Bimmerpost
/
4 Series
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts
2019+ BMW 3 AND 4-SERIES FORUMS (G2x Generation) Local Forums UK Post Pics of your G20 here

01-21-2020, 10:00 AM   #221
mofomat
Colonel
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: Audi R8 V10, BMW 330e Touring

Quote:
Originally Posted by nashdm2 View Post
Quite a big jump in price from Merino to extended merino.

What more do you get if you go for extended?
The tops of the doors and the dashboard are also leather. Possibly under the dashboard too, but not sure.
Appreciate 0
      01-21-2020, 12:41 PM   #222
Seaford
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep
Drives: 840 M Sport Gran Coupe

Name:  IMG_2042.JPG
Views: 2844
Size:  71.2 KB

Name:  IMG_2043.JPG
Views: 2784
Size:  93.4 KB

Name:  IMG_2044.JPG
Views: 2686
Size:  62.0 KB

Here's is my 330i M Sport Plus in Sapphire Black. I was in the process of ordering a new M Sport Plus Edition in Dravit Grey with a cream interior and all the options when the dealer out of the blue offered me their almost new MDs car with every single option including Driver Assist and Parking Assistant Plus for a price I couldn't refuse. I didn't appreciate there are also carbon fibre M Performance boot spoiler and rear diffuser until I got it home, very smart they are as well. Not sure if the black,exhaust tips are stock or not, but they are very smart and will be easier to keep that way than those on my f34.

Black on black wouldn't be my first choice but a happy compromise - the black looks great when it's clean...but boy does it show the dirt. The interior is a bit somber for to my eye but the sunroof lightens it up.

The only thing I would change is the aluminium interior trim - I would prefer something like the black fine ash I had on my f34.

Loving it. And the good lady loves Parking Assist Plus and Reversing Assistant.

Last edited by Seaford; 01-21-2020 at 12:50 PM..
Appreciate 2
73henny500.00
JustChris17483.00
      01-22-2020, 05:11 AM   #223
OM3RTA
Major
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: 330i M Sport, Audi A3 2.0 TDI

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andybird View Post
Attachment 2223637

Attachment 2223638

Attachment 2223639

Here's is my 330i M Sport Plus in Sapphire Black. I was in the process of ordering a new M Sport Plus Edition in Dravit Grey with a cream interior and all the options when the dealer out of the blue offered me their almost new MDs car with every single option including Driver Assist and Parking Assistant Plus for a price I couldn't refuse. I didn't appreciate there are also carbon fibre M Performance boot spoiler and rear diffuser until I got it home, very smart they are as well. Not sure if the black,exhaust tips are stock or not, but they are very smart and will be easier to keep that way than those on my f34.

Black on black wouldn't be my first choice but a happy compromise - the black looks great when it's clean...but boy does it show the dirt. The interior is a bit somber for to my eye but the sunroof lightens it up.

The only thing I would change is the aluminium interior trim - I would prefer something like the black fine ash I had on my f34.

Nice! Really convincing me that I need the diffuser & spoiler now. Think the carbon mirror caps would round that off lovely
Appreciate 0
      01-23-2020, 12:48 PM   #224
BMKILLA
Enlisted Member
Rep
Drives: BMW G30 530e

My very dirty contribution..........
Attached Images

Appreciate 4
Andy3661121.50
Seaford1147.50
Slideit49.00
      01-23-2020, 12:53 PM   #225
BMKILLA
Enlisted Member
Rep

Quote:
Attachment 2223637

Attachment 2223638

Attachment 2223639

Quote:
Attachment 2223637

Attachment 2223638

Attachment 2223639

I managed to get a carbon spoiler from a main dealer on eBay for £250, get some on your watch list as they regularly knock prices down so you may get lucky........
Attached Images

Appreciate 3
Andy3661121.50
Seaford1147.50
rjwojcik281.50
      01-25-2020, 05:51 AM   #226
BMKILLA
Enlisted Member
Rep

My now cleaner contribution 😂
Attached Images

Appreciate 3
Andy3661121.50
Seaford1147.50
      01-25-2020, 11:03 AM   #227
Seaford
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep

Quote:
Attachment 2223637

Attachment 2223638

Attachment 2223639

Just out of interest, can anyone tell me if the side skirts and the front spoiler on my 330 are stock items for M Sport Plus? They are not carbon fibre, unlike the boot spoiler and rear diffuser (I believe the latter twoare M Performance).

Also,are the black exhaust tips stock for M Sport Plus??

Not sure if the photos will show in this post, if not go up the page a bit - it's the black one!!
Appreciate 0
      01-25-2020, 12:06 PM   #228
OM3RTA
Major
United Kingdom
Rep

Quote:
Just out of interest, can anyone tell me if the side skirts and the front spoiler on my 330 are stock items for M Sport Plus? They are not carbon fibre, unlike the boot spoiler and rear diffuser (I believe the latter twoare M Performance).

Not sure if the photos will show in this post, if not go up the page a bit - it's the black one!!
I'm certain that they are not M Sport Plus, unless there has been an update in spec I've missed. The tips I'll say are as they were I'm sure part of the extended shadowline for my build.
Appreciate 1
Seaford1147.50
      01-25-2020, 12:11 PM   #229
OM3RTA
Major
United Kingdom
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by BMKILLA View Post
My now cleaner contribution 😂
Much better
Appreciate 1
BMKILLA50.50
      01-25-2020, 02:48 PM   #230
BMKILLA
Enlisted Member
Rep

Quote:
Quote:
Attachment 2223637

Attachment 2223638

Attachment 2223639

This may help:
Attached Images

Appreciate 1
Seaford1147.50
      01-25-2020, 03:14 PM   #231
Andy3661
First Lieutenant
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: BMW G20 3 Series 320D XDRIVE M

Garage List
Quote:
Quote:
Attachment 2223637

Attachment 2223638

Attachment 2223639

Looks like you have the M Performance kit on it
BMW 320D XDRIVE Mineral White, M-Sport Plus Pack, Tech Pack, Premium Pack, Visibility Pack, Comfort Pack, Live Cockpit Professional, Connected Package Professional, Driving Assistant Professional & Parking Assistant Plus
Appreciate 1
Seaford1147.50
      01-26-2020, 01:44 AM   #232
Seaford
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep

Thanks for the above responses (the 'appreciate' box doesn't seem to be alive??) ....so, if I interpret correctly the M Performance body kit is a mixture of carbon fibre and plastic.

I find it a bit puzzling...my boot spoiler and rear diffuser are carbon fibre, but the sills and front 'splitter' (??) are plastic??

Sorry if I am being dumb!!

Last edited by Seaford; 01-26-2020 at 02:11 AM.. Reason: I am being dumb!!
Appreciate 0
      01-26-2020, 02:19 AM   #233
Seaford
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep

Much to everyone's relief I am sure, it seems I can now answer my own question!!

Genuine BMW G20 3 Series M-Performance body kit

Make an impression that lasts from the first glance, High gloss black and Carbon fibre give the exterior of the car an even more sporty dynamic look.

Made from the highest quality materials your vehicle really will stand out from the crowd.

Full Body Kit

includes the following:

Black high gloss M-Performance Front Splitter :51 19 2 455 032

Black high gloss M-Performance Rear Bumper Trim :51 19 2 455 856

M-Performance Carbon Rear Diffuser :51 19 2 455 819

M-Performance Carbon Rear Spoiler :51 19 2 458 369

M-Performance High Gloss Black Side Sill Trim :51 19 2 455 897

M-Performance High Gloss Black Side Sill Trim :51 19 2 455 896

M-Performance Side Decal Set :51 14 1 461 811

kit includes Adhesives and fittings

RRP Ł3000
Appreciate 0
      01-26-2020, 04:01 AM   #234
BMKILLA
Enlisted Member
Rep

Quote:
Much to everyone's relief I am sure, it seems I can now answer my own question!!

Genuine BMW G20 3 Series M-Performance body kit

Make an impression that lasts from the first glance, High gloss black and Carbon fibre give the exterior of the car an even more sporty dynamic look.

Made from the highest quality materials your vehicle really will stand out from the crowd.

Full Body Kit

includes the following:

Black high gloss M-Performance Front Splitter :51 19 2 455 032

Black high gloss M-Performance Rear Bumper Trim :51 19 2 455 856

M-Performance Carbon Rear Diffuser :51 19 2 455 819

M-Performance Carbon Rear Spoiler :51 19 2 458 369

M-Performance High Gloss Black Side Sill Trim :51 19 2 455 897

M-Performance High Gloss Black Side Sill Trim :51 19 2 455 896

M-Performance Side Decal Set :51 14 1 461 811

kit includes Adhesives and fittings

RRP £3000
The rear diffuser is available in carbon and gloss black. The gloss black one has only 2 fins, the carbon one has 4 fins.

The rear spoilers are available in carbon and gloss black, the gloss black one has a lower profile from what I have seen.

The side skirts are available in gloss only. You can get carbon ones but only aftermarket.

The front splitter also has optional left and right carbon extensions, these are really expensive though and definitely in the firing line for hitting low kerbs. I managed to get a good front replica splitter which included 2 gloss extensions, quality fit but I'm looking at getting the carbon ones if I can get them for decent value.
Attached Images

Appreciate 1
Slideit49.00
      01-26-2020, 04:02 AM   #235
BMKILLA
Enlisted Member
Rep

Quote:
Thanks for the above responses (the 'appreciate' box doesn't seem to be alive??) ....so, if I interpret correctly the M Performance body kit is a mixture of carbon fibre and plastic.

I find it a bit puzzling...my boot spoiler and rear diffuser are carbon fibre, but the sills and front 'splitter' (??) are plastic??

Sorry if I am being dumb!!
My appreciate button is greyed out but if you tap it, it does work😁
Appreciate 1
Seaford1147.50
      01-26-2020, 06:58 AM   #236
Seaford
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep

Quote:
My appreciate button is greyed out but if you tap it, it does work😁
Appreciate 0
      01-26-2020, 07:10 AM   #237
Mjlbakker
Private First Class
No_Country
Rep
Drives: 2023 G21 318i (in order) - 20

The Tansanite Blue II's full potential is unlocked with direct sunlight, but we don't have it that many in Holland! 😆
Attached Images

01-28-2020, 11:03 PM   #238
OM3RTA
Major
United Kingdom
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mjlbakker View Post
The Tansanite Blue II's full potential is unlocked with direct sunlight, but we don't have it that many in Holland! 😆
Beautiful colour
Appreciate 0
      01-29-2020, 03:20 AM   #239
-Nick
Second Lieutenant
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: G20 330e

Quote:
The rear diffuser is available in carbon and gloss black. The gloss black one has only 2 fins, the carbon one has 4 fins.

The rear spoilers are available in carbon and gloss black, the gloss black one has a lower profile from what I have seen.

The side skirts are available in gloss only. You can get carbon ones but only aftermarket.

The front splitter also has optional left and right carbon extensions, these are really expensive though and definitely in the firing line for hitting low kerbs. I managed to get a good front replica splitter which included 2 gloss extensions, quality fit but I'm looking at getting the carbon ones if I can get them for decent value.
Do you have a link for your front splitter? My M Performance one came damaged so looking at my options!
Appreciate 0
      01-29-2020, 01:47 PM   #240
BMKILLA
Enlisted Member
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by -Nick View Post
Quote:

Do you have a link for your front splitter? My M Performance one came damaged so looking at my options!
I bought both mine from someone on eBay (seller: logo-dup) the parts have are a brilliant fit but I want the carbon front fins so I ordered a genuine part which I will be fitting tomorrow or Friday. I also ordered the genuine diffuser and bumper trim.

I will be selling the splitter, rear bumper trim and diffuser currently on my car once I fit the genuine parts shortly but only posting to the UK. The front splitter is a brilliant fit but it needs to be bonded like the original for a prefect fit, the diffuser is a good fit too but I want the oem parts as I want the carbon diffuser at some point also. There are lots of rubbish after market products doing the rounds but the seller had already fitted the same parts to his car and I was happy knowing that.

Received the genuine splitter, bumper trim and gloss diffuser today, pics attached.
Attached Images

Appreciate 0
      02-12-2020, 12:21 AM   #241
BeagleKCH
Enlisted Member
Rep
Drives: BMW G20 320d xDrive M Sport

My first BMW. Picked up yesterday. I moved from an A4. So far, loving it.
Attached Images

Appreciate 5
      02-12-2020, 01:55 AM   #242
Vossy
Second Lieutenant
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: G20 330E M Sport

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeagleKCH View Post
My first BMW. Picked up yesterday. I moved from an A4. So far, loving it.
Looks lovely
Appreciate 1