Bimmerpost
/
4 Series
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts
2019+ BMW 3 AND 4-SERIES FORUMS (G2x Generation) Local Forums UK Waterproof Seat Covers

10-11-2020, 05:24 AM   #1
Jonnyf320D
Rep
Drives: 320 D M Sport

Waterproof Seat Covers

Hi Folks, does anyone have any recommendation for G20 waterproof seat covers for front seats? Preferably I want them to be fitted not just a one size fits all.

Links would be great

Cheers
Appreciate 0
      10-11-2020, 07:15 AM   #2
zorroone
Captain
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: Dravit Grey G21 M340d

No one responded to the same question I posed a few months age. So I bought front covers for my 340d from Car Mats UK.

1st class service, delivery within a couple of days.

Specific for the G20/21, fitted, good quality and remain in place. Only issue, there is no opening on the side of the seat to give access to the electric seat controls but I rarely have to adjust the seat and I have the memory button which is now positioned on the driver's door.

I did have universal covers which were a very light material compared to the quality of above and I had to keep pulling them back around the seat again because they would slip getting out of the car. They only had a velcro strap. Hope this may help.
Appreciate 1
      10-12-2020, 05:24 AM   #3
Soul_Glo
Major General
United_States
Rep
Drives: G20

Probably not helpful but I'd contact this outfit to ask whether they could provide something:

https://www.carseatcoversdirect.com/...lter_category=

What are you trying to achieve?
If it's to water proof only there are a handful of products that can achieve that by sealing and protecting the leather.
Appreciate 0