Bimmerpost
/
4 Series
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts
2019+ BMW 3 AND 4-SERIES FORUMS (G2x Generation) Ordering / Pricing / Order Tracking Forum MY23 Week 40 east coast builds

11-02-2022, 09:02 AM   #23
98base
Rep
Drives: 2023 330e RWD

Quote:
Originally Posted by KM340i View Post
I talked to Genius again yesterday and they had no ship yet. This time they said it was in a virtual port (which seems to be for when there are too many cars to be in the actual port at Veracruz Mex). I asked for more detail on that and he guessed a bunch of cars may be parked sort of close by but not really “at the port”. I searched online and found cases where some got to “in transit” (I also skipped a couple steps)….and they went backwards to be at the port and then moved back to “in transit” again once loaded on to a ship. I am going to hope for by year end at this pace, unless anyone else knows more and can share.
Thanks for the info and good news! I just called Genius right now and they said the car is indeed on RCC Antwerp, so yours should be on it as well - seems like the update on their end was just delayed. Call Genius to confirm yours as well!
Appreciate 0
      11-02-2022, 03:50 PM   #24
KM340i
Rep
Drives: M340i

Quote:
Originally Posted by 98base View Post
Thanks for the info and good news! I just called Genius right now and they said the car is indeed on RCC Antwerp, so yours should be on it as well - seems like the update on their end was just delayed. Call Genius to confirm yours as well!
Thanks sincerely for this reply. I talked to Genius again and they updated that I am indeed on the same ship. Tentatively it arrives in NJ on the 11th and then they thought to the dealer could be up to another week depending on volumes, etc.

Pretty excited about this as odds are good I can take it for a ride before year end now! Now I need to come up with some good long windy roads.
Appreciate 0