Bimmerpost
/
4 Series
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts
2019+ BMW 3 AND 4-SERIES FORUMS (G2x Generation) Local Forums UK G21 M Performance Roof Spoiler

04-05-2024, 10:36 AM   #23
Bianchi Dave
Lieutenant
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: G21 M340i

Quote:
Originally Posted by zlatko View Post
Bianchi Dave - yeah, the paint job requirement is what put me off. But in a hindsight I would have gone that way as I like better how it looks. AC Schnitzer sells really good kit as well - https://www.ac-schnitzer.de/en/bmw/8...1-touring-lci/
What I am curious at is why M3 G81 does not get M-performance roof spoiler standard and has to go with stick on part? And why M-performance one comes with a additional front "airdam" bolt on plank? Which the stick on parts do not require.
The ACS is probably the best looking of the lot IMO. I like the way it blends with the roof rails. Trouble is its a small fortune - Motech sell it pre painted in gloss black for £656, which is just insane for a piece of plastic!
Appreciate 0
      05-09-2024, 03:52 AM   #24
Spendy42
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: BMW 320D M Sport G21 2020

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bianchi Dave View Post
Spendy42 Did you manage to source a spoiler at discount or still looking?
Am still looking, I could have got one off ebay from a dealer for £450 with a discount code but still trying to find it sub £400
Appreciate 1