Bimmerpost
/
4 Series
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
2019+ BMW 3 AND 4-SERIES FORUMS (G2x Generation) General G20 Sedan / G22 Coupe / G26 Gran Coupe Discussions 330e PHEV - Electrical drivetrain temporary failure..

01-24-2021, 11:45 AM   #1
g21xtro
Romania
Rep
Drives: 2020 - G21 330e xDrive Touring

330e PHEV - Electrical drivetrain temporary failure..

Had an issue today with my 2020 330e PHEV. Started with 40-50% battery charge and it wouldn't move in any mode (Electrical, Hybrid,etc).. Had to change to sports mode or manual drive so I could use the ICE engine to move.. Start/Stop without exiting and closing the car didn't do anything, same issue. No errors appeared..

Also the ExtraBoost option did not appear on the rev counter even if the Sports mode was with XtraBoost.

Later I tried closing the car completely (locking it from outside), and then it appeared to work again.

Anyone had this kind of issue? Want to know if this is just a software issue or have to go to dealership to investigate further.. Dealership option would be the last resort, as I'm sure they will look very
Appreciate 0