Bimmerpost
/
4 Series
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts
Technical Topics B58 6-Cylinder Turbo Engine / Drivetrain / Exhaust Modifications Throttle Responsiveness Changed with Stage 2 Tune and Downpipe?

09-09-2023, 03:10 PM   #1
tejax
Registered
Rep
Drives: 2020 BMW M340i

Throttle Responsiveness Changed with Stage 2 Tune and Downpipe?

Hello all,

This is my first post on here. I have a 2020 BMW M340i. I recently went from being stock with just the Dinan Axleback to getting a CTS catted downpipe and going Stage 2 (AGG) via BM3. The question that I have is that i think the throttle response changed since I flashed. I have driven the car over 60 miles expecting it to change, however it hasn’t. It feels like I have to press down on the throttle more and even then it does not move the same way that before tuning & downpipe. Does anyone have a fix for this?

I also noticed the change when i was stock and just added the axleback exhaust as well. Do i need to get XHP transmission tune to fix this issue? It just seems as if the car does not accelerate as hard as it used to and does not feel as fast as it was.

Thanks in advance
Appreciate 1
kai201.50