Bimmerpost
/
4 Series
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
2019+ BMW 3 AND 4-SERIES FORUMS (G2x Generation) Ordering / Pricing / Order Tracking Forum Individual Java Green Metallic M340i Order

11-11-2019, 06:42 PM   #23
Tomemic
United_States
Rep
Drives: Alpine White m340i

I would like to see that green in person. Huge color green fan here, but not sure I could do it on a such a large canvas. Maybe java green piping on the seats and java green brake calipers on a black car. Hope you get what you want.
Appreciate 0
      11-17-2019, 09:29 PM   #24
J-Tim
Rep
Drives: 2004 e46 wagon

Just curious, is there a list of all custom paints available for G20 cars ?

Love that green by the way.
Appreciate 0
      11-19-2019, 11:28 AM   #25
scorpion53
Registered
Rep
Drives: 135, M235, 328X, 330x, m340x

M Performance Side Sill Decals

Where are the decals in the pics, or where will they be? I tried to "side skirts high gloss black". But, doing that force-adds the decals, which I don't want. By "M Performance Side Sill Decals", does that just mean "side skirt in gloss black?" It looks like the part with decal is called "BMW M Performance Side Foil Frozen Black". So, you are not getting those?

Quote:
Originally Posted by raj914 View Post
Hello all

I plan to finalize my order tomorrow on a MY2020 BMW M340i RWD.

The build is as follows:

- Individual Java Green Metallic Paint Job ($5k )
- Rims: I want the 795M Black style rims, but they come with a $5k premium. Does anyone think they're worth the money? They're absolutely beautiful, but idk about $5k beautiful. Right now, I'm optioned with the 791M Bi-color black rims at $600. (I've attached renders of both with the 795M and 791M style rims. Please let me know what you think)
- Black Vernasca Leather (trying to decide wether to get blue M stitching or regular contrast stitching.. does anyone know if the contrast stitching will be java green matching the paint or something else? If the stitching is java green, I'd rather get that)
- Aluminum Trim with mesh effect (wishing I could get carbon fiber but sadly it is not an option )
- Driving Assistance Package
- Driving Assistance Professional Package
- Executive Package
- Premium Package
- Adaptive M Suspension
- Ambient Lighting
- Front and Rear Heated Seats
- Power Tailgate
- Remote Engine Start
- Wireless Charging and WiFi Hotspot
- Harmon Kardon Surround Sound System

* The following are all port/dealer-installed accessories that I have added to the build/order *

- Black Kidney Grills
- Carbon Fiber Front Splitter
- Carbon Fiber Rear Diffuser
- Carbon Fiber Rear Spoiler
- Carbon Fiber Mirror Caps
- M Performance Side Sill Decals
- M Performance Rear Trim
- M Performance Floor Mats
- There is an M Performance Exhaust available, but I'm iffy on it. It's a $2k option. My local dealer said the exhaust note should be similar to a X3M40i with the M Performance exhaust. However, I thought about just doing a muffler delete once I get the car. Thoughts? Worth the 2k?

Currently, I'm being quoted at about 75k out the door with tax, title, tag, and all other fees included. I'm getting about 5k or a 7% discount off MSRP. The numbers are looking at about $1300 a month finance for 60 months with 5k down.

I believe it's roughly a 3 month or so time frame from time of order to the car being in my possession.

Does this seem like a good deal or no? Thoughts, comments, opinions?

P.S. - Also taking suggestions on vanity plate ideas

795M:
Attachment 2157045

Attachment 2157046
791M:
Attachment 2157047

Attachment 2157048
Appreciate 0