Bimmerpost
/
4 Series
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
2019+ BMW 3 AND 4-SERIES FORUMS (G2x Generation) General G20 Sedan / G22 Coupe / G26 Gran Coupe Discussions Where is the odometer?

07-13-2019, 08:14 PM   #23
Delta5
Private
Rep
Drives: 2020 M340i, 2018 X3 30i

Quote:
Originally Posted by DomiGijzen View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by kalinsky View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sherweeeny View Post
seems like its as easy as turning the A/C on and off...
Speaking of that (and not to hijack the thread...), how does one turn off the AC?
Switching of the ac function is via the ac menu button and then the menu. Switching down the whole ventilation is just lowering the fan till below lowest.
You can also turn off AC via voice. "Hey BMW, turn off the AC". AC, but not all HVAC, is turned off; just like hitting a mythical AC button. Much easier than plodding through the menus.

Regarding the odometer, you just find the specific sub-screen via DC button. FWIW, my '18 A4 with the digital cockpit was the same way. The Odometer was only permanently displayed one specific screen, though a tap of a trip-reset button would briefly display it.

On the G20, Trip stuff is on a screen in idrive where it has four banks of stats: trip, since fueling, lifetime, and individual. Each with stats for mileage, mpg, hours driving, etc. lifetime trip = odometer.
Appreciate 0