Bimmerpost
/
4 Series
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts
Technical Topics Cosmetic and Lighting Modifications (exterior & interior) BMW G20 Forged Carbon Wheel Paddle Shifter

07-27-2020, 06:43 AM   #1
Layca_G20
Registered
Rep
Drives: BMW_G20

BMW G20 Forged Carbon Wheel Paddle Shifter

Hi all,

I wanted to share some pics of these new forged carbon paddle shifters – Luminous Edition I bought from Arma Speed last month! These shifters are high quality and I appreciate the different design from what you usually see. These are available in forged carbon fiber or luminous forged carbon which makes them glow in the dark. I got the luminous forged carbon and it looks really good in the night. I capture a pic of how they glow in the dark but they have a good photo of that on their website.

Installation is extremely easy and they provide a 3M tape that very sticky. Simply apply the precut 3M adhesive tape and then mount them on to the back of the existing shifters. So you do not need to remove the stock paddle shifters

Heres the link if you guys want to buy the awesome paddles shifter from ArmaSpeed:

https://www.armaspeed.com/product/bm...addle-shifter/
Attached Images

Appreciate 0
      07-28-2020, 08:36 PM   #2
ARMASPEED
Taiwan
Rep
Drives: G20 M340i

thanks for sharing
Appreciate 0