Bimmerpost
/
4 Series
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts
2019+ BMW 3 AND 4-SERIES FORUMS (G2x Generation) General G20 Sedan / G22 Coupe / G26 Gran Coupe Discussions 2023 M340i g20 LCI Review - Tons of cost cutting, still the Ultimate Driving Machine

03-23-2024, 07:56 PM   #155
mjay2886
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2024 BMW M340I

Best damn write up I’ve seen from Original Poster of thread. Just to think they still haven’t brought back some of these options in 2024 blows my mind. Just took delivery a few days ago and before this I drove a 2021 m340i. Really frustrated with ambient lighting being reduced in interior. Speed on HUD doesn’t show you red colored MPH as easy indicator that your speeding.

Oh and did I mention selection of colors in ambient lighting are trash. Are we too good to have lilac, blue (real blue), orange, red?! It’s like we have these tropical colors now. Front seats are way more comforting, I think they change the density of cushion. Seats use to be terribly hard. Rear bumber is gonna need a real diffuser or part to lengthen.

You just see way too much under car with that new cheap black gloss mold. Oh yeah and my pillars leading from sides of windshield to headliner do not look wrapped tight at the ends. Waiting for cabin noise to start with that one. Someone mentions no turning headlights, I gotta see about that one.

Really did appreciate older headlights as it looked like a traditional BMW. Sometimes keeping the traditional DNA of a cars look respects its origin. Anyways I will update if I see anything else worth shouting at.
Appreciate 0