Bimmerpost
/
4 Series
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts
Technical Topics Wheels and Tires Help me decide!

11-07-2022, 08:24 PM   #45
MasterOfNone
Private
Rep
Drives: BMW m340

Quote:
Originally Posted by andreup View Post
Hi, I suggest you take a look at BBS, specially the CHR model, in black it would create a nice contrast and if you don't like black the titanium would look amazing with white.
I do wish these had a bit more concavity. Still a good low priced option. I think if i went that color route, if i could score a employee pricing coupon i would snag some frozen grey 898m's

edit wonder if there will be any really good black friday wheel deals?
Appreciate 0
      11-07-2022, 08:27 PM   #46
andreup
Private
United_States
Rep
Drives: BMW G23 2023

Quote:
Originally Posted by MasterOfNone View Post
Quote:
Hi, I suggest you take a look at BBS, specially the CHR model, in black it would create a nice contrast and if you don't like black the titanium would look amazing with white.
I do wish these had a bit more concavity. Still a good low priced option. I think if i went that color route, if i could score a employee pricing coupon i would snag some frozen grey 898m's
Quote:
Originally Posted by MasterOfNone View Post
Quote:
I personally think this look way better than the 898. My #1 choice are the 826M which is what I got for my G23, and these BBS was my plan B.

Good luck with the selection!
Appreciate 0
      11-07-2022, 08:37 PM   #47
MasterOfNone
Private
Rep
Drives: BMW m340

Quote:
I personally think this look way better than the 898. My #1 choice are the 826M which is what I got for my G23, and these BBS was my plan B.

Good luck with the selection!
Thanks, I think without seeing them in person its hard to tell.
Appreciate 0