Bimmerpost
/
4 Series
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts
Technical Topics iDrive, Nav, Phone, Audio, Video, Cameras, Electronics "Please wait" message with iPhone and iDrive.

08-19-2020, 06:27 PM   #1
blackheva
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2003 Lexus IS300

"Please wait" message with iPhone and iDrive.

I just finished the OTA 11/2019.70 update that was pushed to me yesterday and was hoping it would fix an issue I've been having with my iPhone music and IDrive, but unfortunately not.

All of a sudden earlier this spring/summer my track list in iDrive and the HUD only displays a "please wait" message when using my iPhone and shuffling tracks. Previously I'd been able to scroll through using the steering wheel and iDrive controller. Everything else works fine (fm stations, Sirius XM, CarPlay, etc.

It's just this one feature that's stopped working abruptly, so I haven't brought it into the dealer. Anyone else with this issue? Fixes?

TIA!
Appreciate 0
      08-19-2020, 10:30 PM   #2
tturbolife
Major
United_States
Rep
Drives: None

Garage List
2020 BMW M340i  [0.00]
Mine has done that a lot if the music list is long
      08-19-2020, 11:53 PM   #3
BMW11
Captain
Rep
Drives: M340

I get that please wait message only sometimes before the .70 update and still after. The only fix I found was turn car off and restart and then the track list usually pops up again in the HUD...
Appreciate 1