Bimmerpost
/
4 Series
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Technical Topics DIYs and Coding Discussions AC won't turn on after coding. Urgent

04-26-2020, 05:57 AM   #1
sztmek
Enlisted Member
Rep
Drives: BMW 3 G20

AC won't turn on after coding. Urgent

Hi!
i coded something via bimmercode. everything was well, today i noticed that my ac doesnt turn on. Panel is lighting i see the value e.g 18 C. but the couldnt hear the fan inside? I didnt coded any things i AC Panel in Bimmer.I try to backup to previous version but it wasnt changed the problem. Could you help me with that?
Appreciate 0
      04-26-2020, 10:41 AM   #2
jaimeen77
Private
Rep
Drives: BMW 330i

Have you coded DME module while engine is running?
Appreciate 0
      04-26-2020, 02:01 PM   #3
sztmek
Enlisted Member
Rep

No, every time I turn on only ignition 3 times as bimmercode guides tells. Now it’s back to normal. AC works very well but what do you think it caused my problem?
Appreciate 0
      04-26-2020, 07:09 PM   #4
phayze
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: BMW

What did u do to solve the problem?

Quote:
Originally Posted by sztmek View Post
No, every time I turn on only ignition 3 times as bimmercode guides tells. Now it’s back to normal. AC works very well but what do you think it caused my problem?
Appreciate 0
      04-27-2020, 10:49 AM   #5
sztmek
Enlisted Member
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by phayze View Post
I only did a backup every module. After few minutes i tried to did a drive . Ac didn’t work. I stopped my car, went to home, after 30 minutes I came back to car and suddenly AC worked properly... magic.. I really don know what happened. I have a question to you. Every time when I want to code something , if something goes wrong , I do a backup from first backup file which I had been made in my car or I have to do a backup for each modul like. Instrument cluster, ac panel, BDC etc?
Appreciate 0
      04-28-2020, 07:29 PM   #6
IndotagSwizz
Major
Rep
Drives: F30 320i

Quote:
Originally Posted by sztmek View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by phayze View Post
I only did a backup every module. After few minutes i tried to did a drive . Ac didn’t work. I stopped my car, went to home, after 30 minutes I came back to car and suddenly AC worked properly... magic.. I really don know what happened. I have a question to you. Every time when I want to code something , if something goes wrong , I do a backup from first backup file which I had been made in my car or I have to do a backup for each modul like. Instrument cluster, ac panel, BDC etc?
Things like this sometimes happen after coding although very rare, don't panic I doubt anything is wrong, most times you just have to turn car off and lock the doors, keep keys far enough for vehicle not to detect them so after a couple of minutes vehicle will go to "sleep", come back and unlock car after 5min, start car and everything should be good to go