Bimmerpost
/
4 Series
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
BIMMERPOST Universal Forums Site Related Announcements - Suggestions - Feedback - Questions personal webpage problem

02-19-2007, 12:51 PM   #1
lux.sh
missing two turbos.
United_States
Rep
Drives: fast around corners.

Garage List
personal webpage problem

I've contacted mark regarding this twice, but I think Mark might be really busy these days.

I don't mean to rush you guys, but I really feel like making some HTML codes these days.

my website is luxsh.e90post.com. It was lost since E90POST updated.

I was supposed to give Mark my website password, which I forgot what it was. I thought it was luxsh0114, but I guess not.

If you guys can somehow reset the password and get the site back up, I would really appreciate that. Please let me know. thanks again.

-sean

: Prior Design Front : ACS Rear : ACS Roof : BlackLines : Simota Intake : Carbon Fiber Interior Trim :
: MTEC V3 : 24% Charcoal : V1 Hardwired : Solaris Invisibulbs/LED interior :
Appreciate 0
      02-19-2007, 03:00 PM   #2
vivekk
THE Viv
England
Rep
Drives: 330i SE

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by lux.sh View Post
I've contacted mark regarding this twice, but I think Mark might be really busy these days.

I don't mean to rush you guys, but I really feel like making some HTML codes these days.

my website is luxsh.e90post.com. It was lost since E90POST updated.

I was supposed to give Mark my website password, which I forgot what it was. I thought it was luxsh0114, but I guess not.

If you guys can somehow reset the password and get the site back up, I would really appreciate that. Please let me know. thanks again.

-sean
If they've set your space up on the new server & transferred your original files over, your new address will have changed to luxsh.bimmerpost.com.

All the best.

Viv

Appreciate 0
      02-21-2008, 01:24 PM   #3
RedStripe
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2006 BMW 325i

Garage List
2006 BMW 325i  [0.00]
I haven't been able to use the e90post/bimmerpost personal webpages and personal emails since the site update a few weeks back. Will this functionality be resurrected?
Appreciate 0
      02-21-2008, 06:59 PM   #4
Mark
Administrator
Rep
Drives: 1M

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by RedStripe View Post
I haven't been able to use the e90post/bimmerpost personal webpages and personal emails since the site update a few weeks back. Will this functionality be resurrected?
We moved to a new server so all the old data including the personal sites are on the old computer which I still have. So basicly, everyone who lost their website please PM me with your login information and i'll work on getting your site back up!
      03-05-2008, 12:27 PM   #5
RedStripe
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2006 BMW 325i

Garage List
2006 BMW 325i  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by MarkE90M3 View Post
We moved to a new server so all the old data including the personal sites are on the old computer which I still have. So basicly, everyone who lost their website please PM me with your login information and i'll work on getting your site back up!
Thanks Mark. Just sent a PM to you and Jason.
Appreciate 0