Bimmerpost
/
4 Series
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts
2019+ BMW 3 AND 4-SERIES FORUMS (G2x Generation) General G20 Sedan / G22 Coupe / G26 Gran Coupe Discussions BMW G20 330i Genuine M Performance Stainless Steel Sport Rear Exhaust Upgrade

11-20-2021, 05:19 AM   #1
iCARMIX
Hong Kong
Rep
Drives: BMW

BMW G20 330i Genuine M Performance Stainless Steel Sport Rear Exhaust Upgrade

Exhaust upgrade for this brand new BMW G20 330i.
Sound of the stock muffler was really too quiet with the windows down, but as a family car, after market cat-backs will be too loud for the kids.
Genuine M Performance muffler seems to be the go.
The muffler was made of stainless steel and was built nicely. More pops when throttle was released but the sound won't be excessive, really nice mod for me.
If you're purchasing this muffler as well you must option the carbon tips, gives the car much sportier feeling and the quality is uncomparable.
Attached Images

Appreciate 3
      11-20-2021, 01:48 PM   #2
P_Leotardo
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: BMW M340i Xdrive

Nice. I bought my m340i with the factory installed m performance exhaust and I love it. Adds a noticeable difference and transforms the car.
Appreciate 0
      11-20-2021, 04:44 PM   #3
Jtw318
Private
Rep
Drives: Possibly G20 330i Xdrive

Quote:
Originally Posted by richard billiamm View Post
Exhaust upgrade for this brand new BMW G20 330i.
Sound of the stock muffler was really too quiet with the windows down, but as a family car, after market cat-backs will be too loud for the kids.
Genuine M Performance muffler seems to be the go.
The muffler was made of stainless steel and was built nicely. More pops when throttle was released but the sound won't be excessive, really nice mod for me.
If you're purchasing this muffler as well you must option the carbon tips, gives the car much sportier feeling and the quality is uncomparable.
Looks great!

Any sound clips?
Appreciate 0
      11-24-2021, 10:32 AM   #4
RLL RACER
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: BMWM8TurnerM6(2)M3's(1)Bavaria

I Heard the MPE on a 2021 G20 yesterday. I was impressed and shocked, It was incredible, Actually better in my mind than the currant M3 stock exhaust. Ya! I say this in the way, that it sounds upon acceleration from a stop, with its low deep base growl, along with the great downshift backfires and burbles out of the great looking carbon fiber tips. Its very pro race car-esque sound and looks. Money well spent!
Appreciate 0