Bimmerpost
/
4 Series
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
BIMMERPOST Universal Forums Off-Topic Discussions Board Health, Fitness, Martial Arts, and Nutrition My fitness coach - Chris Carmichael

05-19-2017, 10:19 AM   #1
Rayscott
Major
Rep
Drives: BMW 228ix

My fitness coach - Chris Carmichael

I have been getting coaching tips for my cycling from Chris Carmichael who coached Lance Armstrong. He does offer coaching programs which are reasonable. I get his weekly newsletter and the advice there has been veery helpful. When I was training for the 2014 Delaware Senior Olympics for cycling I asked him for a training schedule I could use to get faster and sustain a faster pace. Much to my surprise he provided me with a free specific training program and it worked. I won all 3 gold medals in 2015 and broke the state record for the 25K race by 5 minutes. I was 70 at the time and he did it as a favor as I have been cycling for over 35 years. Weight loss is not an issue as I follow his free Newsletter training advice for both cycling, strength training and diet. Chris is a great guy and was once on the USA 7-11 team.
Appreciate 2
FMLYSDN1179.50
PoorLurker1135.00
      05-29-2017, 08:19 PM   #2
M4Now!
Captain
Rep
Drives: MG / SO F83

I've had good results using CTS (not as good as yours tho )

Cheers

Bye bye E93 M3 - Hello F83 M4!
Appreciate 0