Bimmerpost
/
4 Series
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
2019+ BMW 3 AND 4-SERIES FORUMS (G2x Generation) Local Forums UK Initial impressions of the G20

08-30-2020, 08:22 AM   #23
kuki
Poland
Rep
Drives: 330i M Sport g20

Hey @Andy

Looks like I do have similar set up to yours and guess what. I also hate my M Sport seats. Quick question - were you able to solve it somehow, break in, adjust seating position, anything? Or you just accepted them as they are?
Coming from Alfa Romeo Giulia, I have never experienced any aching in my back till I get into my 330i G20. I just hate those seats and because of that I also think of getting rid of my bimmer...
Appreciate 0
      08-31-2020, 08:31 AM   #24
Andy-1878
Private
Rep
Drives: BMW 330d Xdrive

Quote:
Originally Posted by kuki View Post
Hey @Andy

Looks like I do have similar set up to yours and guess what. I also hate my M Sport seats. Quick question - were you able to solve it somehow, break in, adjust seating position, anything? Or you just accepted them as they are?
Coming from Alfa Romeo Giulia, I have never experienced any aching in my back till I get into my 330i G20. I just hate those seats and because of that I also think of getting rid of my bimmer...
They have improved a bit, but with less time driving long distances at the moment it could just be down to that. They are definitely not the best car seats. Not even as comfy as 3 series I had from 2002-2010.
Appreciate 0