Bimmerpost
/
4 Series
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts
2019+ BMW 3 AND 4-SERIES FORUMS (G2x Generation) Local Forums UK My BMW app and Scheduled Services

11-23-2021, 11:38 AM   #1
Burnzie’s BM
Private First Class
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: BMW 330e 2019

My BMW app and Scheduled Services

I had a scheduled services notification come up on My BMW app for me to check my tyres and rightly the two front tyres needed changing but once I had them replaced with new specified tyres by BMW the scheduled service note on the app is still showing.

No matter why i do I can’t get this notification off the phone app, even BMW couldn’t help.

Anyone else had this issue?

Cheers
Attached Images

Appreciate 0
      11-23-2021, 11:55 AM   #2
bmnut
Colonel
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: M440i xDrive

Quote:
Originally Posted by Burnzie’s BM View Post
I had a scheduled services notification come up on My BMW app for me to check my tyres and rightly the two front tyres needed changing but once I had them replaced with new specified tyres by BMW the scheduled service note on the app is still showing.

No matter why i do I can’t get this notification off the phone app, even BMW couldn’t help.

Cheers
I had a punctured RNS tyre changed on my car at 1500 miles and the My BMW app doesn't recognise any details of that tyre compared with the make, size,etc it lists for the factory fitted ones.
I'm in the process of raising this issue with the dealer who did the tyre replacement as I assume it has to be the so called BMW Service Partner alone that can do this.
Appreciate 0
      11-23-2021, 01:47 PM   #3
Funboy78
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: ‘72’ BMW M340d G20 LCI

Quote:
Originally Posted by Burnzie’s BM View Post

Cheers
Says it all that - even BMW couldn’t help - what a nightmare.
That would bug me I’ll be honest!

I checked my app after reading this, my tyres need inflating a little. If I’m right they have to be done warm to get the correct reading?
Appreciate 0
      11-23-2021, 02:14 PM   #4
bmnut
Colonel
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: M440i xDrive

Quote:
Originally Posted by Funboy78 View Post
Says it all that - even BMW couldn’t help - what a nightmare.
That would bug me I’ll be honest!

I checked my app after reading this, my tyres need inflating a little. If I’m right they have to be done warm to get the correct reading?
BMW used to always state tyre pressure values for 'cold' tyres don't know if they still do?
At least the tyre pressure monitor screen now shows tyre temperature as well so I suppose it's whatever your definition of 'cold' is!
Appreciate 0