Bimmerpost
/
4 Series
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
2019+ BMW 3 AND 4-SERIES FORUMS (G2x Generation) Local Forums AUSTRALIA 7/2019 software - Australian Experience

10-06-2019, 08:17 PM   #23
akzz
Private
Rep
Drives: '19 330i M-Sport

Quote:
Originally Posted by achk View Post
Had a week now with 7/2019.55 and can report that Apple Carplay (iOS 13.1.2) is connecting significantly quicker 95% of the time. Once in awhile it took longer, probably because phone is still lingering on the WiFi whilst downloading something. There are fewer drop outs (around toll points), but reconnect quickly.

Most of the settings remained with the car upgrading from 3/2019.45 to 7/2019.55. The only things I've noticed are my seat memory settings and the adaptive cruise defaulted back to 3 bar distance.

Remote 3D view is a bit of a hit and miss (maybe due to data reception of where I normally park?) But the lock/unlock functions seem to work better.

No native Spotify but with ACP functioning better now, it's not necessary.

When the car is shut down down, iDrive sends up a notofocation and asks if I want to run auxillary ventilation. Not a bad idea if leaving the car for short period in warmer weather. The function was there before deep in the AC menu, but now it's more convenient.

Was this a remote upgrade or at the dealer ?
Appreciate 0
      10-06-2019, 10:26 PM   #24
achk
Second Lieutenant
Australia
Rep
Drives: BMW U11 iX1 Xdrive 30

Quote:
Originally Posted by akzz View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by achk View Post
Had a week now with 7/2019.55 and can report that Apple Carplay (iOS 13.1.2) is connecting significantly quicker 95% of the time. Once in awhile it took longer, probably because phone is still lingering on the WiFi whilst downloading something. There are fewer drop outs (around toll points), but reconnect quickly.

Most of the settings remained with the car upgrading from 3/2019.45 to 7/2019.55. The only things I've noticed are my seat memory settings and the adaptive cruise defaulted back to 3 bar distance.

Remote 3D view is a bit of a hit and miss (maybe due to data reception of where I normally park?) But the lock/unlock functions seem to work better.

No native Spotify but with ACP functioning better now, it's not necessary.

When the car is shut down down, iDrive sends up a notofocation and asks if I want to run auxillary ventilation. Not a bad idea if leaving the car for short period in warmer weather. The function was there before deep in the AC menu, but now it's more convenient.

Was this a remote upgrade or at the dealer ?
Dealer
Appreciate 0
      10-10-2019, 03:11 AM   #25
NoSUV4Me
First Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: G20 330i M Sport

Emergency call function

Is anyone else getting these messages recently?
Says emergency call function not working
Then I go into car/vehicle status/ checks and it's says "OK no faults"
But then every 5 minutes WHILST DRIVING it keeps saying "emergency call function not working"
And it ain't working unfortunately...
Appreciate 0