Bimmerpost
/
4 Series
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts
2019+ BMW 3 AND 4-SERIES FORUMS (G2x Generation) Ordering / Pricing / Order Tracking Forum Delivery date Danmark

07-13-2020, 02:32 PM   #1
Illdisposed-Denmark
Registered
Rep
Drives: Bmw E61 BMW E87

Delivery date Danmark

Are here any fellow Danes who ordered a car recently, who got a delivery date?? I ordered 22 of may, but haven't got any delivery date yet, the seller says he can't get any specific date..
Appreciate 0
      07-13-2020, 04:48 PM   #2
FrostNixon
First Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: vw golf

Hey, not from Denmark, but our cars will be produced in the same factory, so might be able to give some insight. Ordered mine on 7th pf May, of course factories were closed. until 18th of May. Mine is quite an unusual order, smaller engine with a lot of extras, so I guess that would make it take longer. Anyways, I called the dealership and they told me the car would be assembled this week (CW29) and I should expect it to be delivered within 3 weeks. But its strange, because my dealer knew the assembly date a month in advance, so I am curious what the situation with your dealership is.
Appreciate 1