Bimmerpost
/
4 Series
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts
2019+ BMW 3 AND 4-SERIES FORUMS (G2x Generation) General G20 Sedan / G22 Coupe / G26 Gran Coupe Discussions What are the approach and departure angles of the 330i?

09-24-2019, 03:31 PM   #1
G20.rjm
Enlisted Member
Australia
Rep
Drives: BMW 330i

What are the approach and departure angles of the 330i?

I am busy building a new driveway which has some steep transitions from the road up the driveway, over a step pitch, then down the hill and into a garage. I want to ensure that my newly ordered 330i will not scrape.

I know that the ground clearance is 136mm but can't find any specs on the approach and departure angles because these are only published for SUVs.

Does anyone know these angles or at the very least the height above ground at the front and rear of the vehicle so I can calculate them myself?

Knowing the angles will allow me to design my driveway transitions to ensure no scraping.

Thanks
Appreciate 0
      09-24-2019, 11:02 PM   #2
DomiGijzen
Second Lieutenant
Netherlands
Rep
Drives: BMW iX3 MSport High Exec (G08)

See the brochure. The angles are not listed but there is a wireframe of the car with dimensions. You can maybe measure the angle.