Bimmerpost
/
4 Series
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
BIMMERPOST Universal Forums Off-Topic Discussions Board Paranormal/Supernatural/Unexplained experiences

07-11-2017, 05:36 PM   #45
bd307
Chef
Rep
Drives: Things with wheels or no wheel

Um not sure what happens but pictures show up for me...paranormal?? lol
Appreciate 1
      07-11-2017, 05:40 PM   #46
bd307
Chef
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by UncleWede View Post
I forgot one story:

On the way to Magic Mountain from my house there is a very distinctive house just off the freeway. Before I had ever seen this house, or been to Magic Mountain, I had seen this house in a nightmare. 1MOREMOD 's buddies were doing unimaginable things to cows.

That first time I drove by, and saw the cows on the hillside I nearly broke out in tears, both for the cows and for fear of the evil that lurked there.
That happened to me a lot when I was a lot younger. Would dream about visiting places that I found familiar in real life at a later time. Not happening during my adulthood though.
Appreciate 0
      07-11-2017, 06:34 PM   #47
Maynard
Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: 228iX & M2C

I was shown some extensive data from a very well controlled clinical trial that clearly demonstrated that several of the subjects were able to do remote viewing - detailed and accurate perception of events that were occurring in a sealed area some distance away, and where the monitors and those in the sealed area had no contact (truly double blind, didn't even know what type of activity was going to be displayed).

I had a 6yo inner city kid describe in vivid detail a piece of harness tack that I couldn't find any mention of, until about 10 yrs later when talking to an Amish guy about it. It was an old style seldom used, and not up in the North.

And I've had very unusual experiences in a few places that would be likely to hold some very intense historical energy (the old psych asylum in Columbus OH, and some farmhouses).

But that heavy feeling on my chest when I'm sleeping is always a real cat.
Appreciate 3
SakhirM410783.00
bd307927.00
upstatedoc7555.50
      07-11-2017, 07:04 PM   #48
1MOREMOD
-
United_States
Rep
Drives: Race car->

Quote:
Originally Posted by ///M Power-Belgium View Post
You stood behind a goat .
It's semi legal
Appreciate 1
      07-12-2017, 09:36 AM   #49
UncleWede
Long Time Admirer, First Time Owner
United_States
Rep
Drives: G01 X3 M40i Dark Graphite

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1MOREMOD View Post
What did I do?
Your buddies, I never implicated your Overlord-ness

You know, like "for a friend"
Appreciate 0
      07-12-2017, 12:10 PM   #50
bd307
Chef
Rep

Need some more stories and pictures!!
Appreciate 0
      07-12-2017, 12:15 PM   #51
UncleWede
Long Time Admirer, First Time Owner
United_States
Rep
Drives: G01 X3 M40i Dark Graphite

All my stories happened long ago in a galaxy far, far away. So I don't have pictures. . .
Appreciate 1
MKSixer34173.50
      07-12-2017, 12:45 PM   #52
///M Power-Belgium
General
Belgium
Rep
Drives: ///M3-E92-DCT Silverstone II

Quote:
Originally Posted by bd307 View Post
Need some more stories and pictures!!
Meanwhile your paranormal pictures still not work...Is this a curse ?

BPM DEV-Tune & DCT Software-Tune & Servotronic & coding ///Alpine HID Angeleyes ///Oem.exhaust mod.
Appreciate 0
      07-12-2017, 12:51 PM   #53
///M Power-Belgium
General
Belgium
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by UncleWede View Post
All my stories happened long ago in a galaxy far, far away. So I don't have pictures. . .
Sounds like darth vader is involved in your situation ..
Luke I'm your father , join the dark side of the force and probably your pictures are dark too !

BPM DEV-Tune & DCT Software-Tune & Servotronic & coding ///Alpine HID Angeleyes ///Oem.exhaust mod.
Appreciate 0
      07-12-2017, 12:55 PM   #54
bd307
Chef
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by ///M Power-Belgium View Post
Meanwhile your paranormal pictures still not work...Is this a curse ?
lol wtf?? Must be photbucket messing with the pic.
Appreciate 1
      07-12-2017, 12:58 PM   #55
bd307
Chef
Rep

Updated with pic now!!
Appreciate 1
      07-12-2017, 01:00 PM   #56
///M Power-Belgium
General
Belgium
Rep

Quote:
Updated with pic now!!
Awesome ! Need to say the pics look creepy !

Appreciate 0
      07-12-2017, 03:06 PM   #57
MKSixer
Lieutenant General
Rep
Drives: 2015 BMW i8, E63 M6, 328d

Garage List
2016 M4 GTS (Allotted)  [0.00]
2013 BMW 328d  [0.00]
2007 BMW M6  [10.00]
2015 BMW i8  [10.00]
Ok...here goes nothing.

I have three. One happened to a coworker and 2 happened to me.

Coworker:
We all worked late one evening and Doug takes off to meet some of his buddies (we are all in our early 20s). He comes back the next day and tells us that after he left he went to have a few drinks at some buddies house and they whipped out the Ouija board. They connect with a, "spirit" and he starts answering all of their questions. After a time they decided to ask to whom they were speaking. The entity begins spelling it's name in that Ouija way: S - A - T - ... and they all lift from the device. As we are giving Doug a hard time about this he says stop...I'm not done. First thing in the morning his grandmother calls him and shares that she had a horrible nightmare that something was about to attack he and his friends and that their souls were in danger. He said he almost fainted upon hearing this. I still get chills anytime I tell the story.

Me 1: I'm 15 and my mom had a friend hook me up with a state internship in the DOE. As we were strapping young men, whenever something needed to be lifted or moved, we were tasked to git 'r done. The state was storing archives in a decommissioned hospital and we had to retrieve the records. A group of 5 of us went over, went in , and immediately hear the faint sounds of babies crying. Not one or two...lots. Super creepy. Shortly thereafter, we attempt to go upstairs to retrieve the final documents. As we turn the corner to go up the staircase, old bottles start raining down on us. I know what you're thinking: someone dumped a box of old bottles to jack with you. Incorrect. They came down at a velocity greater than gravity in a volume would necessitate 20 people to be throwing simultaneously with both hands for over 30 seconds in a stairwell. We ran out and reported everything to our supervisor. He shared that it wasn't the first time he heard of unexplained activity in the hospital.

Me 2: M5 Launch in Spain, 2013. We are staying at the Waldorf-Astoria in Spain. I have a suite with reception area, sitting room...everything. The hotel was freshly renovated and was unbelievably appointed. Having a great time meeting everyone from the M5/M6 Board and ready to leave for France the next day. I turn off the lights and fall asleep at some point. I later wake up in the middle of the night because I'm dreaming that I hear our dog barking insanely. When I awake I see this horrible dark figure reaching for me which was darker than the room. I freeze for a second then hit the light switch and it retreats to a shadow and disappears. My HR was through the ceiling and I was shaking uncontrollably. It was about 2 AM and I kept the lights on the rest of the night and couldn't wait to get out of there and get to France. I'll never stay in that Waldorf again.

Edit: The hotel is no longer a Waldorf. I will find out and post the name. It is near Ascari.

Those are mine.
Cheers-mk
Sir 7ewis, 7X FIA Formula One World Championship, World Driving Champion. 100 Wins. 101 Pole Positions. 54 Fastest Laps. Actual Rain Master. Leave me to it, Bono. One Race Win in each of his 15 years in F1. Most Laps Led in Formula One. The Centurion.
Appreciate 5
bd307927.00
Doc Oc1422.00
nyalpine907422.00
jgoens3787.50
shay2nak1070.00
      07-12-2017, 05:41 PM   #58
Doc Oc
Captain Fatbelly
United_States
Rep
Drives: C63 amg

Quote:
Originally Posted by MKSixer View Post
Ok...here goes nothing.

I have three. One happened to a coworker and 2 happened to me.

Coworker:
We all worked late one evening and Doug takes off to meet some of his buddies (we are all in our early 20s). He comes back the next day and tells us that after he left he went to have a few drinks at some buddies house and they whipped out the Ouija board. They connect with a, "spirit" and he starts answering all of their questions. After a time they decided to ask to whom they were speaking. The entity begins spelling it's name in that Ouija way: S - A - T - ... and they all lift from the device. As we are giving Doug a hard time about this he says stop...I'm not done. First thing in the morning his grandmother calls him and shares that she had a horrible nightmare that something was about to attack he and his friends and that their souls were in danger. He said he almost fainted upon hearing this. I still get chills anytime I tell the story.

Me 1: I'm 15 and my mom had a friend hook me up with a state internship in the DOE. As we were strapping young men, whenever something needed to be lifted or moved, we were tasked to git 'r done. The state was storing archives in a decommissioned hospital and we had to retrieve the records. A group of 5 of us went over, went in , and immediately hear the faint sounds of babies crying. Not one or two...lots. Super creepy. Shortly thereafter, we attempt to go upstairs to retrieve the final documents. As we turn the corner to go up the staircase, old bottles start raining down on us. I know what you're thinking: someone dumped a box of old bottles to jack with you. Incorrect. They came down at a velocity greater than gravity in a volume would necessitate 20 people to be throwing simultaneously with both hands for over 30 seconds in a stairwell. We ran out and reported everything to our supervisor. He shared that it wasn't the first time he heard of unexplained activity in the hospital.

Me 2: M5 Launch in Spain, 2013. We are staying at the Waldorf-Astoria in Spain. I have a suite with reception area, sitting room...everything. The hotel was freshly renovated and was unbelievably appointed. Having a great time meeting everyone from the M5/M6 Board and ready to leave for France the next day. I turn off the lights and fall asleep at some point. I later wake up in the middle of the night because I'm dreaming that I hear our dog barking insanely. When I awake I see this horrible dark figure reaching for me which was darker than the room. I freeze for a second then hit the light switch and it retreats to a shadow and disappears. My HR was through the ceiling and I was shaking uncontrollably. It was about 2 AM and I kept the lights on the rest of the night and couldn't wait to get out of there and get to France. I'll never stay in that Waldorf again.

Edit: The hotel is no longer a Waldorf. I will find out and post the name. It is near Ascari.

Those are mine.
Cheers-mk
Good stuff!

2008 dct coupe, evolve engine/dct tune, ttp, ms intake, megan exhaust, cf ds. Sold.
Appreciate 1
MKSixer34173.50
      07-12-2017, 06:11 PM   #59
Doc Oc
Captain Fatbelly
United_States
Rep

So when I started this thread I had a story in mind but wasn't sure I wanted to share because it's so far fetched, but here goes nothing.

10 years ago or so myself, my wife and a few of her cousins started a little paranormal group called Spooks. Mainly just for something to do but also because I've always been interested in the paranormal. We investigated 5-6 places and had some fun but never really saw anything "paranormal". Then one day we decided to investigate a local legend called "crybaby bridge" which is supposed to be the site where a mother and her child were run off the bridge by a black Ford sedan back in the 70's. Supposedly you can go there and still see her and hear the baby crying on certain nights. Just an urban legend obviously. We had been across it many times before but never investigated it. When we arrived about 10 pm there was another group there doing the same thing as us, except that one member of that group, a lady in her 30's, was terminally ill and I guess she was out there looking for "answers". It was pretty heavy as she had just a few weeks left. And the more I think about it the more I think her being there may have been a key to what happened next. Anyway we chatted that group up a bit and did a little investigating with them, but nothing happened and they left. After they left we happened to notice that the bridge we had been investigating actually ran parallel to another bridge deeper in the woods that we had no idea was there. Turns out the bridge we had been hanging out on was relatively new and this old bridge in the woods was the real "crybaby" bridge. We hopped a gate and headed down the dirt road that lead to this bridge. This is around midnight. I'm heading down the road first, with the rest of the group about 15 ft behind me. As the bridge comes into site I shine my flashlight down it and immediately see something I can't explain. A small, white glowing shape about 3' high and maybe the same width glides across the bridge directly in my beam. It has a very odd gate that I would later describe to my wife as moving like Donkey Kong. I know that sounds weird but it's what I saw. It was too fuzzy to make out any extremities but it moved as if it was putting it's fists on the ground and rocking it's body forward through it's arms...like donkey Kong. I was freaked out. Went down the bridge to where I saw it and there was nothing. We were probably 50' above the water so whatever it was couldn't have gone off the side. I was clueless. At that point my wife, who was probably a hundred feet from start of the bridge, yells that there is something behind me. I turned around but didn't see anything. She would later describe what she saw as the size and shape of a woman's poofy dress from the waist down. The movement was just so strange though. So we leave a out 1 am to go to another supposedly haunted site. Get there, nothing happens, and I'm dying to go back to that bridge, which we do. Arrive back there about 3 a.m and everyone gets out of their cars. I'm the first over the gate on my way back to the bridge. Get about 25 ft down the dirt road towards the bridge and to my left from about 10 feet deep in the woods I hear the most chilling, horrifying moan/beller/scream I've ever heard. Sounded like Bigfoot was being ass raped by a much larger, angrier Bigfoot. Seriously just chilling. I'm an avid outdoorsmen that grew up on a cattle farm. Heard every kind of animal noise there is. But I had never, ever heard a sound like this. I scream at the top of my lungs "get out, we aren't alone" and everyone scrambles back to their cars and lights out of there. We stop a couple miles down the street to talk because they have no idea what happened. I tried to explain what I heard but if you didn't hear it you wouldn't understand. We calm down and I'm like "we gotta go back". After some discussion we do just that. We are in two cars and we pull off the side of the road by the newer bridge. However, before we can exit the vehicle we realize there is a black car pulled up even with my gto. Sitting right in the road with no explanation how it got there as no one saw headlights approach. We roll down our window and the guy in the car rolls down his. Inside is a man that had to be 85, dressed in a full tux. Totally fucking strange at 3 am. He asks us what we are doing, we tell him we are with the car in front of us and are trying to figure out how to get home from here. He says "ok" and moves on to the front vehicle containing my cousins and their dad. Old guy asks them the same thing. He then pulls out into the road and starts to leave. The car with my cousins pulls out behind him and then we pull out. There's a hill immediately after the bridge which we all go over. As soon as we crest it we realize that the old guy in the black car is gone. No lights, no where to turn off that we could see, nothing. Just gone as quickly as he appeared. We stopped at a nearby gas station and talked about it for an hour. Everyone was freaked out. And that's also when we learned from my cousins dad that the man who supposedly ran the lady off the road was driving a black Ford, much like the one we encountered. Like the old ltd in Men in Black. Not saying that was a ghost man or a ghost car, I don't really even believe in ghosts, but I can say it was the scariest, weirdest night of my damn life. Anytime we get together anymore that's all we talk about.

Edit: Holy shit I didn't realize how long this post was going to be, sorry.

2008 dct coupe, evolve engine/dct tune, ttp, ms intake, megan exhaust, cf ds. Sold.

Last edited by Doc Oc; 07-12-2017 at 10:01 PM..
Appreciate 7
MKSixer34173.50
nyalpine907422.00
jgoens3787.50
shay2nak1070.00
Dan.E4625.00
      07-13-2017, 11:37 AM   #60
bd307
Chef
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doc Oc View Post
So when I started this thread I had a story in mind but wasn't sure I wanted to share because it's so far fetched, but here goes nothing.

10 years ago or so myself, my wife and a few of her cousins started a little paranormal group called Spooks. Mainly just for something to do but also because I've always been interested in the paranormal. We investigated 5-6 places and had some fun but never really saw anything "paranormal". Then one day we decided to investigate a local legend called "crybaby bridge" which is supposed to be the site where a mother and her child were run off the bridge by a black Ford sedan back in the 70's. Supposedly you can go there and still see her and hear the baby crying on certain nights. Just an urban legend obviously. We had been across it many times before but never investigated it. When we arrived about 10 pm there was another group there doing the same thing as us, except that one member of that group, a lady in her 30's, was terminally ill and I guess she was out there looking for "answers". It was pretty heavy as she had just a few weeks left. And the more I think about it the more I think her being there may have been a key to what happened next. Anyway we chatted that group up a bit and did a little investigating with them, but nothing happened and they left. After they left we happened to notice that the bridge we had been investigating actually ran parallel to another bridge deeper in the woods that we had no idea was there. Turns out the bridge we had been hanging out on was relatively new and this old bridge in the woods was the real "crybaby" bridge. We hopped a gate and headed down the dirt road that lead to this bridge. This is around midnight. I'm heading down the road first, with the rest of the group about 15 ft behind me. As the bridge comes into site I shine my flashlight down it and immediately see something I can't explain. A small, white glowing shape about 3' high and maybe the same width glides across the bridge directly in my beam. It has a very odd gate that I would later describe to my wife as moving like Donkey Kong. I know that sounds weird but it's what I saw. It was too fuzzy to make out any extremities but it moved as if it was putting it's fists on the ground and rocking it's body forward through it's arms...like donkey Kong. I was freaked out. Went down the bridge to where I saw it and there was nothing. We were probably 50' above the water so whatever it was couldn't have gone off the side. I was clueless. At that point my wife, who was probably a hundred feet from start of the bridge, yells that there is something behind me. I turned around but didn't see anything. She would later describe what she saw as the size and shape of a woman's poofy dress from the waist down. The movement was just so strange though. So we leave a out 1 am to go to another supposedly haunted site. Get there, nothing happens, and I'm dying to go back to that bridge, which we do. Arrive back there about 3 a.m and everyone gets out of their cars. I'm the first over the gate on my way back to the bridge. Get about 25 ft down the dirt road towards the bridge and to my left from about 10 feet deep in the woods I hear the most chilling, horrifying moan/beller/scream I've ever heard. Sounded like Bigfoot was being ass raped by a much larger, angrier Bigfoot. Seriously just chilling. I'm an avid outdoorsmen that grew up on a cattle farm. Heard every kind of animal noise there is. But I had never, ever heard a sound like this. I scream at the top of my lungs "get out, we aren't alone" and everyone scrambles back to their cars and lights out of there. We stop a couple miles down the street to talk because they have no idea what happened. I tried to explain what I heard but if you didn't hear it you wouldn't understand. We calm down and I'm like "we gotta go back". After some discussion we do just that. We are in two cars and we pull off the side of the road by the newer bridge. However, before we can exit the vehicle we realize there is a black car pulled up even with my gto. Sitting right in the road with no explanation how it got there as no one saw headlights approach. We roll down our window and the guy in the car rolls down his. Inside is a man that had to be 85, dressed in a full tux. Totally fucking strange at 3 am. He asks us what we are doing, we tell him we are with the car in front of us and are trying to figure out how to get home from here. He says "ok" and moves on to the front vehicle containing my cousins and their dad. Old guy asks them the same thing. He then pulls out into the road and starts to leave. The car with my cousins pulls out behind him and then we pull out. There's a hill immediately after the bridge which we all go over. As soon as we crest it we realize that the old guy in the black car is gone. No lights, no where to turn off that we could see, nothing. Just gone as quickly as he appeared. We stopped at a nearby gas station and talked about it for an hour. Everyone was freaked out. And that's also when we learned from my cousins dad that the man who supposedly ran the lady off the road was driving a black Ford, much like the one we encountered. Like the old ltd in Men in Black. Not saying that was a ghost man or a ghost car, I don't really even believe in ghosts, but I can say it was the scariest, weirdest night of my damn life. Anytime we get together anymore that's all we talk about.

Edit: Holy shit I didn't realize how long this post was going to be, sorry.
That gives me goosebumps.

I realize all these stories have to be lengthy because we want to describe them with as much detail as possible.
Appreciate 1
Doc Oc1422.00
      07-13-2017, 12:48 PM   #61
upstatedoc
I'll get back to you
Rep
Drives: blue streak

Unsubscribed
Appreciate 0
      07-13-2017, 12:56 PM   #62
Doc Oc
Captain Fatbelly
United_States
Rep

Quote:
That gives me goosebumps.

I realize all these stories have to be lengthy because we want to describe them with as much detail as possible.
The bad thing is, even though there were 8 other witnesses to the old guy in the car, no one else heard the moan from the woods and no matter how I try, there's just no way to do justice to how terrifying it was. The old man could have been a freaky coincidence and the "entity" could've been some odd trick of light we didn't understand (although I can't figure out how), but that noise from the woods will stay with me forever.

Appreciate 0
      07-13-2017, 01:55 PM   #63
Doc Oc
Captain Fatbelly
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by upstatedoc View Post
Unsubscribed
Glad you let us know. Whatever would we do if you just hit the little button in your user cp and didn't tell anyone?

Appreciate 0
      07-13-2017, 02:23 PM   #64
bd307
Chef
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by upstatedoc View Post
Unsubscribed
Why so scared

Nothing is scarier than some humans.
Appreciate 1
Doc Oc1422.00
      07-13-2017, 03:33 PM   #65
Maynard
Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: 228iX & M2C

In my home town there was a decommissioned catholic hospital, had been closed for at least a decade at the time. I got to know several local cops, and one of them shared that they had to patrol inside it on a routine basis, to keep homeless out, etc. He told me that he would be in there and elevators would be moving, and once had a gurney drift slowly down the hallway. Since he was a cop, he naturally investigated and found nothing, and no signs of squatters or anybody having broken in. This happened several times, and he confessed that by his third month on the force, he just did a walkaround and stayed outside. As I got to know other, older cops on the force I couldn't help but check, and all that I asked confirmed that they had had similar, or even creepier times inside (but nothing like your bottle-storm).

And on a tangent - a few years ago I heard a talk about subsonic noise (more like vibration at those low frequencies) that was supposed to explain a lot of this, potentially. The low amplitude energy forms eddies that are concentrated more in some areas of a structure or location, like waves on a pond that concentrate in a certain area (i.e. why some areas give you 'the creeps' and others don't). These seem to produce a physiological sensation of unease and anxiety, and they also make your eyeball fluctuate like a drumhead in time with the frequency (this can give you weird visual effects, especially in periphery). The vibrations can also cause items to vibrate or 'walk' across tables if they are strong enough, which is what tipped off these scientists. It all can be sub-threshold for hearing, so it is silent. Apparently these guys discovered this when nearby construction started suddenly producing a ton of this, and their flasks started 'walking'. Being scientists they were looking for a natural cause. They later went out and verified that some local 'haunted houses' were collection points for unusually high levels of subsonic energy.
Appreciate 2
Doc Oc1422.00
shay2nak1070.00
      07-14-2017, 08:02 AM   #66
///M Power-Belgium
General
Belgium
Rep

Quote:
Why so scared

Nothing is scarier than some humans.
ET is found !!!

Appreciate 0