Bimmerpost
/
4 Series
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Technical Topics Cosmetic and Lighting Modifications (exterior & interior) Legendz Carbon - New M340i Spoiler "Type D"

06-16-2019, 09:18 AM   #1
miked1999
Private First Class
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2020 M340i

Garage List
2020 M340i  [0.00]
Legendz Carbon - New M340i Spoiler "Type D"

Does anyone have feedback on Legendz Carbon?

I'm thinking the new "Type D" spoiler for the M340i looks good, but I have a couple reservations.

1. I'm finding it difficult to make an informed decision when they share such a limited amount of content on their website. 3 photos is pretty weak and I'm hesitating pulling the trigger.

2. The other red flag is their 15% restocking fee, which is the shit I expect from low level eBay vendors from India or China. At the end of the day the purchase is a leap of faith, and their approach to customer service is to charge us punitive damages of $43.00 + shipping if the item fails to meet expectations.

Is Legendz worth the risk, or does it simply make more sense to work with IND for this stuff, as their approach to customer service is aligned toward building long term relationships vs the nickel & dime strategy.

I could be missing something, and wide open if someone can change my mind.

Would also love to see this spoiler in the wild, so please share some pics.

https://www.legendzcarbon.com/collec...dan-g20-type-d
Appreciate 0
      06-18-2019, 06:02 PM   #2
fstephano
Rep
Drives: G20 330i m sport

I bought a spoiler from them last weekend. I live close to their office so was able to schedule an appointment to actually stop by and see the spoiler and test it for proper fitment. They were very patient and let me try out 3 different spoilers. I originally wanted to get the type E spoiler but ended up getting the type B after seeing the spoiler in person and testing it out on my car. Spoiler is good quality and fits nicely on my 330i m sport.
Appreciate 0