Private First Class
No_Country
Rep
Drives: BMW M340

Quote:
Originally Posted by chenry View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Musaabi View Post
After a month I really enjoy them. The stock settings come at 9 clicks so I adjusted the front to 10 to try it out(rears are still on 9 since it's a PITA to get to to adjust). I definitely enjoy the former suspension. The ride still feels comfortable but much firmer and less roll going to high speed corners. I did feel the drop was aggressive and talking to BMWM340iTX, I decided to buy 30 MM spacers for the rear but don't have them installed just yet. I was waiting to get new set of wheels and tires and having it done then but I'm having a hard time pulling the trigger on $4000 for new set wheels��
Your car always looks so so nice Musaabi. When I went with spacers on my dinan springs and stock wheels I ran 13m rear and 15m front (just for reference) - if I did it again I would do 15 front and rear. If you need help putting the spacers on swing on by the house and I will be happy to help you slap them on - we have all the tools

Happy New Year! Hoping 2021 brings an unlock for the 2021's in relatively short order
Thanks chenry ! I might have to swing by to see what your recommendations are. The back is currently tucked in with a bit of a negative camber to avoid rubbing against the panel. Still want to install that spacer and see how much clearance it'll give me.
Appreciate 0
      01-03-2021, 01:01 PM   #24
chenry
Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: BMWs

Quote:
Thanks chenry ! I might have to swing by to see what your recommendations are. The back is currently tucked in with a bit of a negative camber to avoid rubbing against the panel. Still want to install that spacer and see how much clearance it'll give me.
Swing on by anytime you'd like - would love to see your car with all the updates since I saw it last. And while here we can slap on those spacers for a test fit if you want.
Appreciate 0
      03-22-2021, 06:10 PM   #25
Banana Clipper
Jewel Runner
United_States
Rep
Drives: G01///G20///I20

Quote:
After a month I really enjoy them. The stock settings come at 9 clicks so I adjusted the front to 10 to try it out(rears are still on 9 since it's a PITA to get to to adjust). I definitely enjoy the former suspension. The ride still feels comfortable but much firmer and less roll going to high speed corners. I did feel the drop was aggressive and talking to BMWM340iTX, I decided to buy 30 MM spacers for the rear but don't have them installed just yet. I was waiting to get new set of wheels and tires and having it done then but I'm having a hard time pulling the trigger on $4000 for new set wheels🥴
Musaabi, question for you.

I just got mine installed and the tech showed me how to adjust the rear dampening and it seems really absurd. How do you adjust yours?

www.BHANANA.com
2009 335i - SOLD
2021 M340i - GONE
2024 iX - Yea, she fast
Appreciate 0
      04-07-2021, 03:13 PM   #26
MassBimmer
Major General
No_Country
Rep
Drives: 2023 i4 M50

Garage List
2009 BMW  [9.24]
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Banana Clipper View Post
Any follow up pics? Your thread convinced me to order these ipso facto you kinda owe me ����

Jkjk, kinda curious on a (almost) 1 month review and feedback on these as well
After a month I really enjoy them. The stock settings come at 9 clicks so I adjusted the front to 10 to try it out(rears are still on 9 since it's a PITA to get to to adjust). I definitely enjoy the former suspension. The ride still feels comfortable but much firmer and less roll going to high speed corners. I did feel the drop was aggressive and talking to BMWM340iTX, I decided to buy 30 MM spacers for the rear but don't have them installed just yet. I was waiting to get new set of wheels and tires and having it done then but I'm having a hard time pulling the trigger on $4000 for new set wheels🥴
Car looks good! But 30MM spacers?! Holy shit. I just put 10MM on and that was enough. 30 will be way too big IMO
Appreciate 0