BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts
Technical Topics DIYs and Coding Discussions Need help with E-Sys

09-03-2023, 10:25 AM   #1
soSick96
Rep
Drives: 2020 M320i xD

Need help with E-Sys

Hi everyone,

I bought g20 320i M sport 3 months ago and it is my first car. While browsing the net I came up on this great forum and read so many discussions which among them was this one. I followed the guide, asked Shawn for most recent software links (E-Sys 3.40.2, psdzdata lite 4.43.10) which I downloaded and installed, ordered ENET cable, connected my car with E-Sys, chose the target project S18A (as I read that is the one for G20) and whenever I would enter some folder, I would only stumble on folders with dots as names. So I cant find any function to customize and due to outdated tutorial .pdf files and no any videos to follow for help, I need some help of one of you guys with experience to guide me step by step or go to teamviewer as I really want to code some things to my car.
Appreciate 0
      09-03-2023, 02:03 PM   #2
TheNine90
Banned
Rep
Drives: bmw

You need a launcher or fdl editor tool to be edit to decrypt the cafd files. Esysultra or Bimmerutility.
I can code remotely if you are interested.
Appreciate 0