06-22-2022, 10:40 AM   #1
SirHernan
Scotland
Rep
Drives: BMW 420i Coupe (G22)

EsysUltra

Hi,

Has anyone tried esysultra?
I had my laptop replaced and my launcher is no longer supported.

I've read a lot of comments about Bimmerutility but I could not see anything about this software.

Cheers!
Appreciate 1
      06-23-2022, 03:53 AM   #2
Bambazonke
Lieutenant
Australia
Rep
Drives: 2017 X5 & 2020 X5

Garage List
  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by SirHernan View Post
Hi,

Has anyone tried esysultra?
I had my laptop replaced and my launcher is no longer supported.

I've read a lot of comments about Bimmerutility but I could not see anything about this software.

Cheers!
Bimmer Utility is fine much better than Launcher Pro & EsysX not sure about the ultra I think it is of Chinese origin Definitely recommend BU to do FDL coding, Coding Verification Creating Cheat sheets as well as the usual FA editing & VO coding
It has a similar inter face to BimmerCode but is windows/ESys based and can read all ECU's like Launcher Pro. Updates are automatically done and free definitely worth a 100 bucks
      06-25-2022, 04:03 AM   #3
oreoOozZz
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2023 BGM X3MC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bambazonke View Post
Bimmer Utility is fine much better than Launcher Pro & EsysX not sure about the ultra I think it is of Chinese origin Definitely recommend BU to do FDL coding, Coding Verification Creating Cheat sheets as well as the usual FA editing & VO coding
It has a similar inter face to BimmerCode but is windows/ESys based and can read all ECU's like Launcher Pro. Updates are automatically done and free definitely worth a 100 bucks
I second this as I’ve been using Launcher Pro for years religiously and recently I made the switch to BimmerUtility. Flawless. Best $100 I’ve ever spent, program is well rounded and auto updates to the newest psdzdata as mentioned. Don’t waste your money on anything else, period.
Appreciate 0
      06-29-2022, 11:42 AM   #4
ESysUltra
Registered
Rep
Drives: F10

Quote:
Hey, just wanted to clear this up, no we are not of Chinese origin we are based in Europe. For more information, you can always visit our website or contact us via email, telegram or any of our social media accounts. (We are not that active on forums as of now)
Appreciate 2
      06-29-2022, 04:41 PM   #5
Bambazonke
Lieutenant
Australia
Rep
Drives: 2017 X5 & 2020 X5

Garage List
  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by ESysUltra View Post
Quote:
Hey, just wanted to clear this up, no we are not of Chinese origin we are based in Europe. For more information, you can always visit our website or contact us via email, telegram or any of our social media accounts. (We are not that active on forums as of now)
Thank you for the elucidation. I was thinking of Esys Plus. BTW your logo looks very familiar to TM's. Just different colours
      04-23-2023, 02:31 AM   #6
adi880508
Registered
Rep
Drives: BMW F10

Hi all, seen the thread about esys ultra vs BU, well i use BU for the past couple of months and to be honest is fine, except that the dtc codes, fsc check functions etc don`t work half the time, when searching functions in a cafd BU turned off for no reason a number of times and the list can go on.
In the other hand i have seen Esys Ultra in action yesterday and it really impressed me. Its not another Launcher its functionality and description of FA and SVTs are detailed and its simple, if you are used with esys it will be really easy to work with. In short i will delete BU + esys x and purchase Esys Ultra to give it a go.
ps. NOT AFILIATED WITH ANY OF THE ABOVE SOFTWARES JUST SHARING MY OPINION BASED ON EXPERIENCE.
Appreciate 1
      04-23-2023, 07:04 AM   #7
larbel
Enlisted Member
Rep
Drives: '02 E39 M5 '23 i4 M50

I was having problem with BU FSC check too, I FB and email them and no response at all... But otherwise, it's been fine for me.
Appreciate 0
      04-23-2023, 12:35 PM   #8
MichaelNRW
B58 Power
Rep
Drives: 05/2022 M340i xDrive Touring

Garage List
The customer support of EsysUltra is superb
Just contact him through Telegram and keep in mind he´s in europe.
      04-23-2023, 06:18 PM   #9
Davg31
First Lieutenant
Belgium
Rep
Drives: G23

Hi, can we code this with Esys Ultra?
BDC_Body3 > CAFD_7083 > SPURWECHSEL_ASSISTENT By
default: nicht_activ
Change to: activ

HU_MGU > CAFD_3E52 > SPURWECHSELASSISTENT
Default: nicht_activ
Change to: gen_1

SAS2 > CAFD_42C1 > C_SWA_VORHANDEN
Default: Nr000_nicht_vorhanden
Replace with : NR001_VORHANDEN
Appreciate 0
      04-24-2023, 02:40 AM   #10
MichaelNRW
B58 Power
Rep
Drives: 05/2022 M340i xDrive Touring

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by Davg31 View Post
Hi, can we code this with Esys Ultra?
Yes, why shouldn´t that be possible?
You can code anything with EsysUltra that is already mapped (4.39.30).

I just coded this yesterday, but the last value is in the SAS3 when the car has Driving Assistant Professional equipped.
      04-24-2023, 06:24 AM   #11
Davg31
First Lieutenant
Belgium
Rep
Drives: G23

always so efficient thanks to you
Appreciate 0
      09-24-2023, 05:51 AM   #12
ngl
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: BMW 228i

Just sharing my experiences, BU bricks my HU every time I try to FDL code or VO code, have to use Esys can recover it.

Since esys on it's own can only do VO coding I'm considering buying EsysUltra ( since tokenmaster's website is always broken and he never responds ).

I hoped to get a refund on BU, but they refuse to refund my purchase saying that I have already used their software to code my car. To be fair, I did, but thinking it codes the car, not bricks it )

Other modules worked ( FEM, REM ) and it was super easy to inject CAFD into a uncoded ECU.

If I could do it again, I would get EsysUltra.
Quaife LSD | BC Racing Coilovers | H&R ARB | F8x LCA+TS | Wiechers Strutbar | Mishimoto CAI | Mishimoto Oil Cooler | Mishimoto Oil Catch Can | Mishimoto FMIC | VRSF DP | Masata TIC | Masata CP | DV+ | Custom Kline Exhaust | GTS Style Roll Cage | Sparco Evo QRT | Brey-Krause seat mounts | Schroth Profi 2 ASM 6p | 10" Android HU| xHP Stage3 | BM3 | RaceCapture Data Logger | LithiumNext Battery
Appreciate 0
      09-24-2023, 10:34 AM   #13
JuniorTech
Private
Rep
Drives: F30 340i Msport & G05 X5 40i

I use them all BU, Ultra, Launcher Pro, Esys Plus, EsysX. All of them have advantages and disadvantages depending on their use because each has different features.
Appreciate 0