Bimmerpost
/
4 Series
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
2019+ BMW 3 AND 4-SERIES FORUMS (G2x Generation) Local Forums USA - NY / NJ / CT / PA Connected Drive Down? HELP!

07-06-2020, 08:00 AM   #1
dipetro
Registered
Rep
Drives: 2019 330i

Connected Drive Down? HELP!

My 'Connected Drive' seems to be frozen? I noticed the other day that it said '22% Fuel', and listed a location the vehicle from earlier in the morning. I filled the tank up and nothing changed.

Do they do updates on these or do I have to delete app and start ane (is that hard?)

I'm a little old and feeble and don't know where to turn...can somebody help me?

Thank You,

Dave DiPetro

davedipetro@hotmail.com
Appreciate 0
      09-10-2020, 05:49 PM   #2
SimsimmaM3
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: '23 M3 Comp xDrive

Garage List
2023 BMW M3Cx  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by dipetro View Post
My 'Connected Drive' seems to be frozen? I noticed the other day that it said '22% Fuel', and listed a location the vehicle from earlier in the morning. I filled the tank up and nothing changed.

Do they do updates on these or do I have to delete app and start ane (is that hard?)

I'm a little old and feeble and don't know where to turn...can somebody help me?

Thank You,

Dave DiPetro

davedipetro@hotmail.com
Try driving with your phone plugged into the USB next time. That worked for me a few days ago.
Appreciate 0
      09-10-2020, 08:11 PM   #3
IndotagSwizz
Major
Rep
Drives: F30 320i

Quote:
Originally Posted by dipetro View Post

Thank You,

Dave DiPetro

davedipetro@hotmail.com
If you are talking about the app on the phone I'd pretty much hit or miss, most of the times is right but every now and then things like that happen, what usually works for me is to close the app after leaving it open and watching the remote start I never requested fail and open it back up, then the information is almost always perfect, I also noticed if your phone does not have signal you will get wacky info on the app as well