are you implying that if I managed to get off on a speeding ticket last month, if I get another speeding ticket this month I can get it dismissed because I got the last one dismissed? My argument is that just because the Mueller case didn't end up with any implications, doesn't mean that this one won't nor that Trump is incapable of any wrongdoing.
Appreciate 0
      11-11-2019, 12:24 AM   #2013
jmg
Major General
United_States
Rep

Garage List
Quote:
Quote:
In all cases.
LOL let's not forget that the fallout from that case isn't even over. The Mueller probe has become a shitshow because it's business is rooting through the shitshow that is this administration.
Let's also not forget this quote:

"Oh my God. This is terrible. This is the end of my presidency. I'm fucked" - Trump

Fortunately for Trump, the probe was hindered by the White House consistently. Not only that but the administration was outright lying. So while the report generally couldn't find definitive proof, that doesn't mean that Trump is actually innocent in the eyes of truth or in the eyes of god for you religious types.

Appreciate 0
      11-11-2019, 12:49 AM   #2014
NormanConquest
Colonel
Rep

Quote:
Are we talking about the same thing? Are you implying that if I managed to get off on a speeding ticket last month, if I get another speeding ticket this month I can get it dismissed because I got the last one dismissed? My argument is that just because the Mueller case didn't end up with any implications, doesn't mean that this one won't nor that Trump is incapable of any wrongdoing.
In both cases it the duty of the accuser to prove your guilty not for you to prove yourself innocent.
Appreciate 0
      11-11-2019, 01:41 AM   #2015
jmg
Major General
United_States
Rep

Garage List
Quote:
Quote:
In both cases it the duty of the accuser to prove your guilty not for you to prove yourself innocent.
I agree, however there is still due process and that goes both ways. The impeachment inquiry is that process and they gathered a satisfactory amount of information to start the hearing. It seems that you are dismissing the legitimacy of the inquiry due to the fact that the Mueller Report was indeterminate of guilt.
Appreciate 0
      11-11-2019, 02:24 AM   #2016
NormanConquest
Colonel
Rep

Quote:
I agree, however there is still due process and that goes both ways. The impeachment inquiry is that process and they gathered a satisfactory amount of information to start the hearing. It seems that you are dismissing the legitimacy of the inquiry due to the fact that the Mueller Report was indeterminate of guilt.
I believe your confuse me with another member, i want the investigation to occur so more information of the dnc meddling in Ukraine can be dug up.

As for Trump, the simple fact that Zal clearly stated he never felt pressured by Trump and the fact Rudy and Trump was requesting assistance from.Ukraine prior to Biden announcing his presidential run sort of deflates the entire narrative.
Appreciate 0
      11-11-2019, 03:00 AM   #2017
Eriphill
Captain
Rep

Quote:
The glaring error in your thinking is that you treat the Congress as if they are the same as a federal prosecutor impaneling a grand jury or even Mueller's investigation who had a mandate from the DOJ. Impeachment requires zero evidence as it is a political process, not a legal one. There is no due process. The Democrats could have gathered zero evidence (which is the case) and there is nothing stopping them from proceeding with impeachment.
Appreciate 1
N54Yankee1646.00

11-11-2019, 08:01 AM   #2018
Torgus
Slow.
United_States
Rep
Drives: Single Turbo N54 on Meth!

Garage List
2007 BMW E92  [5.00]
2007 BMW E90  [0.00]
2006 BMW E91  [0.00]
Quote:
I believe your confuse me with another member, i want the investigation to occur so more information of the dnc meddling in Ukraine can be dug up.

As for Trump, the simple fact that Zal clearly stated he never felt pressured by Trump and the fact Rudy and Trump was requesting assistance from.Ukraine prior to Biden announcing his presidential run sort of deflates the entire narrative.
Exactly this and exactly why this is a nothing burger. Even the hard left leaning members of my family think this is stupid and will only help the Republicans.

He is not going to get voted out of office. Period.

Meanwhile warren forms the dream I mean meme team. Lol.

[IMG]https://cdn-images1.medium.com/max/1600/1*DLenlY9wGnB85wDdDf7bkQ.jpeg[/IMG]

Appreciate 2
      11-11-2019, 08:07 AM   #2019
Teufel_Hunden
Banned
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2013 M3 6MT LMB ZCP

/_\
Attached Images

Appreciate 5
N54Yankee1646.00
Torgus2020.50
Poiseuille3164.00
SakhirM49602.50

11-11-2019, 08:44 AM   #2020
hooligan_COLD
Space Shuttle Door Gunner
Rep
Drives: '15 X1 35i M Sport

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teufel_Hunden View Post
/_\
You're smart enough to see the difference are you not?
Appreciate 0
      11-11-2019, 08:53 AM   #2021
KingOfJericho
Major General
United_States
Rep
Drives: Yes

Garage List
2010 135i Coupe  [2.63]
Quote:
Originally Posted by hooligan_COLD View Post
Sadly, many are not.

2018 Jeep Grand Cherokee High Altitude Hemi | 2010 S4 Sold | 2010 BMW 135i Retired | 2006 Lotus Exige Sold
Appreciate 1
      11-11-2019, 08:54 AM   #2022
NormanConquest
Colonel
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by hooligan_COLD View Post
Yea Bernie and Warren actually said it in public while Trump never said it.
Appreciate 0
      11-11-2019, 08:57 AM   #2023
SumBMWGuy
Major
Rep
Drives: A German Car

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teufel_Hunden View Post
/_\
You still don't have a handle on this situation. There is a difference between diplomacy and extorting a foreign power for your own personal gains.
Appreciate 3
      11-11-2019, 09:05 AM   #2024
hooligan_COLD
Space Shuttle Door Gunner
Rep
Drives: '15 X1 35i M Sport

Quote:
Yea Bernie and Warren actually said it in public while Trump never said it.
Sure. That's it.
Appreciate 2