Bimmerpost
/
4 Series
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts
2019+ BMW 3 AND 4-SERIES FORUMS (G2x Generation) Local Forums UK Is this a decent deal on the M-Perforamce Pack??

08-12-2020, 09:54 AM   #1
truekumar
First Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: BMW x£

Is this a decent deal on the M-Perforamce Pack??

So, im getting an M340i Portimao Blue delivered to me next month. It doesn't have the shadowline pack, so im looking to mod it a little and i've been offered the following from my local dealership:

M Performance Front Splitter, black high-gloss
M Performance Rear diffuser, carbon fibre
M Performance Rear spoiler, carbon fibre
M Performance Side Sill Attachments, black high-gloss
M Performance decals
Gloss Black Kidney Grille
Carbon Mirror Caps

I've been offered all of the above for £2795 inc vat and fully fitted. Is it a good deal?

Also, the only parts that would then remain cerium grey would be the bumper inserts, the alloy wheels and the exhaust tips. Do y'all think that the vehicle would still look good with just those 3 aspects in cerim grey and the rest as above??

I might actually tell them not to install the decals, as not a massive fan of them.
Appreciate 0
      08-12-2020, 11:00 AM   #2
Carbon dude
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: G20 320D 2019, current M340i

I'm guessing that's all quoted at full retail price. I have carbon front blades, wing mirror and rear spoiler. The wing mirrors go for £300 each, rear spoiler is about £600.

Tbh shop on ebay, I did that and found genuine bmw dealers selling some at huge discounts. The stock is not always there though. I got my front carbon blades for £400, both wing mirror covers for £300 and rear spoiler for £290.

Genuine parts as well from genuine bmw branches in England.

Point is, pays to shop around.
Appreciate 0
      08-12-2020, 12:03 PM   #3
truekumar
First Lieutenant
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gary1985 View Post
I'm guessing that's all quoted at full retail price. I have carbon front blades, wing mirror and rear spoiler. The wing mirrors go for £300 each, rear spoiler is about £600.

Tbh shop on ebay, I did that and found genuine bmw dealers selling some at huge discounts. The stock is not always there though. I got my front carbon blades for £400, both wing mirror covers for £300 and rear spoiler for £290.

Genuine parts as well from genuine bmw branches in England.

Point is, pays to shop around.
I can’t find anywhere on eBay that is near to those prices you got. Plus I’m guessing you had to install those pieces yourself right? You found some bargains there though!
Appreciate 0
      08-12-2020, 01:41 PM   #4
Carbon dude
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: G20 320D 2019, current M340i

Yeh I installed them myself, tbh it was a pain, buying tape, glue etc and the time to install it but saved quite a few £££.
Appreciate 0
      08-12-2020, 01:46 PM   #5
truekumar
First Lieutenant
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gary1985 View Post
Yeh I installed them myself, tbh it was a pain, buying tape, glue etc and the time to install it but saved quite a few £££.
Good call mate. But I think i'm going to go with full fitting, as I don't trust myself.
Appreciate 0