Bimmerpost
/
4 Series
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts
BIMMERPOST Universal Forums Off-Topic Discussions Board Dating - Good/Bad Experiences

02-06-2020, 09:04 AM   #5413
nyalpine90
Lieutenant General
Rep
Drives: MY24 G01 AW Msport

Garage List
2016 BMW X4  [9.33]
Quote:
Originally Posted by maivy View Post
You should not date its waste of time.

Appreciate 1
MKSixer34184.50
      02-06-2020, 10:02 AM   #5414
Dang3r
Schmollbraten
Germany
Rep
Drives: M4CPC // HP4 Comp.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FuriouslyFast View Post
I admit it, I have fucked fat chicks. Some are fun. Some have huge titties to play with.
I won't discuss more explicit, since when a fat chick is fat in your eyes.

But I admit, that one of my last girlfriends was a...um...very curvy one, the biggest fish into the net so far to speak frankly.
We met online onto a community, had endless nights of chats and at a certain point we'd determined, that we had more feelings developed for each other, just caused by chats and a few phonecalls.
To keep this shorter: In her ID the value for the weight was given with 65kg/143pds and right before we meet the first time in person she'd admitted, that her true weight was truly more like 85kg/187pds.
At that point I hadn't cared any longer about her weight, her character and other soft skills had beaten all superficial objects and as we looked each other the very first time eye-to-eye I was stunned about the absolute sexy and hot distribution of her shape.
To see her sometimes naked and just enjoying those advantages of just "more than usual" are priceless memories for me

Some say, that my scrotum has its own small gravity field and when Im slowing down that brake lights come on at my buttox
Appreciate 2
MKSixer34184.50
      02-06-2020, 10:06 AM   #5415
pennsiveguy
Major
United_States
Rep
Drives: F15 xDrive50i M-sport

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dang3r View Post

But I admit, that one of my last girlfriends was a...um...very curvy one, the biggest fish into the net so far to speak frankly.
We met online onto a community, had endless nights of chats and at a certain point we'd determined, that we had more feelings developed for each other, just caused by chats and a few phonecalls.
To keep this shorter: In her ID the value for the weight was given with 65kg/143pds and right before we meet the first time in person she'd admitted, that her true weight was truly more like 85kg/187pds.
At that point I hadn't cared any longer about her weight, her character and other soft skills had beaten all superficial objects and as we looked each other the very first time eye-to-eye I was stunned about the absolute sexy and hot distribution of her shape.
To see her sometimes naked and just enjoying those advantages of just "more than usual" are priceless memories for me
It can't be disputed that there are some advantages to a big woman. Warmth in the winter and shade in the summer, just to name a couple off the top of my head.
      02-06-2020, 12:36 PM   #5416
upstatedoc
I'll get back to you
Rep
Drives: blue streak

Quote:
Originally Posted by pennsiveguy View Post
It can't be disputed that there are some advantages to a big woman. Warmth in the winter and shade in the summer, just to name a couple off the top of my head.
Appreciate 1
      02-06-2020, 02:59 PM   #5417
FuriouslyFast
Banned
United_States
Rep
Drives: Miss Daisy

Garage List
Quote:

We want details & pics. No shame. Seriously.

Jokes aside, if someone is into thick or large women/dudes or whatever, who cares? As long as someone is not hurting other people & shit, I don't care who you bang, what you do for fun blah blah.
Appreciate 2
MKSixer34184.50
Dang3r12512.00
      02-06-2020, 03:00 PM   #5418
FuriouslyFast
Banned
United_States
Rep

Garage List
Quote:
Shade? God damn, did you date Bigfoot?
Appreciate 2
MKSixer34184.50
      02-06-2020, 03:01 PM   #5419
FuriouslyFast
Banned
United_States
Rep

Garage List
What is up with these idiots that exchange numbers then either never respond or send 1 or 2 texts & then ghost? WTF is the point?!

I guess they are just in the seeking attention/validation bucket.
Appreciate 2
      02-06-2020, 03:12 PM   #5420
pennsiveguy
Major
United_States
Rep

Garage List
Quote:
Shade? God damn, did you date Bigfoot?
When baby girl sat around the house, she sat around the house. If she wanted to haul ass, she had to make 3 trips.
Dang3r12512.00
      02-06-2020, 03:13 PM   #5421
pennsiveguy
Major
United_States
Rep

Garage List
Quote:
Ding ding ding ding ding.
      02-06-2020, 03:49 PM   #5422
Turkish Pickle
Banned
United_States
Rep
Drives: '21 330i xDrive

Garage List
Quote:
What is up with these idiots that exchange numbers then either never respond or send 1 or 2 texts & then ghost? WTF is the point?!

I mean yeah that's the whole point of online dating for a lot of women

but - what is that user title man
can you imagine if that one foot guy changed his?
Appreciate 0
      02-06-2020, 05:15 PM   #5423
FuriouslyFast
Banned
United_States
Rep

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by Turkish Pickle View Post
I mean yeah that's the whole point of online dating for a lot of women

but - what is that user title man
can you imagine if that one foot guy changed his?
You should follow this thread more then
Appreciate 2
      02-06-2020, 05:16 PM   #5424
FuriouslyFast
Banned
United_States
Rep

Garage List
Quote:
Ding ding ding ding ding.
Makes me feel even more awesome when I tell them I'll pass then.
Appreciate 1
      02-07-2020, 01:42 AM   #5425
Dang3r
Schmollbraten
Germany
Rep

Quote:
Dude, I won't complain into a too serious way, because this is the lighter side of life; but I have to admit that this hurts my feelings a bit.
She wasn't as fat as she hadn't sat onto a stool, she sat the stool or something like this. She was just more than I'd ever asked to have and even this is now more than 10 years ago, right now in this second I miss her a bit though...

Some say, that my scrotum has its own small gravity field and when Im slowing down that brake lights come on at my buttox
Appreciate 1
      02-07-2020, 05:53 AM   #5426
Rmtt
Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2011 BMW 128i, 2008 LS3 C6

When I started dating again as a newly single man, one of the first was a girl who was 5" taller than me! She was like a Amazon. Beautifully built, hair to her waist...and did I mention 5" taller. She actually had done some modeling for Vespa in the past, and also a "hand " model.

But she was also my first taste of how crazy some of them could be and I ended it. After that I was a lot more wary of the emotional health of people I would see although they hide it pretty well when they want to.
      02-07-2020, 07:29 AM   #5427
CTinline-six
Hoonigan
United_States
Rep
Drives: '09 328i, '98 Wrangler

Garage List
Quote:
Dude, I won't complain into a too serious way, because this is the lighter side of life; but I have to admit that this hurts my feelings a bit.
She wasn't as fat as she hadn't sat onto a stool, she sat the stool or something like this. She was just more than I'd ever asked to have and even this is now more than 10 years ago, right now in this second I miss her a bit though...
What??

-Dr. Ian Malcolm, Jurassic Park
Appreciate 0
      02-07-2020, 07:33 AM   #5428
CTinline-six
Hoonigan
United_States
Rep

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rmtt View Post
When I started dating again as a newly single man, one of the first was a girl who was 5" taller than me! She was like a Amazon. Beautifully built, hair to her waist...and did I mention 5" taller. She actually had done some modeling for Vespa in the past, and also a "hand " model.

But she was also my first taste of how crazy some of them could be and I ended it. After that I was a lot more wary of the emotional health of people I would see although they hide it pretty well when they want to.

YES. Very important. There's always that saying of "hurt people will hurt people". I have been impacted by this myself. Emotional stability seems very rare these days. Lots of people who aren't necessarily unstable or crazy, but have zero regard for other people and how they treat them. Personally, I could never mistreat someone intentionally and be able to live with myself, but many have no issue with it or don't even realize it. I recently went through something with an ex where I called her on her bullshit and she claimed to have "guilt anxiety". My response was "oh, you mean feeling guilty for shit you've done?" Never heard of "guilt anxiety" before.

Appreciate 3
Joekerr7929.00
Rmtt8211.00
      02-07-2020, 07:41 AM   #5429
Dang3r
Schmollbraten
Germany
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by CTinline-six View Post
What??
Ok, at this point I see, that not every phrase could be translated that it make sense in english, my bad.

You know the set "I wouldn't say you're fat, but when you're stop eating, two underdeveloped nations would have enough to eat"?
That means, someone is really fat.

In Germany we often use to say it like "Dude, you're not sitting onto the stool/chair, you sit the stool/chair".
That means, someones butt is kinda fat, that it covers literally the whole thing below.

Hope that'll clears it up a bit.

P.S.: And she was far beyond from this

Appreciate 2
      02-07-2020, 07:42 AM   #5430
FuriouslyFast
Banned
United_States
Rep

Garage List
Quote:
Call her
Appreciate 0
      02-07-2020, 07:44 AM   #5431
cmyx6go
Colonel
Rep
Drives: 2022 X6///M Comp

Garage List
2019 X6 ///M  [10.00]
Quote:

YES. Very important. There's always that saying of "hurt people will hurt people". I have been impacted by this myself. Emotional stability seems very rare these days. Lots of people who aren't necessarily unstable or crazy, but have zero regard for other people and how they treat them. Personally, I could never mistreat someone intentionally and be able to live with myself, but many have no issue with it or don't even realize it. I recently went through something with an ex where I called her on her bullshit and she claimed to have "guilt anxiety". My response was "oh, you mean feeling guilty for shit you've done?" Never heard of "guilt anxiety" before.
^This. I don't get it. I live by treating people the way I want to be treated. Unfortunately, it doesn't seem to be reciprocal.
King Rudi13154.00
      02-07-2020, 07:45 AM   #5432
Dang3r
Schmollbraten
Germany
Rep

Quote:
Call her
No, all which was build to last were smashed and isn't reconstructable.
That would never be fine, but I had learnt to live with it, and I think so does she.

Appreciate 2
      02-07-2020, 07:47 AM   #5433
CTinline-six
Hoonigan
United_States
Rep

Garage List
Quote:
Ok, at this point I see, that not every phrase could be translated that it make sense in english, my bad.

You know the set "I wouldn't say you're fat, but when you're stop eating, two underdeveloped nations would have enough to eat"?
That means, someone is really fat.

In Germany we often use to say it like "Dude, you're not sitting onto the stool/chair, you sit the stool/chair".
That means, someones butt is kinda fat, that it covers literally the whole thing below.

Hope that'll clears it up a bit.

P.S.: And she was far beyond from this
AHH I see now! Thanks for clarifying.

Appreciate 1
Dang3r12512.00
      02-08-2020, 11:04 AM   #5434
premier3is
Major
Rep
Drives: 2019 BMW 330i M-Sport

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by downshiftapex View Post
The thing that I find so funny is girls who have requirements in their bio.

i.e.: Be over 6ft tall, etc.

Most of the girls that post that aren't even attractive to begin with.
Yep, this I don't get. Online dating is difficult enough, adding requirements basically narrows your potential candidates down to nothing. I'll have to see if I can find it, but a friend sent me a screenshot a year or so ago of this chick's Tinder profile. Her hobbies included "riding in nice cars, laying out on yachts" and other stupid shit. She was not as attractive as she probably thought.

One requirement I saw was "must live in a nice neighborhood". Too much HGTV watching I guess.

I went on a coffee date tonight and it was a fail. 32 year old blonde teacher in decent shape turned out to be a 37 year old ex-teacher (she didn't say why) who was also a smoker and TERRIBLE at conversation.

I was immediately thinking of how I would get out of it as soon as she sat down.
Did she say why she bullshitted her age and whatnot? Would've called her ass out on it immediately.
Appreciate 0