Bimmerpost
/
4 Series
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
2019+ BMW 3 AND 4-SERIES FORUMS (G2x Generation) General G20 Sedan / G22 Coupe / G26 Gran Coupe Discussions Multiple brake issues now out of new warranty

03-02-2021, 03:35 AM   #1
retart13
Private
United_States
Rep
Drives: M340i Xdrive

Multiple brake issues now out of new warranty

I have a 2020 m340i xdrive. It’s currently around 37,5xx miles and had to have two brake visits already for vibrations when braking from 35-80 mph, and then right before crawling to a stop. First visit they replaced front rotors and pads.

About 2500 miles later (and literally near the end of the factory warranty at 36k miles) it started happening again and they replaced the back rotors and pads AND the front pads again. I asked why and was just told “I don’t know it just kept happening.” Things were good and I didn’t have a problem until these last several days. My question is what should I do moving forward? I’ll be kind of pissed if I have to pay for the same problem that seems to not have been fixed properly at least on the first two times. I do have a CPO warranty but that specifically doesn’t cover brakes, etc.
Appreciate 0
      03-04-2021, 02:44 PM   #2
tturedraider
Major General
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2018 340i M Sport

Garage List
You’re out of covered maintenance. You’re not out of new car warranty, which covers defects in materials or workmanship for four years/50k miles. In addition all BMW dealer service repairs are covered under warranty for two years/unlimited miles. If the problem you’re having now was considered materials or workmanship warranty work previously it should still be covered.
member #388003 - Use me as a referral
& you could win a one day ///M Driving School!!